Sunday Morning Roll Call: September 18, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: September 18, 2005

Postby ljm498 » September 18th, 2005, 5:01 am

Goodmorning! Hope everyone is waking up to a beautiful Sunday! It's a bit cloudy here but the sun will show itself eventually, so they say.

This week was pretty good and I lost another 2lbs! This officially sets me in place in the 60lb club! Wahoooooooo!!!!!!! And now my attention turns to the 70lb club. 30lbs more to go on my little journey. Three more sets of ten. It's amazing how my body is changing now. When I was near the begging it seemed like it took a lot more to see any differences. Now, as I get nearer to goal, just a few pounds dropped makes a huge noticeable difference. I just feel so much better and have more confidence. Finding MF was truly a blessing.

Have a great week everyone and I hope the scale fairies are good to you!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby martha » September 18th, 2005, 5:10 am

Hi everyone--

Well I am down to 190.5# today.. I restart today for good.. wish me luck as I need it to get restarted and stay on course for good..

LYNEE-- You go!! 60# CLUB!!!!!! YAhoo.... lookout 70# cause Lynne is on a mission :mrgreen:

Everyone else have a great weigh-in today and I'll check on ya later ..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby mytime » September 18th, 2005, 6:36 am

Lynne - 60# club is soooooooooo AWESOME :kool: !!!!! And 70 pound club is right around the corner. It is amazing the changes just even week to week. What a great mind set - 3 sets of ten - you have already done that - TWICE !!!! Great job.

Martha - so glad to have you back my friend. You are such a TOTAL INSPIRATION on so many levels. OMG just realized .....you are knocking on the door of the 80 POUND CLUB !!!!!! UNREAL !!!!! Hope you have a blessed week.

Well yesterday I was down 3 for the week buttttt TOM came and this morning only down 2. The good news is I made it to Onederland :D and hope that this week will see me in the 50 lb club. To put this in perspective for myself I have not weighed below 200 in over 8 years. I am with Lynne - MF has been and continues to be such a blessing in my life. Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC WEEK !!!!!!!!!!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Ash's mom » September 18th, 2005, 6:44 am

Morning all.....looks like everyone is off to a great start today.

Great Job!!

I'm down 1 pound this week, which I'll certainly take.

Sorry so short...have to run.

Hope everyone has an awesome Roll Call.

-Heather
Ash's mom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby jenn161012 » September 18th, 2005, 7:52 am

I lost 2 pounds this week! I am sure that I could have lost more, but I have been eating too many vegetables with my L&G. Also, on Thursday I ate a can of new potatoes as my vegetable. (Yikes) BUT, now that they are out of my home, I won't be eating them again.. :)

My goal for this week is to pay closer attention to the types and quantity of vegetables I eat for my L&G.

Have a wonderful day!

228/220/140
Jennifer
Re-start: 6/4/06
221/218/140

<edit>incorrect ticker removed - UT</edit>
jenn161012
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » September 18th, 2005, 8:14 am

Morning all! Martha, congrats with being right back on track. You and I are just a couple of pounds apart -- I feel great, and I know you do too.

Mytime -- CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to ONEderland -- isn't it a great place to be?!? I broke down and cried when I got there, but then, for me it had been 30 years.

Jenn, Heather, and ljm -- good work!

Me, bleh. I think my body likes being at 187-188, because I'm still right there, haven't lost anything else this week either. But I'm okay with that, because it will happen, and because I still have people telling me how good I look, and even asking my husband who that woman he's with is! :shock:

And life is quite stressful right now, so if I manage to get through it without porking back out, so much the better.

Have a good week, all.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby shortgirl » September 18th, 2005, 11:20 am

Good day all. Everyone is doing GREAT!! I on the other hand have stayed the same. I am .4lbs from the 30 lb club and I can't seem to go there. I was at 30.2 lbs in the middle of the week so saw it for an instant but I use my Sunday weight for this so hoping next week will be better. Judy from Iowa which is beautiful weather this morning.
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Swift3260 » September 18th, 2005, 11:52 am

I'm actually at my computer this sunday so i am finally joining the roll call. I lost 2 lbs this week, which I'm not entirely thrilled with considering how overweight I am, but it was 3 weeks this past thursday, so I am going to begin exercising tomorrow and hopefully that will speed up my weight loss. So far I am 15 lbs lighter (which i cant complain about).

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!
Swift3260
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby mama2benandrachel » September 18th, 2005, 2:09 pm

Congrats everyone! :goteam: I have my first week of MFing down. I went down 13 lbs in one week! I am SOooooooo excited! :yes:
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

:)

Postby prata1973 » September 18th, 2005, 5:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I haven't weighed in on the web site in a few weeks but the past two week I lost 1 lbs and this week I lost 3 lbs which now after 8 full weeks I have lost 25 lbs!!! :D I am so excited! Hope all is well.

