Sunday Morning Roll Call, September 5, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby Carrie » September 7th, 2004, 11:40 am

Sylvia and Camille -

THANKS!

I have my moments where I feel like it's 'no big deal', but I also have moments when I feel like this is big as successfully negotiating world peace, or something that momentous.

I find I can't think about how far I have to go, but try and just worry about today.

I wish these hurricanes would give us a break - I'm mentally exhausted, I tell you what - if this type of season happened more often, I'd move - all this uncertainty is crazy. Now we're waiting on Ivan - it'll be a couple days before we know what's up with that one. Sheesh!

Has anyone heard from Jeanette?
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DutchChoc » September 7th, 2004, 3:39 pm

Yeah, Carrie!! A weight-low feels wonderful, so cherish it and know you did it all!! In spite of the worldly concerns, there's a special brightness about enjoying these successes with one another.

I've been "out" all day because I can no longer reach this site from work.

I was also wondering about Jeanette - seems it would be her time to return to business here, as well, according to the plans she posted.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » September 7th, 2004, 9:13 pm

Carrie ~

:cleader: Hooray!! :yeah: You are right on schedule! Glad to know that in spite of the uncertainty of your days that you are choosing to stick with your plan. When you say that you can “just try and worry only one day at a time” I hope that we can change your perspective, Little Darlin'. We ought not to worry one little iota about Medifast - there is no reason to do so. It works every time!

Now Ivan - that may be something to legitimately be concerned about but we are praying for you, for your safety as well as for your weight loss success! :stroll:

Hang tough! You’ll breeze through it this time, Carrie!
:thumbup:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call