Sunday Morning Roll Call: September 25, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby 24KaratGold » September 25th, 2005, 8:50 am

Good morning, and congrats to all you losers!

My scale is moving again. I'm off work at the moment, home running errands and running up and down the stairs a dozen or more times a day, and painting the living room. I think the extra exercise helped me move off that two week "stuck" at 187-188, that and the fact that I've been so busy it has helped me stay on Medifast because it is the quickest thing I can eat so that my time can stay focused on my projects.

At any rate, the scale has started moving again, and I'm down to 184, which is 3-4 pounds for the week, and a total of 85.5 pounds since I started. I'm happy! I have an insurance physical coming up in two weeks, and the cut-off weight for me to get the "preferred plus" rate is 188. I want to be well below that to allow for differences in scales and clothing.

This IS fun! ;) Have a great week, all.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Nancy » September 25th, 2005, 9:01 am

Woo Hoo! Mama of 2, you broke one of those 5 pound marks - I love it when people go from one era to another like from 40 to 35 to 30 to 25 etc. Cool, huh? Yep, 13.9 pounds is a great loss - betcha you've lost a lot of inches, too. ;)

24 K ~ in our book , you have always been in the

to get the "preferred plus" rate
zone. Yeah! 85.5 pounds is EXCELLENT-O! :yeah:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Scale is going down!

Postby lan » September 25th, 2005, 9:17 am

Hi, Everyone!

Great job of Medifasting this week.
I am down two pounds to 211 this week, and mighty proud of it.
I cannot look at the amount I need to lose; I just look at the next benchmark. That keeps it moving for me.

I will be on an extended vacation for the next two weeks, so I will not check in next time. I hope the scale still moves down when I return.

Good job and good luck, everyone.

Lan

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

lan
Trusted Member - #70 Club

1st Roll Call

Postby Toxsiq » September 25th, 2005, 10:32 am

I started last Tuesday so it's not been a full week but as of this morning I've lost 7 pounds :) So now I'll make Sunday my starting day.

I tried having broth yesterday as a snack and I loved it, but today I feel puffy from all the salt. So I don't think I'll be having broth much anymore.
Does anyone make reduced sodium bullion??? I've lost seven pounds but I feel like I gained 15. Oh but I'm still geeked, I'm still uber excited. Just puffy and excited ;)

Good Luck everyone :D

xoxo Tox

When I was getting ready to get in the shower I saw that the zero balance on my scale was off so I weighed in again and I actually lost 8.5 pounds since Tuesday not 7. Keeps getting better and better. :D I know it levels off, but I'll enjoy the big losses while I can :)

xoxo Tox
Last edited by Toxsiq on September 25th, 2005, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
319/314/145

"The control of our being is not unlike the combination to a safe, each advance and retreat is a step toward ones final goal." -Bruce Lee
Toxsiq

Postby suzyq » September 25th, 2005, 11:13 am

Congrats to all this week! Lots of new "faces" - wish I was keeping up as well as I used to but welcome to all the newbies. Isn't Medifast great?

I am only roll-calling every other week to help break the scale obsession and deal with the "plateau blues". I am down 2 pounds in 2 weeks - not much but I'll take it, especially since I've been lazy lately - not getting supps in on time, little bites here and there, etc. I am planning to be back on track this week - and checking in more!

Keep up the good work!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby prata1973 » September 25th, 2005, 12:12 pm

Hi everyone,

Great job on the losses this week. I am down another 3 lbs!! I forgot to say in 9 weeks I've lost 22 1/2 total body inches and 28 lbs!! YEah!! :D I will be a my goal before you know it than I can post my before and after pictures!! Take care
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
prata1973
Regular Member - #30 Club

roll call

Postby deecee » September 25th, 2005, 5:00 pm

i see that everyone has had a great week. it's good to see so many losses. i'll have the have the only negative entry today. i'm up 1#. i refuse to change my ticker. i have a cold and sickness has the opposite effect on me...it increases my appetite. :twisted: :twisted: i feel totally drained and want to eat more to get more energy...so i've been nibbling. i haven't gotten all of my water. i also fried my fish twice this week :( my offical weigh-in isn't until tuesday. i'll try to get all of my water in and stop snacking and eat more soup.
let's remember to keep jan in our prayers.
dee
[[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
deecee
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » September 25th, 2005, 10:20 pm

Tox ~ there is a low sodium chicken broth. Usually in the beginning week of Medifasting, some people may feel woozy due to the increase in their water intake and the low sodium levels of Medifast. In essence, they are washing out the salt and the addition of regular bouillon helps to replenish it. Flush it out with more water. Perhaps have bouillon only every few days. I prefer the Medifast Fast Soup over bouillon - it is fortified with potassium and is less salty.