Good Luck

Angie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
prata1973
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 18th, 2005, 5:26 pm

Angie....... :bouncie: ........I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... :you: ...you are doing awesome and will be an inspiration to many others...... :trophy: ......keep up the great work........ :bananadance: ..........

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hi, Everyone.

Postby lan » September 18th, 2005, 5:51 pm

This is my first post. I tried this once, and then it disappeared from the screen. If it posts twice, please disregard this one.

I actually joined Medifast in May. At that time, I weighed 258. Since that time, I have lost 45 pounds. This morning, I weigh 213. My goal weight is somewhere around 135-140.

I am on a mission to get healthy. I started this with my knees hurting and having a hard time lugging my body around. I take medicine for high blood pressure and atrial fibrulation. I am happy to announce that my doctor, this week reduced two of my medicines by half, and reduced to the next lower dosage the third.

All of the work and effort we put in to this diet is so worth it. It feels so good to have my weight heading in the right direction.

Thanks to you, Nancy, for your coaching and inspiration and to all of you for your wonderful posts.

We can each do this and make it stick for life.
lan
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby Nancy » September 18th, 2005, 11:59 pm

:shock: Lynne, Sheesh! This is 2 weeks in a row you started the roll call! It seems to me as if you are truly shrinking away! How tall are you, Doll? You are doing great!

MyTime ~ Wowee!!! :bounce: Welcome to ONEderland! This is ONEderful!

Melting Martha, get ready to kiss the 90’s :byebye: buh-bye! You are just unbelieveable – talk about stress – she survived the hurricane! Lack of sleep, cooking all that REAL food for others, waiting on your Momma…and you STILL lost weight!

Ash’s Mom, not to worry about that pound. Those one pounders really add up. I know how they make a difference. :secret: I used to eat POUNDER bags of m&ms and trust me, one pound off is a whole lot better than one pound on!

Jennifer, I am glad that you have a plan for this week and that you realized how necessary it is to weigh and measure the Lean and Green. Hunny, it is the Lean and Green not the Lean and white…so no ‘taters for a while. Now that you’ve gotten the program figured out, you’ll be in the 10 pound club in no time.

24 K ~ Hovering at the same weight is blechy but you probably have it figured out – stress and a lack of rest can do it – hope that things calm down for you soon. Keep your hands busy quilting and you’ll stay outta porkout danger! BTW, you really DO look great!

Shortgirl ~ Oh, man! :x So close!! How about plucking your eyebrows and trimming your hair? After your Medifast Oatmeal tomorrow have a Metamucil chaser! :runner:

Swift3260, you have really done :cheerleader: very well if you’ve lost 15 pounds in three weeks. Often the 3rd or 4th weeks can be slightly slower. Another 5 pounds and it will make a difference in the waistband of your pants.

mama2benandrachel ~ :shades: Are you kidding me? 13 Pounds in ONE week? Awesome! You are the biggest loser of the week! :thumbig:

Prata ~ You are almost half way to your goal, Girl! Imagine! 25 pounds is equivalent to a really big bag of dog food – no longer are you hauling that around. :cool: Very cool! Who has noticed your weight loss so far? :huh:

Dear Donna dlr2424 ~ You are so :hug: precious and so very close to your goal. I thought I would croak when I was within 5 pounds of my goal. You must be :yippee: so excited. I want you to call me the day your scale says, “Ding! Ding! You’re there!” You have worked so hard – Folks, dlr2424 has been patient and her weight loss journey has not been speedy. She has been the tortoise all the way – and we really must recognize her accomplishment is TRULY a BIG deal! So happy for you, Donna. :thumbup:

Lan ~ Oh! What a good report from your doctor – 45 pounds is a lot of weight to lose and your improved health report is excellent news for us all. When I first began to de-flab, it was all about looking better. Totally it was a vanity issue for me. As I began to feel better, I noticed I had improved circulation in my legs and feet. My energy level also improved. It is good to hear that your medication dosages for high blood pressure and atrial fibrillation have been reduced significantly. You have not only improved the quality of your life but you’ve also saved money in prescription bills! :yeah:

MakeMeThinner Folks, you are doing a good job and I thank you for checking in at roll call. Accountability is one of the steps to success. :secret: Be sure to drink your water – I am reminding you to do so because I have not been doing a good job myself lately. True confessions, yep, yep, yep! I am committing to improved water slurpage this week. Party on!
:toast:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Down 4.5

Postby Symone » September 21st, 2005, 10:02 am

I started Medifast on September 12th. So this is my first weigh-in. Thanks all for your support.

248/243.5/150
Symone

Postby Nancy » September 21st, 2005, 10:14 am

Hey, Symone!

A 5 Pound loss is very good! :dance:

We are happy to read about your first week.

Keep up the :water: water drinking and be sure to have your packets on time.

You'll be through your first month and wonder why you hadn't discovered us sooner! :cheermed:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Roll Call