Sunday Morning Roll Call: September 4, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: September 4, 2005

Postby LuzInIt » September 4th, 2005, 4:11 am

Well, how shocked am I to find myself the first here. I wasn't going to report because my news isn't good today. For some reason, I am up some poundage :( . I thought for sure I'd be below 250 this week. But after being at 253 most days since last week, I finally dropped to 252 on Friday. I bounced out of bed this morning knowing, if the power of positive thinking had any effect at all, I would for sure see 250, or :shock: 249. (That's when I get to move the big kerchunker on the medical scale down to 200 where it hasn't been since I was in my 20's.) Yikes - 255! I looked over my journal for the week and can't find any reason for this - TOM is long gone for me - no over exercising - a few lean and greens, but nothing out of my normal habit. Perhaps it's a sympathy gain in respect for all of our southern friends who are dealing with so much tragedy. Whatever. It's a new week, and I'm good to go again. I wish you all the best this morning and look forward to being around a little more often, as I sit here on Sunday FINALLY typing on my new computer
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LuzInIt » September 4th, 2005, 4:15 am

I refuse to change the numbers in my signature - I'm thinking one good poo poo ;) .
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby ljm498 » September 4th, 2005, 4:41 am

Linda, sorry that the stupid scale is playing tricks on you. Bad scale! Bad scale! Yup, that will be off you in one trip to the potty! :lol: Hope everyone else is having a good week. I successfully got past the fair food last night without any problem at all. Certain food smells made me take notice like pizza, but really, didn't even tempt me thankfully. My son had a great time I'm pretty sure. He got to pet some sheep and goats and see his favorite, cows! He mood at a few, it was so cute. You could tell he was completely amazed by all of the colorful lights and sounds and all of the people and music. Yeah, he slept good last night, haha.

Anywho, I lost a wonderful 3 lbs this week, wahoo! 2.5 away from the 60# club! I doubt I'll make it this week as this is my slow week but, probably about 2 weeks and I'll be there. And who knows, maybe my body will reward me for staying away from the fair food and give it to me this week!

Have a wonderful week!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby bella14 » September 4th, 2005, 6:08 am

Good Morning Everyone!

I weighed in this morning and am happy to report that I am down another 2 lbs.

Linda I know how you feel though, earlier in the week the scales said that I had already lost 3 lbs. I am sure that by next Sunday things will be different.

Lynne - Congratulations on your weight loss. I know how excited I am to be so close to the 10# club. I can not imagine how excited I would be to be near the 60# club.

I am very excited with my success so far. This is the longest that I have stuck with a program and I feel so excited about the future. Maybe I will be in the 10# club before my son's birthday on September 20.

I hope that everyone has a great week. I am about to get ready for church and I am so thankful for all that I have been blessed with. Please continue to pray for my sister and everyone else effected by Katrina.

Kim
bella14
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby bella14 » September 4th, 2005, 6:13 am

Oops- I forgot to list my stats. Here they are:

178.5/171.5/140

Have a wonderful week!

Kim
bella14
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » September 4th, 2005, 6:50 am

LuzInIt ~

Oh, drat! That scale does need a whippin' this morning! :whip:

You have been a diligent person and just remember, the scale does not always reflect our compliance - it is one of the tools we useto measure our weight. You will be able to do the kerchunker this week, I'm sure! Here's a gold star for your efforts this week: :star: plus a heart for each ten pound increment :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bella ~ You'll be in the 10 Pound club in no time at all - you're working hard to fight that flab! :fence:

ljm ~ wowie! :bounce: You deserve one of those big ol' stuffed animals as a prize for avoiding the fair food! You rock for avoiding face stuffage! proud of ya! Your son got to see his precious cows, moo a few times and you returned with that good feeling of satisaction and control. :kool:

Hey, Everyone! I know this has been a very stressful week for all involved. It is also a holiday weekend - it is not a license to have a free food forage but just remember...this is the beginning of a new month, the beginning of a new week and it is never too late to begin anew. If you have been off-program, let's get it together and begin a great week and get healthy!

Shake it up and shake it off!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby beautifulb » September 4th, 2005, 7:04 am

Hello Everyone,

It feels good to be posting again, especially with good news. I have a total weight loss of 10.2 pounds in the 3 weeks I haven't posted. I also hit my halfway point today, made it into the 60 pound club and ONDERLAND is right around the corner! :whoohoo:

I was trying to add more discipline to my life and asked my husband to hide the scale. Well that lasted all of a couple of days as my husband didn't hide the scale to good and I just happened to see it (honestly) one morning. Anyway at least I am true to my diet and that's all the discipline I need right now.

