you have GOT to get a Magic Bullet

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Thank you all!

Postby MsApril » May 17th, 2005, 7:18 pm

Thank you all for all your wonderful Birthday wishes! i grinned from ear to ear with each one i got !!

I took the day off work, slept late, got a manicure and shopped 7 straight hours ( all I purchased was one of those squishy neck pillows in animal print ) BBQ at step daughters house to watch BO BRICE on AMERICAN IDOL, and home to relax. TO END THIS PERFECT DAY i WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A HOT BUBBLE BATH BUT MY TATTOOO on my back ( 21 stars sweeping from shoulder to the waist in 7 different colors ) is still healing and i can't soak in water yet... bummer. maybe Ill talk my hubby into a nice foot massage...
Ms April in Arkansas
"Dance like no one is watching!"

MsApril
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby doglover » May 18th, 2005, 4:33 am

Wowee- that sounds like a really cool tattoo! I have always wanted one and am just too chicken! I would prefer a small one on my ankle, but I hate pain!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » May 18th, 2005, 5:43 am

My husband and I went and got tattoos together on our last anniversary. Now let me tell you...he's the kind of guy that goes to the dentist to have a flouride treatment and has to be put out, so I made him go first! He got his on his arm...ny for the New York Giants and he sat there and didn't even make a face! I'm thinking this can't be that bad because he's the biggest baby in the world. Well then it was my turn! I got mine on my lower back, its a design around a Harley shield. When the women started on me I just looked at my husband and :coach: didn't call him very good names that he could only hear. And there he was with a big ole grin on his face! :mrgreen: We laugh about this all the time.
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » May 18th, 2005, 8:00 am

Ms. April,

You need to take a picture of your tatoo. I would love to see it. I have 2 tatoos myself.

I have a unicorn on my right shoulder blade, and on my left upper arm, I have a silhouette of a dophin with 2 killer whales jumping out of the water. I just love it.

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 18th, 2005, 8:58 am

Ms. April said:
okay before i tried my magic bullet today i HATED the vanilla shake mix.....

Ms April - I just had to give the vanilla another try since you told us how much you liked it after you used the magic bullet and I can't even believe the difference it made!! :shock: I was surprised to begin with that I didn't like the vanilla cuz I usually prefer vanilla stuff over chocolate, but the vanilla shakes has been the ONLY thing that I have not liked from all the medifast supplements.

So, as I'm typing, I'm sipping on my Vanilla (bulleted) shake & it is sooo yummy!! :guzzle: I didn't add anything to it because I wanted to try it just plain so that I could see the real difference between shaking and bulleting. Like I said, I'm just in awe!

Thanks for sharing & now i need to order some vanilla shakes...I only had 3 left and was planning to NEVER buy them again!! I was worried about getting bored with chocolate (and strawberry/banana) before I reached my goal, but now I can use the vanilla and try it with all those fun recipes - which I didn't even have any interest in before because every thing I tried with the vanilla - I could still taste that yucky underlying taste, but now - magically it's gone. Hehe...maybe that's why it's called a "magic" bullet!! :laughlaugh:
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

7 1/2 lbs in a week?!

Postby MissCatt » May 25th, 2005, 8:17 am

Wow! April, you are doing awesome. How did you feel after the first few days? Did you have any trouble sticking to it? I would love to lose 7 lbs in a short amount of time! Wouldn't we all?! I am still trying to lose my post=pregnancy weight and my son will be 2 in a few weeks. I need to get my butt in gear!!! I ordered the 2 wk supply of the start kit and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival! I hope to be as successful as you, keep up the great work and happy belated! :lol:
MissCatt

Postby Nancy » May 27th, 2005, 6:22 pm

MissCat ~

A two week supply? You must not have very mch weight to lose then, huh?

You just might like Medifast so much that you'll order more because it is so handy for busy people to just grab and go - it's fast, it's healthy, it's healthy fast food!

Welcome to you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

oh my gosh

Postby Diet Diva » June 5th, 2005, 7:26 am

Yep,

You folks are right. This little gem is pretty amazing. I finally joined your magic bullet club and I bought one yesterday. It is soooo much fun to use and the shakes are fabulous. I think I'm tempted to do nothing but shakes this week just so I can use my new blender over and over again...ha.
And...last night I made my husband the most amazing raspberry shake. (He got the real thing, Haagen Daas, berries and milk.) He was pretty impressed.

So, I guess we won't say "Happy Shaking" anymore....it's ''Happy Bullet Blending..."

Take care,
Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby Amelie » July 11th, 2005, 10:01 pm

What does "Magic Bullet" mean? What is it? I did not see it in the food list. Duh. I'm a newbie. Thanks for your help. :?:
Amelie

Postby Nancy » July 11th, 2005, 10:51 pm

Hunny....when you wanna know about something and can't figure it out, use the "Search" feature clicky up there at the top of the page ^ (There is one on the top of every single webpage here in the Forum).

There are 188 postings about the good old MB....(that's MB, for Magic Bullet...not BM....however, we have discussed that term, too and the Search clicky can help you locate 11 postings for folks that wanna know about bowel movements...)

Here's a link to a darling photo of my personal Magic Bullet on our kitchen counter here at the MakeMeThinner Cottage

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-2845.html&highlight=magic+bullet
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Weight Loss