I bought a Magic Bullet - Q's for those of U that got one 2

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I bought a Magic Bullet - Q's for those of U that got one 2

Postby sarah » July 10th, 2005, 6:36 pm

I bought a Magic Bullet today at Target. :D I have read so much on here from those of you that have one and I wanted to have one too. I made my husband Derek a smoothie tonight. He really liked it ....

BUT....

the ice doesnt chop :(

How do you make it like a SMOOTH smoothie :?:

Can you guys help me? Do I need small pieces of ice :?:

What are some of you favorite ways to make MF shakes with your bullet :?:

I was also happy to see and realize I can make up baby food really easy for our 8 month old son :D :D

Thank you

Sarah

I AM STARTING TOMORROW MORNING :thumbup:
sarah

Postby Sablebaby » July 10th, 2005, 7:14 pm

Which blade are you using? For ice, use the bigger blade. Mine chops just fine and I don't use crushed ice (yet). The small blades works perfectly for the puddings! :yay:

I like to use caramel or peanut butter (or both) davinci syrup in with my choc shake. Sometimes with a packet of splenda. I use about 7ozs of water, packet, a few pieces of ice at a time and blend. Then I put in the syrup and more ice and blend. I like a full mug of shake and then slurp! :beerbeer:

Just keep playing with it. Good luck!
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby aphrael » July 11th, 2005, 6:50 am

You need to pulse the ice first. I put about 3 -4 oz of water in my MB and 4 ice cubes than pulse the MB till it is crushed up. Than I add the rest of the water and my flavored syrup and my packet. Mix for about 30 sec to a min depending on how much water and it is smooth. On a rare occation I get a big chunck of ice, but not often. The MB instruction book tells you how to do the pulse technique.

I like the strawberry, cherry, and rasberry flavors mixed with the vanilla shake, and peperment with the choclate.

Sablebaby I will have to get some of the penut butter syrup to try with the chocolate, that sounds yummy.

The pudding with the small blade is also wonderful, I add a little less than 4oz of water to that, makes it a little thicker.

Good luck with you MB it takes a few experiments to get it just right.

aphrael
Aphrael

Due Nov. 16th
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby kimalexrn » July 11th, 2005, 7:12 am

Sarah,

I tend to start with crushed ice. All my shakes come out smooth. My favorite right now is the orange shake supplement, crushed ice, diet orange soda (7-8oz), orange davinci syrup and blend. It's so good, you'll think you're cheating. Enjoy. :o :o :o :o :o

Kim
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby shortgirl » July 11th, 2005, 12:58 pm

I read a message from someone who tried crushing ice and water first and then putting in shake and mixing again and that is the olny way I make mine now because they mix soooooooo good and taste wonderful. Judy from Iowa I should sign with carwash lady. I own a carwash and all the kids call me the carwash lady so that is how I am known around here. HAHA
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.