Who has a Magic Bullet blender?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Who has a Magic Bullet blender?

Postby Mommy2girls » May 4th, 2005, 3:49 pm

I've seen a few of you posting about this and wondered if you wouldn't mind sharing what you think of it. :idea:

I have a perfectly good normal blender but when I started MF again I saw the M.B. and thought how clever it looked.

I'm thinking of asking for this for Mother's Day, but haven't quite yet justified the $60 to do it.

Sheila
3 weeks = –13lbs
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby kassilou » May 4th, 2005, 4:23 pm

I love mine! I put the water, ice, shake mix and davinci syrups in my mug, put the blade onto the mug and pop it on the base. When it's done, all I have to do is rinse off the blades and put a straw in my mug. I got mine on HSN when it was on special, so I think it was $50. I use it everyday, and dh uses it to grind coffee beans, so we think it's worth it. Easy to use and easy to clean. :mrgreen:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby LeeannNH » May 4th, 2005, 4:49 pm

i have actually been thinking of getting one too. im so goofy, i think it looks cute! i also love the idea of having a special mf machine!! i looked for one at our walmart but couldnt find one. i guess i will check target and kohls.

maybe i will get one too
leeann
:mrgreen:
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby Dean0408 » May 4th, 2005, 8:27 pm

We have one and it does double duty since both my wife and I mix the medifast shakes. It is powerful, does a great job of mixing things and comes with several mugs and other things.

It is very handy and we recommend it. It is a lot easier to clean than a normal blender.........and you don't have to dirty a separate glass to drink your shake.......you mix it in the mug you drink it from.

Dean
Dean0408

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » May 5th, 2005, 8:34 am

We have one too. My husband actually carries it in his lunch cooler, so he can mix his shakes on the job sites (hes in construction). We also take it when we travel up north. It chops up the ice very well, and actually works better than our blender. I recommend it highly!

Our blender is going out and so my husband went to a restaurant supply store, and bought a "commercial blender", two settings and an on/off switch. It didnt' even chop the ice. So the bullet and my blender that is going on the fritz work better than a commercial blender!!! Go figure....

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Tk » May 5th, 2005, 8:43 am

I was at Walmart yesterday and I did see it there. I picked it up and put it in my basket then ended up taking it out. I should have kept it in my basket. I have the VitaMix and it's so big and bulky I don't like keeping it out on my counter, and I don't like putting it away every day. So I am going back to Walmart to pick up a bullet.
Tk

Postby doglover » May 5th, 2005, 11:44 pm

I finally got one on ebay that was the exact same price I would have paid could I have found it at a store! I am waiting for it to arrive. I'll let you know what I think!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 6th, 2005, 6:51 am

D.....I think you are gonna LOVE it! We sure do. When you receive your Magic Bullet and use it a few times......be sure to give us your review.

Dean
Dean0408

Postby TamiL » May 6th, 2005, 8:54 am

If any of you have a walgreens near by..they are on sale for $49.99 or they were last week!! I got one..and let me tell you...I WISH I HAD one this whole time!! its so much easier, quicker and easy clean up to make shakes!! you drink from the same container you blend...there is virtually no mess...no big blender to soak in the sink!! my blender used to STINK so badly cuz of the shakes..even thou I washed it all the time!! I found myself constantly standing in front of my sink cleaning out my blender getting it ready for the next shake!! NO MORE!!! my magic bullet is AWESOME!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you get one..and READ THE INSTRUCTIONS carefully....before using it!! its so small too!! dosent take up half the space my big ole blender did!! as far as making other stuff with it....well I havent tried yet!! but Ill get around to it!!

MAGIC BULLET FOR MEDIFAST: PRICELESS!!!! :mrgreen:

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Magic Bullet...

Postby EddiaHouston » May 8th, 2005, 9:44 pm

I just bought mine a week ago and I plan to use it at home.
EddiaHouston

Postby DonicaB » May 9th, 2005, 6:09 am

I got one for Mother's Day. My boys thought maybe they would be able to make snowcones in it, but that didn't work out too good. It does a fantastic job on the shakes though. And you are right Dean, easy to clean up.

My DH said he got it at Wal-mart.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Dean0408 » May 9th, 2005, 7:06 am

Good for you Donica! That was a very useful Mother's Day gift. I am sure you will enjoy it.

If I were Medifast, I would try to make a deal with the Silver Bullet people to private label these things with the words "Medifast Shake Maker" or something like that. They could offer them along with the other "non-food" items like scales, BP Testers, etc.

Just a thought.... :mrgreen:

Dean
Dean0408

Postby LeeannNH » May 9th, 2005, 7:44 am

hi guys

i always blend my shakes with 4 ice cubes in a regular blender, does the bullet handle ice cubes? i would love to get one of these--they sound awesome

thanks!
leeann :mrgreen:
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby DonicaB » May 9th, 2005, 8:40 am

Hi LeeAnn~~ I just got mine, but this morning I put in 6 to 8 ice cubes in my shake and the Magic Bullet chopped those puppies right up.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LeeannNH » May 9th, 2005, 8:58 am

Thanks donicaB

im off to get my magic bullet

yee haw

:drive:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Next