LilMsTexas - Any News?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

LilMsTexas - Any News?

Postby MomsTherapy » July 5th, 2005, 5:59 pm

I hope we hear from LilMsTexas or family soon! Anyone with some news? Did I miss a post? I will continue to pray for a fast recovery!!! I know Im a newbie but it seems that you guys are such friends already.
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby want2Bthin » July 5th, 2005, 6:37 pm

If your asking about Christi's surgery it is not until the 8th. She mentioned in a previous post that she has lots going on this week. I am sure we will see her on here soon.

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 6th, 2005, 3:19 am

:D I knew you guys loved me :D Thank you sooooooooo much for checking on me. Unfortunately the first week of every month is always hectic and I'm a little scarce on posting because of obligations at work. This week more especially than others it is just impossible for me to have any free time at work :( Today is my last day of work before surgery and my break and it is going to be a DOOZY!! :?

But....the good news is that this morning I am 149.4 yippeeeee I did it.......I broke the 150 barrier and made it into the 140's BEFORE surgery and all on my own!! Now I know with all confidence that I will truly reach my official goal once this is all said and done. I don't expect surgery to take me to goal because I can tell I still have some "back stuff" going on and a little "hip action" but that's completely ok with me. I know where to return to finish up my transformation and it will be right here with all of you. I of course have our FAMILY REUNION to plan for October and I wouldn't miss it for the world!!

There are sooooooooooo many posts on here that I want to respond to that it's killing me. I have had moments here and there where I have time to read a few, but haven't had time to respond. In the morning before work with my little cup of coffee is all the time I have had. PLEASE PLEASE know that I am thinking of you all and keeping you all close at heart even when I am away.

My husband Darren will know how to get on here after surgery and check my PMs. I will try to show him how and where to post something on my recovery, but he will respond to any private messages just like an email. Plus he will contact Nancy and I'm sure she will post all the info. I will be home from the hospital Saturday morning around Noon I'm expecting.

Well folks, I'd better get back upstairs and get ready for work. I'll be going absolutely insane today and instead of getting off early I'm probally going to have to work late. Tomorrow though I will be able to post one last time and I hope I will be able to get to some personal responses about all of you. After all...........it's not ALL about me is it:? ;) hehe

Ya'll take care of each other and thank you again for checking on me. It was a really nice gift this morning to start my day knowing that I was missed.

Love and hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » July 6th, 2005, 5:28 am

Christi--

WOW!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!! you made it.. We are all sooo proud of you and look forward to hearing from you again after your surgery.. 149.4 YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!! You are in our prayers..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby MomsTherapy » July 6th, 2005, 5:37 am

Ahhh...I thought it was LAST Thursday....my bad. :lol: Well, in that case I will change my prayers and start them over *giggle*. Congrats on breaking into the 140s! :whoohoo:
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby fedup » July 6th, 2005, 7:56 am

We're all very excited for you "I"! I too wasn't sure when the date was, (I've been outta town for 2 weeks and am just now back)... You're in our thoughts and prayers!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby 24KaratGold » July 6th, 2005, 8:04 am

149.4 -- Yippee!!! (And be proud of me for refraining from a smug "I told ya so!" ;) ) Oh, congratulations, hon!

Our prayers are with you now for your surgery. God bless, and we'll see ya in a week or so.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby suzyq » July 6th, 2005, 12:24 pm

Congratulations Christi! I knew you could do it! :whoohoo:

I will keep you in my prayers today and through s-day!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq

Postby want2Bthin » July 6th, 2005, 2:48 pm

Christi-

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so proud of you!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Angelia
want2Bthin

Postby kassilou » July 6th, 2005, 3:57 pm

yeee ha! Good going, girl! Aren't you just so proud of yourself???

Good luck Friday! :mrgreen:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby mytime » July 6th, 2005, 7:55 pm

OH CHRISTI - This is just what you wanted !!!! You must feel so awesome going into Friday. It is all falling into place - some other place :D I could not be happier for you ! I thought a lot about you today - this being your last day at work and all. I hope you didn't have to stay too late. Know that we are all thinking of you and wishing you the very best. A speedy recovery and a quick return to the site. Take care, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby shortgirl » July 7th, 2005, 11:53 am

Christi my thoughts will be with you tomorrow on the 8th and each day. I know all will go well and you will have a quick recovery because you are healthly now. Isn't that wonderful. Judy from Iowa Oh yes YEA on being in the 40's I am trying for the 60's and that 1/2 pound just won't leave me.
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room