Magic Bullet

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Magic Bullet

Postby FitQueen » July 18th, 2005, 11:14 pm

I purchased my Magic Bullet on Friday. I have not yet used it.

I will give it a try this morning.

Does anyone use ice when pre-mixing shakes to take to work?

I have been using the shaker that comes with your order. I mix about 3 shakes and pour them in containers and take them to work.
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Postby martha » July 19th, 2005, 7:03 pm

RUTH--

I don't have a magic bullet yet and don't work outside of the house BUT I didn't want you to think no one read your question..I have 3 times but don't have any answers for you.. I have seen where Nancy and others mix their shakes and take them to work in jars and containers but don't know about the ice..Sorry but I was thinking about your question..I'm sure Nancy or someone will answer soon.. Don't give up--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby fatBgone » July 19th, 2005, 10:48 pm

Hi Ruth,
I have a magic bullet & I use it EVERY day - at least 3 or 4 times. I use crushed ice (you could actually use regular ice too, but I just use the crushed ice so my magic bullet won't have to work quite so hard...idea I read here on the forum) from my fridge door and cold water and fill it to about 8.5 to 9 oz on the shaker jar. Then I pour that in the bullet and empty the powder mix....screw on the blade and bullet it for a few seconds to mix it up good. Then I let it sit for just a bit and re-bullet it for a little longer than the first time until it looks real smooth and frothy. Then take the lid (blade) off (rinse it immediately!!) and enjoy my shake!! I'm sure you will LOVE them! I had always used my shaker jar too, but after you get used to them fixed with your magic bullet, you'll never want to have the plain ole version again! They're sooo cold and yummy!! Have fun & let us know what you think!!

I actually read through the magic bullet recipe book and there's so many ideas in there, but I haven't even used it for anything else other than my shakes yet. I guess I'll have to wait until I'm in maintenance!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby FitQueen » July 19th, 2005, 11:51 pm

Thank you all for your responses. I still have not used my magic bullet yet.

I will try this weekend.

I am also encouraged by your tickers. Great job both of you.
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.