Suzyq ~ your plan sounds good! Keep on shaking it off!

Hey Prata - awesome! I am impressed with you!

Lan ~ have a super vacation! Where are you going? We'll be waiting for you when you return.

DeeCee ~ you've figured it out and now we'll see more drop off this next week. I hope you feel better real soon.

Yes, we do need to pray for Jan. She is such a great lady, a wonderful friend and your very own coach! She is facing an unplanned detour in the road of life right now but we know God is bigger than anything that comes our way. He is walking right along side of her and will help her through the rough road and then firmly plan her feet on a smooth path to recovery and improved health!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Lisa Renee » September 25th, 2005, 10:57 pm

Wow great job everyone! I weigh in on Friday's so here are my stats from this Friday:

5.8 pounds lost this past week (353.8 ) for a total of 29.6 pounds lost total since August 2nd (383.4).

Did I mention I love MF???
Last edited by Lisa Renee on September 25th, 2005, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa Renee

Postby Nancy » September 25th, 2005, 11:00 pm

You are doing so well, Strawberry! I am so proud of you. This is very motivating!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby martha » September 25th, 2005, 11:52 pm

HEY YOU LOSERS :mrgreen: --

Well it seems you are all melting away the pounds :D good for you.. I am only down 1# this week.. I've been a bad girl oops: BUT the good news is I'M BACK this week..so look out scales :mrgreen:

Judy--6#-for 19# in 2 weeks--WOW :shock:

Lynne--.5# is a loss and not a gain--good for you :lol:

Ladyhawke--30# club at last :mrgreen: you go girl!!

Kim--3.4#--for 48.6# YEAH!! way to go girl

JUDY--30# club!!!

JOYCE--5#--YEAH!!!!!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!! :mrgreen:

HEATHER---3# gone for good

Jennifer--2# and the 10# club :shock: WOW!!!

EVIE--5# gone bye-bye :shock: YA-HOO

BELLA14--1.5# and a size 14--Way to go

MYTIME--2# and the 50# CLUB :lol: :lol: WAY TO GO FRIEND!!!

MAMA--13.9#--WOW!!!

24KT--85.5# gone-- :shock: WOW :shock: WOW--I can hardly wait :mrgreen:

Lan--2#--open up 50# club!!!

Tox---8.5#--YEAH!!!!!!

Susanne--2# is so good girl!!

Prata--3# :mrgreen: Way to go

Dee-- that 1# will be gone before you know it..Hope you feel better soon..

Lisa--5.8# for a total of 29.6#--WOW!! open up the door 30# club :mrgreen:
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Lisa Renee » September 25th, 2005, 11:58 pm

Now see, that is amazing! How do you know everyone and their weight and remember it when you post???? I want to do that but couldn't remember everyone's post when I went to write mine! So to all of you, I really mean it, GREAT JOB!!!
Lisa Renee

Postby joysea » September 26th, 2005, 7:01 am

Martha~
Wow...you're in the '80's now!!! So cool...you ARE on the road again... :leopard:

There is no stopping you now. You are so much closer to that finish line...blisters and all, we will make it!

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby martha » September 27th, 2005, 8:59 pm

JOYCE--

Yea only 2 more pounds and I will be in the 80 pound club.. I wonder if I will make it sometimes..since the hurricane it has been hard to get up and do MF the right way..I can only imagine what my weight loss would be if I hadn't stopped.. :x oh well I am going to try really hard this week to stay compliant..thanks--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » September 27th, 2005, 11:39 pm

Martha, Martha, Mar-thuh!!!!

I am going to try really hard this week to stay compliant

:roll: What's with this 'try' stuff - we do or we do not...Let's say, I WILL be compliant this week. ;)
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call