DING DONG BELLY MONSTER'S GONE (Graphic)

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby tumbleweed » July 14th, 2005, 5:49 am

I cant wait to see your goal pictures Christi! :clap:
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby want2Bthin » July 14th, 2005, 11:48 am

Christi-

WOW!!! I am so happy for you!!! I can't hardly believe the difference! Amazing! I am speechless! Sorry for the late response. We just got home today from Bob's surgery.

Angelia :D
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fatfree » July 14th, 2005, 5:28 pm

I just wanted to say WOW! What an amazing person you are! I have been reading the forum for about a month and I wanted you to know that your personality just shines, you are a dynamic person and I am really impressed by your weight loss and also your courage to show us your pictures. I know it took courage, heck I am struggling just with the idea of posting a picture of me at all!! I have a stomach simmilar to your now deceased belly monster so I can relate, I am also terribly worried that after my weight loss it will look worse than it does now and I will have to live with it forever :cry:
But I think you look very beautiful, you should be proud of yourself and all your hard work!

Shelley

ps I think you would make a great health advisor :lol:
fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » July 14th, 2005, 8:23 pm

Christi - this may not be a popular answer but I thnk you had pretty pictures before the surgery - even before MF. I hope this journey for all of us can be not about self loathing, but more about self acceptance - that we have lost control over our eating and need the strength of a strong program and the support of others to bring us to a healthier place. You are, were and always will be beautiful - no matter where you belly button is. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby martha » July 14th, 2005, 8:32 pm

Mytime--

How True!!! I really need the support and had lost any kind of self-control over food or self-respect for myself before Mf and all of you..Thanks to God for leading me to this forum and all of you..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

WOW

Postby tink » July 15th, 2005, 6:18 am

HOLY COW! You look amazing! I promise if I posted my belly monster you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in our pictures. I have the exact same thing as you "USED" to have and I am so motivated now. I have had the apron and belly monster since my last c-section umm lets see 9 years ago. I had a c-section with my son who is 11 now, my daughter who is 9 and an emergency hysterectomy in the same spot. I wanted to personally thank you for posting those pictures and letting me see that someone actually looked like I look now and that if I work my plan that I too can get rid of my "belly monster". I am so proud of you!! I am curious about the bumps and things you said you would get in your c-section scar I have them all the time and it is very painful especially after having 3 incisions in the same spot. In fact I have 3 cysts today in my scar and had to put some big gauze bandages over them before I could get dressed. I hate it so much!

You take it easy and don't over extend yourself!

CONGRATS!!!

:trophy: :whoohoo: :bravo: :bighug:
"Just keep shaking shaking shaking"
tink
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 15th, 2005, 7:40 am

OH dear sweetie........we need to talk. I want to give you information on the skin disease you MAY be suffering from......just like me. It is WILDLY under diagnosed and you need to take this information to your doctor and see if it is going on with you. Send me a pm with a good time to talk and I'll give you my home telelphone number o ryou give me yours (I have unlimited long distance :D ). It's really to much to type out here and I need to look up the exact spelling to give you all the information correctly.

I'll be home and alone allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll next week ;) and the week after 8) In the meantime.......keep yourself as clean and dry and cool as possible. I KNOW how badly that hurts :(

BIG HUGS,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby tink » July 15th, 2005, 7:53 am

Christi - I am very interested in what you have to share with me! I will PM you with my information. I am so thankful you are here maybe I can finally get some answers for what has been going on with me!

Talk with you soon!

Kellie
"Just keep shaking shaking shaking"
tink
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby fedup » July 15th, 2005, 10:20 am

Things have been so hectic lately that i'm only just now catching up on some reading here. Ditto to what everyone said, Christi, it is wonderful that you shared these pictures. We are all here to support you and obvioulsy you help support all of us! You look wonderful! As others said, it was impossible to visualize your "belly monster" in your photos 'cause in shirts it didn't show. I'm very happy for you. You've worked so hard, and are continuing to work so hard... you're an insipiration!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby shirley » July 15th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Christie thank you so much you have given me and a lot of others hope that we want have to live with the bellly monster the rest of our lives. There is something that we can do with it. I have been thinking that later I might do the same thing. I am not one to like to go to dr. and I hate needles and pain but you make it sound like it is bearable. I love that you were willing to share all of the pictures and imformation with the rest of us. I think you would make the best Health advisor because you know what it is like. Sucess is the best teacher and it will give you a place to share you knowledge I have heard that you have to give it a way to keep it and you are all ready doing that. keep on healing and sharing :-P shirley
shirley
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby horsey girl » July 15th, 2005, 8:52 pm

Did anybody else notice that is took Christi with a pair of leopard underdoodles from Nancy to get Dean back on this forum? :mrgreen: Christi, You will make a great health advisor!!! Horsey Girl
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Terrific!

Postby Seaside » July 17th, 2005, 10:48 am

Christi,

You look great and I know you are going to feel even better now that the Belly Monster is gone. Whew! You are and were beautiful. Thanks so much for being brave and posting those pictures.
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby buffybegood » July 21st, 2005, 5:17 am

Wow....you are going to look so fantastic....what an insperation you are. I have a belly monster too. I lost weight before and it went away on its own, but now that I am 50 I am not so sure. I am glad to see that if it doesnt leave quietly, there is something I can do about it, and will have someone to ask questions about the surgery if needed. Thanks so much for sharing. God Bless you
buffybegood
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » July 21st, 2005, 11:58 am

Buffybegood--

I am 50 too and was wondering the same thing.. How much do you want to lose? If I am not being to bold to ask :oops: I started 3 months ago and am very pleased with the program.. Good luck this week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby mytime » July 21st, 2005, 6:58 pm

Can I also ask a question - I am 37 and my belly monster looks related to Christi's old friend as well. How long did you have your last one and how old were you when it went away on its own ? And like what are my chances that this thing finds a new home on its own ? I need to start saving now if mine is going to need some "assistance." Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

PreviousNext

Return to Studio