swelly belly

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

swelly belly

Postby RoRo » June 29th, 2006, 4:10 pm

I love that name! but seriously, I had a hysterectomy last year and now I have this pouch (which is called a swelly belly in the hyster sister circles :shock: )

Has anyone else had this issue with the swollen belly due to hysterectomy and has medfast helped with this problem?

Thanks!
Keep shakin'

Ro.
MF Start Date 06/18/2006
300.2/288/245

RoRo
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby supermom » June 29th, 2006, 4:16 pm

I haven't had a hys, but I had a vertical c-section a year ago August 31. I have a pooch. I also have a gap down my tummy that looks like a butt crack. I can feel the separation of the muscles. It is about 1 1/2 inches wide. So far, I have lost everywhere but there. Even though my jeans and shorts are WAAAAYYY too big, I cannot get smaller ones due to the "pooch". I see my doc next month and I really hope he can help with this. I have officially changed my name to "two booty". The original one, and the new one that took the place of my tummy.
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby alpha femme » June 29th, 2006, 5:23 pm

i have an ex whose mother got down to a size 4 and had to have liposuction to remove the little pouch. i'm not sure if it's like that with everyone, but i think that it's very hard to get rid of through diet alone.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room