LilMsTexas...WOW!!

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby LilMsTexas » June 15th, 2005, 8:34 am

Dear sweet friends...thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for all your kinds words. I keep looking at these pictures over and over again and thinking WOW--so much has changed. LOOK...I can see the person that is in my "mind's eye" now, and not just the person in the mirror. Do you all know what I mean by that? Don't we all have an image in our head of what we "really" look like? I know everytime I see a picture I think "who is that person?" I surely don't know her!!

Thank you all for being a part of my journey...an IMPORTANT part...without all of you I would have NEVER made it here!! I'm not all the way THERE yet....but for today I am thankful to be this far!!

Have a blessed week everybody...my parents are on their way here right now and they haven't seen me since my journey began..other than a couple of pictures :D I'm very excited to see them!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » June 16th, 2005, 6:27 am

Christi~~My head must be in the clouds or something because I have totally missed this the past couple of days.

I am so jealous.......you can see your collar bones. That is one my goals........to actually be able to see my collar bones sticking out. I also want to be able to see my hip bones some day.

You are beautiful, Christy, both inside and out. You should be very proud of your accomplishments.

I wish you would change your Avatar pic though, because when I think of you I see that picture in my mind........and that is not who you are anymore.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Studio