DING DONG BELLY MONSTER'S GONE (Graphic)

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby volsfan199 » July 11th, 2005, 7:25 pm

Christi--

You look so great! And it will only get better!

I just wanted to wish you a speedy and painless recovery.

Take care,

Christina

189/169/135
volsfan199
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » July 11th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Oh my. What an amazing change! Congratulations, Christi. Can't wait to see more "after" pics, after the drains are gone and the swelling has gone down. Best of luck to you, and thank you for your courage in sharing. You are an inspiration.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby mytime » July 11th, 2005, 9:23 pm

Christi - welcome back !!! You look amazing - thank you for being soooo brave and giving each of us hope. WOW what a great job. I also want to say I think you would be a great advisor - I know I have been helped by reading your posts. Please take care and get some rest. Thanks again, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby tumbleweed » July 12th, 2005, 8:13 am

Christi, Thanks so much for being so brave and posting your pictures, what an inspiration you are! I am praying for you to have a super speedy recovery :bighug: It wont be long and you will be in a skimpy bikini! Thats so cool.
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby horsey girl » July 12th, 2005, 9:52 am

Christi, What a way just to get to be the biggest loser of the week! :shock: Seriously you are one very special and brave lady. Thankyou so much for your honesty. Take it easy and enjoy your rest and when you get back to work you're going to wow them. Are there pictures in those leopard panties in the future? :lol: Horsey Girl
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Dean0408 » July 12th, 2005, 1:41 pm

I see London..........I see France........I see Christi's.........awwww.......never mind........hehe :mrgreen:

Well, I haven't been around for a while, but I most certainly had to check on my pal Christi.

Christi..........the surgery looks to me to have been PERFECT! I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling better with each passing day and that the swelling and such quickly goes away........just as your belly monster did.

Thanks for sharing the pictures...........they were indeed worth a thousand words. I can only imagine your relief and satisfaction with finally having that frontage out of the way forever.

Hang in there cutie!!

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 12th, 2005, 1:46 pm

Thanks everybody.........I've come here for my daily dose of smiles and you didn't disappoint :D I'm having a good day all in all. I am a little more tender today but nothing unexpected. My back pain is a tad better and I am standing a tad straighter. I am growing more anxious as the days go by to know exactly what size I will wear :? Today the scales read 146.4 so that was exciting. I know from the 6 lbs she removed that I should be at least to 143 just from pure flabbage being removed so I am still on the swollen side of things. But hey........noooooooo problemo here!Knowing that I'm swollen means there is just more to be excited about as time goes by. It's like having an extended Christmas!!

Better get my butt back upstairs before my mother-in-law comes after me :whip: Hope you're all having a great week!

BIG HUGS,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby dlr2424 » July 12th, 2005, 1:49 pm

WELL..........WELL..............WELL..... :shock: .......Mr. Deano...... :yes: .........we have surely missed you..... :couch: ...........where have you been hiding........:hmmm: ......I do understand you must have been so very busy and all ......you know with working full time......going to grad school....keeping a household........OH WAIT A MINUTE..........that's Heidi's schedule ........ ;) .....SORRY.........just playin with you........ :goofy: ......you have been missed though............nice to see you on here...... :mrgreen: .......

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Dean0408 » July 12th, 2005, 4:42 pm

Well......thanks for noticing my post there Donna the WAHM. I have to tell you that the main reason I have not been on the forum is that I ended my early retirement (because I had finished every project I had to do around the house) and actually went back to work. Watching Heidi bust her butt every day was making me feel really guilty.

At any rate, the job I took is a killer. I have been working 12 hour days with only one day off a week, so I have been too tired to even check e-mail when I get home.

Enough about me.........looks like you have a measly 12 pounds to go. WOO HOO!!!! What a fantastic job you have done in sticking with the program even with that slow metabolism of yours. You have really hung in there and it will all be over soon.

As for me and my maintenance. How do you turn off this weight loss thing? hehe.......I wanted to stay around 210 but more pounds keep slowly coming off without my trying. I think it is because I truly watch what and how much I eat and continue to exercise regularly. I am now at 203. I do mix in the meal replacements from time to time to keep from gaining......but I have to admit every once in a while I will eat something "BAD" to try and keep from dropping below 200. People are starting to say I look too skinny. Oh well, I would rather have this problem than when they said I looked too fat.

I know you are as happy for Christi as I am.......

I will try to post more often.

So long for now Donna.

Dean

P.S. to Unca........If losing weight while on Medifast maintenance counts towards the clubs............I am now in the 40 pound club. (44 to be exact) I began this with a 43 inch waist.........now it is 36 inches and even those size pants are slightly loose.
Dean0408

Postby martha » July 12th, 2005, 5:59 pm

DEAN--

Glad you are back-- miss your 2 cents worth on everything :mrgreen: and have been wondering what was up with you.. sorry you are working sooo hard but hey the weight loss is going great and a size 36 waist--YOU GO DEAN!!!!!! :mrgreen: --44# off -- that's GREAT!!--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » July 12th, 2005, 7:27 pm

You bet it counts Dean!
That's why it's called "Take Shape for Life".
Congrats!!
:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Dean0408 » July 12th, 2005, 8:57 pm

Thanks Martha and Unca!

To anyone who is about to reach their goal...........all I can say is if you follow the TSFL transistion and maintenance tips that are posted on this forum, you will have absolutely no problem with holding your weight where you want it.

I promise!

It really WORKS!

Dean
Dean0408

Postby joysea » July 12th, 2005, 10:26 pm

Christi~

Unbelievable pictures! Thank you so much for courageously posting these. Physically it must feel so different not to have that frontal weight just pulling forward? Or is it still too soon to tell since you have swelling?

You look absolutely beautiful! Continue to recuperate...I look forward to your healthy updates!

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Tummy tuck

Postby Bonnie » July 13th, 2005, 8:46 pm

Christi, as I scrolled down the pictures of you I just kept saying to myself "WOW" that could be me if I hadn't found Medifast when I did. Just bending over to tie my shoes would cut off my air before I lost my weight.

With the forum support, the medifast products, the surgeon and your determination you will be where you want to be very quickly.

You are to be commended for sharing this with us. It gave me a visual that will keep me away from the pantry at night.

THANKS SO MUCH........ :D :D :D
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 14th, 2005, 2:54 am

Well Bonnie.........glad I could scare you into lifelong compliance :shock: I know these pictures are certainly enough VISUAL AID for me too! :eck:

I'm looking forward to posting some really pretty pictures in the near future with me at goal. ;)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

PreviousNext

Return to Studio