Sunday morning roll call September 19th

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday morning roll call September 19th

Postby TamiL » September 19th, 2004, 3:36 am

Hey Everyone...
well Im soooo happy to say that I am FINALLY back to my weight..my origial "loss" weight!! I had gotten down to 155 pounds from 185 when I first started medifast...then I detoured a while from the thinville train..and had a very hard time getting it back together!! but in the last few weeks...I have stuck to my shakes..faithfully..and have been getting all my water in!! and im happy to say that this morning..when I was getting dressed for work..I noticed my pants were VERY LOOSE..so I hopped on the scale (which is something I do rarley..I measure my loss by my clothes..the numbers get my nuts if I weigh too much) and to my surprise and DELIGHT...I am BACK at my weight of 155....from 170 just a few weeks ago! YAHOOOOOOOO

SHES BACK ON TRACK FOLKS....and going strong...
Im leaving for Italy on the 5th of October...I just orderd a bunch of shakes last night..and some new chicken salad "essentials" packets last night for my trip....I intend to stick to this for the 10 days that I am there...IM GETTING TO MY GOAL THIS TIME AROUND ....only 20 more to go!!
:-P WE CAN ALL GET TO OUR GOALS..its all about NOT GIVING UP!
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby sudaoning » September 19th, 2004, 4:23 am

This girl must check in without a weight. Or maybe it's with several weights.

My stubborn scale is still refusing to decide on a single number but is instead giving me a range. BUT the range is about 185-188 or so. YEE HAA. My 30 lb number is 187. That's in the range, right?! I have not been under 190 in about 9 years! My friend, to whom the scale assigned a definite number value, says that the scale is telling me the number does not matter, and that I should just pay attention to how I feel and the fit of my clothes. Hmmmmm that means I can buy clothes off the rack in most any store! No more overpaying in the specialty shops! Not that I even need to shop for a while. Still have a another size waiting in the closet. Looks like Christmas may require shopping for more than gifts. Nancy is right that every loss opens a new world of experiences to savor. I need to practice paying attention. To really savoring the moments instead of skimming over the surface. Rushing by. Focusing on future or past instead of present, then feeling unsatisfied and trying to fill the emptiness with food.

Goin Down
Start; 7/26/04
217/172/140
45 pounds and goin down!
sudaoning
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DutchChoc » September 19th, 2004, 7:29 am

Wow, this group is packing a punch this morning. WOOHOO!!! I'm so happy for both of you!! And inspired -- because this really does feel good to be winning the war and to be doing it with this group.

I can add my good news, which is a three pound loss for this week. I'm close to breaking a couple of rare barriers - the first is the 30# barrier and the second is the 130 pound barrier. I might have to be patient because I might be waiting a week or two, but I have the determination to keep moving forward. I'd say that we all do. Not only that, we're all reaching weights we haven't enjoyed in a long time and reaching into closets for items that we seemed to be only able to look forward to wearing once again. This will be a grand pre-holiday season -- and a trip to Italy on top of that? Must be exciting. I loved Under the Tuscan Sun.

Here's to another good week for everyone. :cheers:
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » September 19th, 2004, 8:13 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good morning all you skinny minnies!
It has been a great week for us too! After not losing a THING last weigh in, I get to post a SEVEN pound loss this week! I am well aware that some of that is water (and the reason the scale refused to budge last weekend), but I like it anyway! I'm at 263 this week and chugging along quite nicely!

I also have to share that my hubby is so happy with himself--he is a guy who holds his weight well, and it does not seem to get in the way of his work or activities, but being worried for his health, I offered that he go on MF with me, and he agreed. he liked it the first couple of weeks, then the grumbling began--LOL--so we added a lean/green to his day and he has been happy ever since--he is especailly happy to have gone from 263 to this morning's weight of 227! It's at least a 7-year low for him, and though he isn't as emotional as i am, I can tell he is very pleased!

I love this stuff!

Susanna
Started 8/2/2004
297/234/140
Next goal: 220!

