LilMsTexas half-way

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby doglover » May 16th, 2005, 9:47 am

Hey Christi - I sure hope it gets approved. Do it girl - you will be SO glad you did! My surgery (not medically necessary, just want it!) is in Sept. I am having a REAL hard time waiting now. I am so close to goal and the thinner my body gets the more my belly makes me crazy!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » May 16th, 2005, 10:08 am

Christi, Great pictures of you and your boys. You look great. I have to add...you've got great legs! I have short stocky ones! :( Keep up the great work...your an inspiration.
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 16th, 2005, 11:39 am

Christi may all your dreams come true!!! I am praying for you.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 16th, 2005, 5:36 pm

Christi....... :angel: .....I am praying for you!!!!!!!!!!....what a bonus that would be............. :bouncie: ..........you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!.......I wouldn't think twice.......... :no: ............I would say...... :yippee: ......SIGN ME UP.............. :yay: ..........okay....i'm getting a little to excited here...........that's just the icing on the shake............... :thumbsup: .....all your hard work............go for it..........and thanks for sharing.that's what we are here for......... :hug: ......
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bk » May 16th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Christi - You look amazing!!!! Maybe some of the men in your dept who bought their shirts too small could trade?!? Just a thought!

Anyways, you sound like an excellent candidate for medical coverage for the surgery. I'm hoping you get it!!!!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 16th, 2005, 6:04 pm

Christi, after reading a few comments I checked out your work shirt again. It is SO big on you! It looks like you could carry a sack lunch in the side of it there is so much room. ( I am looking to the right of your waist)I think that major, what was it, 11 inch, or something, loss in your hips, is really showing. Good job!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby LilMsTexas » May 16th, 2005, 6:17 pm

Thanks everyone for all your support and concern and encouragement!! It's going to be a long week waiting for Monday but it'll just give me a few days to build up tons of positive energy to take with me :D

I had a SUPER DOOPER treat of talking to Nancy on the phone tonight and let me just say she is MORE fabulous on the phone than even here..and I didn't think that was possible!!

Thanks to everyone for getting my week turned in the right direction!!

CHEERS to all!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » May 17th, 2005, 6:08 am

Good luck Christi. Sorry, I my last post was before I read your latest post. I hope you get that surgery....you deserve it! ;)
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl

Postby raederle » May 17th, 2005, 7:23 am

Christi, sorry I've been MIA lately-- just busy; no real good excuse! But I was catching up today and saw your posts, and just HAD to say how gorgeous you are. The difference between the before and after photos is amazing, despite that huge polo shirt! You look terrific, and soon, very soon, the rest of you will match up with those skinny little legs and arms... :mrgreen:

About the surgery, I'm sitting here practically in tears thinking about what it must be like to have to go through the humiliation of being up on that table while a tall thin guy takes care of some cysts under your tummy. I'm so sorry you've had to endure that, my friend. But what a wonderful thing you are doing, getting yourself down to goal and getting healthy. You're solving the problem, you're being strong, and you're keeping a great attitude-- I really really admire you for that. I sure hope you're approved for the surgery so you'll feel better in your own skin; you sure do deserve it. I also hope that, even if you aren't approved now, you'll still be so proud of the skin you're in -- you've come a long way, baby! ;)
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Postby LilMsTexas » May 17th, 2005, 8:32 am

Hey girl..........I'm soooooooooo glad you popped back on. I think about you allllllllll the time and have been wondering how you're doing. Boy do I know busy :shock: So I completely understand. Ya know you and I are gonna have to get together sometime and have us a good ole fashioned "LEAN AND GREEN" hehe

Hope all is well on the maintenance trail :D
Thanks for checking in on me.
Hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby TamiL » May 17th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Christi
you look FABULOUS!! you are glowing!! your lucky to have such skinny legs...what I wouldnt give for that!! no matter what I weigh...my legs and hips will always have the "Itallian Curse" I call it...at least everyone in my family has that "big boned" thing....my legs have never been little..no matter how much I work on them!! but they are better looking than they were 50 pounds ago!! lol!! you will soon be posting your "goal" picture....your doing great!! keep it up!!! and how adorable your son is in that little PT outfit!! I know what you mean about having to say goodbye to a close friend cuz of PCSing or "moving" as in the civillian world!! I too made alot of friends I still keep in touch with when I was a military wife!! its like you have an instant bond that keeps you friends!! its hard to live that life....of a military spouse...all the goodbyes and reloactions....but just think about the great people youve met along the way!!
keep up the great work!! youll be at goal in no time!!!
and about the surgery...Ive always believed that if you work hard at getting to where you want to be...then you deserve to get a nip and tuck done here and there if you need it!! Im SERIOUSLY considering breast implants..or a lift...cuz let me tell ya.....my gals seriously have been deflated in this weight loss!! that is the ONLY thing I am sad about loosing!! we all deserve to be happy with ourselves..and however we choose to get that way is up to us!! so goodluck!!!

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL

Postby Nancy » May 17th, 2005, 10:40 pm

Darlin' ~

First of all I want you to know that I love your Italian Curse! Maybe it’s because some got splashed on me, too! Just remember, you are a w-o-m-a-n and you look wonderful!

Not all of us were designed to be Twiggy, Kate Moss, or Calista Flockhart.

Our self-perceptions can certainly be distorted by what we see in the magazines and on TV.

We are women and not boys so I say, let’s rejoice in the fact that a person walking behind us will know that we are women, Tami!

A person does not need to be skinny to be considered ‘fit’ or in shape.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » May 20th, 2005, 4:16 am

Christi,

First of all you look wonderful! That smile is absolutely BLINDING!!! You look great!!!

NO more pink baggy sweater for you! 2x? Really, you just don't look like a 2x gal to me!!!!

I hope that the insurance approves everything you need to have done, and you are right, to lose weight before doing anything. My mom had 2 back to back C-sections (my brother and I are 13 months apart :shock: ) and I know her scar is big and definitely noticable (she had a vertical cut). I hope after all is said and done you are no longer in pain and will no longer have to hold any flab out of anyone's way!

Thanks for the pictures, you really shine!!!

Sheila
5 weeks = -18lbs
Mommy2girls

Postby Helen » May 28th, 2005, 3:57 pm

you are such a beauty, just like your personality. You are so supportive to all of us! congrats on your success and you keep going!
Helen
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » May 30th, 2005, 10:23 pm

CHRISTI,

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! you look great and your boys are so handsome.. keep up the good work and I know you will make your goal before you know it.. I too am thinking about the same surgery you are trying to get.. I had 2 c-sections(vertical) from the naval down to (never mind) ha-ha.. you get the picture.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't wait to see you at goal.. you are truely an inspiration..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

PreviousNext

Return to Studio