LuzInIt - Stay shakin' baby :yay: and it will come off! The trip to the potty always does it for me too!

ljm498 - Congratulations on the 3 pounds! I'm waiting for you in the 60 pound club but not too long! :byebye:

bella14 - Congratulations on the 2 pounds! You will be in the 10 pound club before you know it. :D

Have a wonderful week everyone.

:goteam:
Beatena
beautifulb

One day at a time...nothing worthwhile comes easy!
RE-started Medifast 3/3/08
296/275.6/145
beautifulb
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » September 4th, 2005, 7:12 am

:whoohoo: Woo Hoo! BeautifulB!!

:wave: I am proud of you, Girl!

I moved ya on up to the 60 Pound Club!
:bravo:
Now there's room in the 50 Pound Club for someone else!

Who will it be? Hmmm??? :scratch:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby beautifulb » September 4th, 2005, 7:20 am

Thanks Nancy! I thought I might have to wait until Unca gets back.

You rock! :kool:
Beatena
beautifulb

One day at a time...nothing worthwhile comes easy!
RE-started Medifast 3/3/08
296/275.6/145
beautifulb
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » September 4th, 2005, 7:53 am

I'm trying to keep up here - I have been out of town myself. I'll scope stuff out and if I miss anything, Folks send me a PM and I'll get you all up to speed.

I will be busy until later this afternoon. Terry and I are preaching this morning and we are meeting with some friends after church for supper. I'll be back online afterwhile. If there are any newbie questions or anything that hasn't been answered, please sent the page to me and it will help me to get caught up.

I appreciate all of you for taking care of each other.

I was unable to reach Martha this morning. No news about her since Friday morning. I spoke to another one of my clients this morning who lives in Biloxi - he is 73 years old, has no power but he is able to stay o his program and he is thankful that he is totally off of his diabetic meds already (in two weeks on the weight loss program for diabetics.)

Later, Kids!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby 24KaratGold » September 4th, 2005, 7:54 am

Good morning. I'm back!

I took a two week vacation, and did not stay compliant during it. That was a plan -- when I travel (for fun) I like to eat at different places and try different things, so I wasn't surprised when the scale showed a 10 pound :shock: increase over two weeks. That was last Sunday.

Thank goodness for MediFast! I have noticed that if I gain weight like that, and then go right back on the plan, the weight comes off fast. It did that after I got back from Hawaii in April, and it's done it again now that I am home from New York. The scale shows an EIGHT pound loss this morning! So I get to stay in the eighty pound club!

That still leaves me two pounds heavier than when I started my vacation on August 14 (I'm at 187 today), but I'm very happy. This tells me that there is indeed life after reaching goal, with the ability to stay at goal.

Oh -- and this IS fun! ;)
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby mytime » September 4th, 2005, 8:09 am

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!!!!!!

24 - GREAT - this makes me more confident in our process and very happy for you ! Welcome back !

BeautifulB - WOW WOW WOW !!!!!! GREAT JOB !!!!

Luzinit - HANG IN THERE - Inches falling while scale has memory laspse. One thing I know about myself - have you missed any sleep ? I know it sounds nuts but one goodnight sleep for me and the MF angels usually do the rest.

lmj - 3 pounds ROCKS and so do you - look out 60 pound club here she comes !!!!

Bella - GREAT WORK - 10 pound club and beyond right around the
corner !!!!!

Well I am happy to report that I am down four pounds this week. One pound away from where I was prior to getting pregnant with our daughter - oh about two years ago - anything below 202, however would be the first time since 1996 - unreal, Thank you MF and everyone on this site. Never would have been possible otherwise. HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK EVERYONE !!!!! :cheers: Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Tk » September 4th, 2005, 12:32 pm

Hi everyone, I'm back on Medifast after a month "vacation"!!! It took a while to get back on track, but I am here for the long haul. I am happy to say, I'VE REACHED THE 30 LB. CLUB!!! There is no way I'm gonna take another month long vacation from MF again!!! It's too hard to get back on once you've left for such a long time!!! So Unca Tim, is there room for me in the 30 lb Club? I would love to come and and stay a little while!! Not long though, cause I would love to be in the 40 lb club before tooo long!!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » September 4th, 2005, 1:33 pm

Tk ~

Tuh duh!!

In Unca’s much-deserved abasence, the absolutely utterly amazing and semi-techno-savvy Leopard Woman grabbed Tk by the slimmin’ hand and ushered her along the red carpet and into the front door of the THIRTY POUND CLUB!

Here’s a rose for each 5 pound bag of flabber you dumped off in Never Ever Comin’ Back Again Land!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose::rose:

Welcome to the 30 Pound Club, Tk!

:secret: Okie dokie, Folks ~ now there’s room in the 20 Pound Club for someone new! Come on in, the door’s open!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Tk » September 4th, 2005, 4:13 pm

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! I couldn't have done it without everyones encouragment!!!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Next

Return to Roll Call