Wow. That's all I know to say.
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » September 19th, 2004, 8:19 am

Susanna and Hubby ~

Ahh...don'tcha just love those melting moments? :thumbup:

So happy for your shakin' successes! :toast:

:cleader: Party on! :cleader:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby DutchChoc » September 19th, 2004, 8:22 am

Yeah, I agree, this stuff is where it's at! Congratulations to you and to your husband, Susanna. Seven smilies for seven pounds gone offa you this week. I love seeing them. If I can rack up those seven smilies, I can go to transition. Gee, that term JUST reminds me of labor and I just have a feeling it has something in common with it!! :twisted:

Here's to another great week for your family and our community family.
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby shineface » September 19th, 2004, 8:32 am

Good Morning all of you wonderful LOSERS----

I really wanted in on the Roll Call this week --- Today begins day 6 for me and "I FEEL THE POWER!"

This morning I am down 8 pounds and exactly at my pre-maint weight--- Tamil we're happily rowing along in the same boat!!!! The before we put a few back on boat --- YEAH US!!!!!

Good to see everyone is doin and feelin GOOD!!!!!!

WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER!!!
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » September 19th, 2004, 8:47 am

Wowser! You are all doing a wonderful job! :thumbup:

So proud of you!

See? Medifast works! When you do it right, you cannot fail. :angel:

Every single day, drink those shakes on time, slurp that water and just let your body and Medifast work in perfect harmony.

:grin: When your bod is ready to dump the poundage, off it goes! :grin:

:toast: The Train is on its way to Thinville and there's no stopping ya now!

Woo Woo! Choo-choo-chugga-chugga!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

4 pounds

Postby susan » September 19th, 2004, 11:45 am

Hi everone,
I lost 4# this week so am still 6# away from where I was when I fell off the train . but I picked myself back up and here I go again I will be back to my 60# lost before long and then I will be happy again I cant wait I do not like these do overs so don.t ever go there its no fun considering where I could have been by now but It is behind me and so it is a new day so keep shaking. :(
Susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lois » September 19th, 2004, 1:25 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, ONE AND ALL!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Keep up the AWESOME work!

love and hugs,

Lois 8)
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ErikaEastwood » September 19th, 2004, 1:58 pm

Ive lost 2 lbs and this is my 3rd day. I dont really feel like I am in ketosis because I dont feel that taste in my mouth yet but everything has went smooth for me these past 3 days while I go back into this medifast transition. Ive had a pretty busy weekend and im off tommorrow so hopefully by then my appetite will be completely curbed!

15 more lbs to go!
Start Date*9-17-04* 157 LBS.

~Goal 140lbs~ 17 LBS. gone!~
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby JeweloftheNile » September 19th, 2004, 8:05 pm

Congratulations All on your success!

My Official Weigh In is not until tuesday, so I will post then. I definitely feel smaller though!
JOTN
9/3/04
229/207/144-148

1st Goal 209 Oct 26 2004
2nd Goal 199
3rd Goal 179
4th Goal 165
5th Goal 158
6th Goal 148
Goal 144-148 maintained.
JeweloftheNile
Regular Member - #20 Club

Another 2 pounds

Postby Bseaton » September 19th, 2004, 8:24 pm

I am going on my 3rd week at Day 15 with at total of 20 pounds lost. Full Fast Shakes only ... :D
Barry Seaton

1/01/04
247/210/170
Bseaton
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby RavenKat » September 20th, 2004, 5:06 am

Everybody is kicking butt!!!!

I haven't lost any weight but I haven't been completely fasting either. I plan on incorporating MF in my daily eating for the rest of my life and I'm glad I'm maintaining. I really feel like I've won the lottery!

I went clothes shopping on Saturday and bought all 14's! I'm in shock! :D Bought size 16's a month ago and they were falling off of me. I hope to put those clothes on the forum soon. I think I'm taller than most of you but the pants can be hemmed.

Keep on truckin' everybody!!

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby gerimarc » September 20th, 2004, 5:28 am

Sorry to break the bubble, guys and gals, but I gained a pound this week. Wasn't drinking my water and I think too much food at my meal. Will get back on track this week, I promise!!!!!!!

Congrats to all you losers and maintainers. Hope to join you next Sunday.

Have a great week!

Gerimarc
started 4/04
214/180/160
gerimarc

Next

Return to Roll Call