Where's LilMsTexas?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby shortgirl » August 5th, 2005, 3:59 pm

I am also glad to hear from Christi. I told myself this AM that I was going to post and see what had happened to her. Sorry for the little ones illness but glad everyone is on the mend. Judy from Iowa
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » August 5th, 2005, 6:10 pm

All I can say is, Whew!!!!

Martha - do a recant of the call for the National Guard!

We wuz :x worried, Girl. Remember...some of us do not :bricks: handle stress very well and find ourselves visiting the :bib: refer when we are maxed out! :angel:

:shock: Just think, your unexcused absence could become the impetus we need for random acts of eatage! :3head:

:sheepjump: Glad that Broden is better - gosh! :hug: Poor little guy. This seems like an odd time of the year for a child to get it.

When you mentioned croup, it took me back to my childhood days. My little brother got it many times and it was always in the middle of the night, usually in November or January.

My parents' bedroom was on the main floor of our home and my brother and I each had rooms upstairs. The first time David got the croup the family was all tucked in their beds :snooze: snoring away and :shock: it happened.

:shock: Oh, my gosh! I thought there was a German shepherd in my brother's room!

I heard barking sounds coming from his room. I ran to see why he got a dog and I didn't.

David was gasping, his :uhuh: lips were blue and his little chest was heaving. I was only 7 years old but I knew he was a very :sadblue: sick baby brother (he was almost 3 years old).

It is a :twisted: scary thing! Like you and Darren, a hospital trip and stay was needful. Mom used to :lightbeam: vaporize my brother all the time - his bedroom was like a jungle due to the steam. :mrgreen:

We will excuse you this time for being tardy, Kiddo. The :heart: best part is that we know Broden is :wave: better, you and Darren are :hug: better now that your baby is improving and we are relieved to know your FLAT sexy tummy is still flat and sexy.

Folks, remember, some of us have families, some work full time outside the home in addition to taking care of our palaces so some people may not be sitting in front of their :puter: computers all the time, ya know!

MakeMeThinner Forum People, you are the BEST folks around.
I :heart: love your caring ways!

You are kinder and sweeter than some regular flesh and blood families!

:goteam:
We stick together through THICK, THIN and THINNER!
:yes:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » August 6th, 2005, 4:03 am

OH MY GOSH.........I would NEVER want to be the catalyst to an eating binge for ANYONE!! lol I will make a God's honest promise to all of you.........if there comes a time that I am ready to turn in my MEDIFAST MOUSE and leave this forum I will say a proper good-bye. I can't imagine that happening at this point.......but I promise all the same. I am so sorry you were worried though and Nancy I'll PM you back with my cell and work number too :D

We're off to see our friend's new house they're building......we're actually going to go look at their freshly poured slab :shock: but they are so excited to show us that we will drive the hour to get out there 8) That's what friends are for :D

ya'll have a great day and I'll see you on roll call in the morning!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » August 6th, 2005, 7:36 am

Okie Dokie, you are excused for the weekend. You deserve a break!

Be sure to oooh and ahhhh over that freshly poured concrete slab. I'm sure it is a fan-n-n-n-n-ta-a-a-a-b-ulous slab!

Kiss kiss to Broden and his big bro

The Leopardy One... :leopard:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Come on in.