LilMsTexas BEFORE!

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

LilMsTexas BEFORE!

Postby LilMsTexas » April 1st, 2005, 7:02 am

Well everybody...here I am. The full length picture where I am sorta sideways and don't have my glasses on was taken December 2004.

The one with me holding a knife was March 17th at my son's first birthday party. I was cutting and serving the cake and icecream and never licked the knife ONCE!! :D

I realize I am wearing the same pink sweater in BOTH pictures. Could that be because that sweater is big and soft and cudly and NOT clingy?? I think so :) I have pictures of me in a sports bra and running shorts that show every single little and BIG buldge from every angle. I'll be saving those pictures for when I can show the AFTER pictures right below them :roll: I'm emailing the pictures to Unca and hopefully they will be up soon. Now at least you can all have a look-see at the SOON TO BE LILMSTEXAS!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 1st, 2005, 7:18 am

Christi...I can't wait....it's always good to put a face to a name... :D

Donna..dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 1st, 2005, 5:35 pm

Christi...so glad to meet you face to face... :D (well thru a computer :puter: )......You are not the SOON-TO-BE LILMS TEXAS...you already are...getting ready to imerge... :hatch:...and may I add it will be the SMOKIN LILMS TEXAS ..... :smoke: ....you have beautiful skin and eyes!!!!.....thanks so much for sharing and always God Bless

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Thank you

Postby LilMsTexas » April 1st, 2005, 6:29 pm

awwwwwwww The ever sweet and lovely Donna. Thank you so much. You've made my day.
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby doglover » April 1st, 2005, 7:13 pm

Wow LilM! Your face has really changed! You are so pretty and have the prettiest hair! I can really see a difference, even in the fluffy pink sweater! Great job and thanks for posting!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby want2Bthin » April 1st, 2005, 7:52 pm

Christi-
I agree with the others. It is very nice to see the faces of those we are speaking to. I think you are very beautiful. You will be to your goal in no time.

Angelia :D
want2Bthin

Postby 24KaratGold » April 1st, 2005, 8:15 pm

Ooo, a pretty, sassy blonde! On the way to being sassier, it looks! ;) I can't wait to see the bikini pixs in a few months.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Bikini pics?

Postby LilMsTexas » April 2nd, 2005, 5:48 am

oooooooooooh I don't know about bikini pics :shock: But one of my major underlying goals, beyond my diabetes control and lifetime health, is to wear a bathing suit again and be more concerned about the fun I'm having than whether people are staring and thinking COVER YOURSELF UP WOMAN!! :roll:

I'm also trying to grow my hair back out. I've always had nice thick long hair until 2 years ago in Germany when I decided to cut it off for a while. Cutting my hair was a desperate attempt to "change" something about me. Does anyone besides me fuss over hair and makeup and nails because those are things I can have control over when I can't control my weight? I've always enjoyed wearing my hair in pony tails and under caps during the summer for quick fixes and this short hair is a lot of trouble!

At any rate...it was nice to get up this morning to some wonderful compliments. You gals are the greatest and I'll be looking forward to posting some AFFFFFFFFFTER pictures later on.
CHEERS!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby bk » April 2nd, 2005, 8:03 am

short hair *IS* a lot of trouble... sometimes! one day i went into my stylist and told him do whatever you want. for the year before that i would complain that my hair was too long about 2 weeks after getting it cut! mine is probably around the length nancy's is at the top of the board.

but... i don't take more than 2 minutes flat to dry my hair! i stick my hands in some goop, put it in my hair, and i'm all done!! i think medium length hair is harder to take care of, personally. of course i can never sleep on it and not wash it the next day! sometimes i take pictures of myself with my cell and send them to my friends for a good laugh. it is like i am a crazy woman with that hair!!!

so i say go long if you want/if you can, otherwise short! i get so many compliments on my hair that any hassle is worth it to me! better than that flat (i have fine, thinning hair) hair that used to be plastered to my head!

and, if it's short enough, all you need is a barrette!!

but yes, controlling your hair is definitely a way to control the way you look without worrying about your weight, especially since it can change the relative size of your face (bigger hair = smaller looking face). we ALL do it!!!
bk

Re: Bikini pics?

Postby dlr2424 » April 2nd, 2005, 9:16 am

LilMsTexas wrote:oooooooooooh I don't know about bikini pics :shock: But one of my major underlying goals, beyond my diabetes control and lifetime health, is to wear a bathing suit again and be more concerned about the fun I'm having than whether people are staring and thinking COVER YOURSELF UP WOMAN!! :roll:

AMEN......to be more concerned about the fun we're having!!!!! and not let our insecurities control us....... :thumbup: .....
and you would probably look adorable with long hair in a cap.....
I can see you in the very near future with that SMOKIN BODY...... :smoke: ....with the long sexy blonde hair... ;) ...and in those wicked hot Rocky Jeans.... :yay: ...just don't know if your DH will ever let you out of the BR... ;)

Donna...dlr2424

dlr2424

Postby raederle » April 2nd, 2005, 12:49 pm

I can't wait to see you in a form-fitting pink top! That color is just so lovely on you... it'll be even lovelier 4 sizes smaller!!! I know I've already told ya, but I wanted to say it again-- you are SO beautiful! That radiant smile, which is already lighting up these photos, will be positively electric when you're smilin' with the satisfaction of having made it to Thinville... Thanks for posting these, Christi! :mrgreen:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

You are so cute!

Postby bikipatra » April 4th, 2005, 3:51 am

I can't wait until you grow out your hair because I know us Texas girls love HAIR!!! I also love pink. I bought two pink shirts yesterday at Lane Bryant, both in a size 18 (woohoo...down from a 22). I am like you, I really focus on the grooming stuff unrelated to weight. For me its my hair, my makeup and my accessories. I love Prada shoes, Gucci sunglasses and Miu Miu, LV and Prada purses. I used to be WAY into nice clothes when I was thinner, but as I got bigger and bigger I just focused on the sizeless luxury things. I go on buying binges at Sephora, the makeup store. Hopefully, my binging, in ALL things, booze, food, spending, will change. But I can tell you at the mall yesterday I felt a little :shock: overwhelmed walking by all the stores and thinking...in a few months ALL this could fit you, if you stick to the program! My poor husband...he is spoiled by only having to visit Lane Bryant for my clothes at the mall...
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » April 8th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Hey there, Cutie LilMsTexas ~

I :heart: your photo. Whee! You really DO look thinner already.

Your complexion is glowing.

I am so glad that you explained the purpose for having that knife in your hand, Kiddo. Gulp! :shock: I was afraid you were doing self-liposuction or something hinky like that!

Oh, yeah - like others, I had a drawer full of nail polish and eyeshadow colors - they always came in the perfect size for chubby girls.

bikipatra, it sounds to me as if you do some serious shoppage...hmmm...when you get too skinny to carry around those handbags, I'll send you my mailing addy - I think Leopard Woman would look so beautiful in your hand-me-down Prada purse...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » April 9th, 2005, 3:17 pm

Lil Ms,
You are beautiful!!
You look glowing indeed in that 2nd photo, and your weight loss truly shows !!!
I agree about fussing over the smallest things when we are heavier.
I now get ready a whole lot faster :lol: And LOVE the way I am looking,
without all the twelve million outfit changes like before MF.
I am also a huge fan of the color pink! It makes most any color of
complexion look awesome!
Keep up the great job!!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady

Return to Studio