LilMsTexas half-way

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

yippee!

Postby Seaside » May 31st, 2005, 5:36 am

Christi, you look just smashing. The person in the before and after pictures looks like the same person, but the "after" pictures look 10 years younger! Sooo, this losing weight thing also makes you look younger? Lovin' it!

Congratulations for accomplishing so much in so little time. And with little children and a house to take care of -- no mean feat. What an inspiration. :rose:

Maybe someday I will be brave enough to post a "before" picture. For now, it's exciting enough to be sitting COMFORTABLY here in a pair of non-stretch khaki pants :shock: that I haven't been able to wear for several years. Woo hoo! I tried on several pairs of pants that just did not fit a couple of weeks ago, including a pair that REFUSED to even meet across the expanse of my tummy -- no problemo. I LOVE MEDIFAST!!! :heart: Nothing, nothing, nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!!!!!!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » May 31st, 2005, 11:05 pm

Seaside,

We hope that you will soon feel comfy enough to share your picture with us. Everyone is so friendly and positive - you have no worries here.

It helps us to visualize one another when we see a person's pictures.

We are all of different ages, sizes and backgrounds so it makes it fun to behold one another’s progress. Just the way Christi’s pictures inspired you, your pictures will inspire someone else, too!

When you are ready, we'll be waiting!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Studio