Sunday morning roll call September 19th

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby Kornpop » September 20th, 2004, 5:32 am

Kelsey and I won't have our first week in until Tuesday, but we weighed Sunday anyway.

Kelsey lost 9# and I lost 7.5#. Yay us!!

Here's to a great week for all of us. I love reading all your posts--
Sandy
restart--12/30/05
5'2"
207.5---125
Kornpop
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Carrie » September 20th, 2004, 5:36 am

Good job everyone! I'm so proud of everybody!

I'm exactly where I was last week, still up 4 pounds. After the hurricane craziness in the first half of last week, I was sick for the last half of the week and had trouble keeping anything down. I had to eat toast cause I couldn't keep the MF products down. And I couldn't drink enough water either. <sigh> I think I'll just totally write off last week, and pretend it never happened.

I'm back on shakes as of this morning - and still a little queasy in the tummy department, but I *think* it's gonna stay down. I'm expecting to have a much more triumphant roll call post this coming Sunday!

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Jeanette » September 20th, 2004, 5:39 am

HI all, it's Monday, and I lost 7.5 lbs my first week back! I've not lost any over the last two days beause....GUESS WHO is coming for a visit any day now!!! Grrrrr! Oh well, it is temporary!!!

Susanna, I relate to getting your hubby on the plan. My now-former husband (who remains one of my best friends despite the divorce), lost over 50 lbs in about two months. He's maintained his weight loss, too! It was aggravating to see him lose more in two months than me!! But that is the nature of being a woman, I suppose!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Sylvia » September 20th, 2004, 7:05 am

Hi Everyone,

I lost 3.2 pounds this week for a total of just over 55. Chugging along looking forward to joining the 60 pound club very soon.

Have a great week!

Sylvia
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby elle4nelly » September 20th, 2004, 7:06 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am upset!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been fully compliant and gained 4lbs back. Aunt flo has been hre for 7 days now. ( Large Fibroids issues). She hasn't let out much. The more water I drink...the more bloated I get. Yesterday..My fingers looked like Bratwurst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a very very unhappy person right now.

Hopefully next week...the 4lbs of water will go and my true loss will show up. The older I get the more Drama Aunt flo brings with her....This is too much!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway...I'll be a good sport and congratulate everyone else for their wondeful loss.

Tamil, Oam and Jeanette...Rock on Babes!

Your sad bloated Thinville conductor.....
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Congratulations Everyone!!

Postby JeweloftheNile » September 21st, 2004, 9:37 am

Sandy and Kelsey, You 2 are doing AWESOME!!

My official weekly weigh-in and measurements are in!

They are done at our fitness center at work so it is with clothes on but no shoes. From now on, I will post this as my OFFICIAL weight in my siggy and not my buck-naked weight from home! LOL

Im down 5 lbs and 2.5"! :bounce:
JOTN
9/3/04
229/207/144-148

1st Goal 209 Oct 26 2004
2nd Goal 199
3rd Goal 179
4th Goal 165
5th Goal 158
6th Goal 148
Goal 144-148 maintained.
JeweloftheNile
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby elle4nelly » September 21st, 2004, 9:53 am

Aunt flo is leaving and taking the water flood with her!!!!!!!!!Amen!! 2.6 lbs in 24hours. Ain't that something else??

Let's see what next sunday brings after she takes the remaining 1.4 lbs hopefully by tomorrow!!

Nelly
elle4nelly
Preferred member

In the dumps

Postby vegas star » September 21st, 2004, 2:04 pm

I don't know what happened. Last week I only lost 2 lbs. I stayed on program as usual. I am so digusted I started not to even post this week hoping next week would be better.
:x
vegastar
vegas star
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » September 21st, 2004, 2:44 pm

:coach: People! :coach: Attention!

Your attitude shall not be affected by the scales!

The scales are merely a measurement tool - the scales are just ONE tool we use to measure our progress.

Our success cannot be measured by the scales ONLY!

We use a tape measure (check out Jewel of the Nile: she lost 2.5 inches!), we use our clothing and we use our cognitive skills. IF we are program compliant, we ARE losing pure FLAB!
Give your body time to do its thing.

As flab is flushed out, the cells want to fill that vacuum created by melting flab with fluid. IF you are program compliant you cannot gain fat. Fluids fluctuate daily and sometimes hourly!

I ate several desserts this weekend and Sunday was a pie-fest for moi - I MEAN I SCARFFED several desserts. Because I can.

:shock: I am up 5.4 pounds...am I upset? :twisted: Shall I throw in the towel and give up? :x In depression and anger shall I :bib: eat some pizza and a half bag of chips today?

Naw!

Yesterday I had shakes and salads. I am having shakes and oatmeal and Lean and Green today. I did not drop an ounce over night. Am I cheesed?

Nope. Every day this week, I'll do the right thing and it will be off soon!

The scales do not determine your attitude - unless you allow them to!

:?: Who's in control here? YOU the thinnin' one with the beautiful mind or the inanimate object?

Don't give Mr. Scales the power to determine the direction of your day! He is merely a measuring device, a tool.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby elle4nelly » September 21st, 2004, 3:12 pm

Nancy,
Thanks for the no nonsense advice.
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby Simmshe » September 21st, 2004, 5:44 pm

Sorry I'm late to the party :)! Way to go everyone--this has been the biggest roll call attendance since I started. So happy to see everyone chiming in, even when there is no loss to report or a small loss (and Nancy so eloquently put our no-loss or small-loss weeks into perspective!).

I've been having ridiculously crazy/busy days, so that's why I'm posting so late and haven't had much time to post on the forum, but things should be slowing down considerably over the next few weeks.

Well, as for my weight--I lost 9lbs this week! That's 16lbs lost (and I have no intentions of finding those pounds!) over the past two weeks since my holding pattern broke. I will not be complaining about my 2-week holds anymore! Sylvia, it looks like we will be dashing to the 60lb club together! Of course, my holding pattern would just haaavvvee to set in 3lbs shy of 60lbs, so I probably won't make it until early October, but I won't complain :). And Nelly, I'm glad your weight rebounded! Aunt flo's leaving you and is on her way to my house--I'm expecting her any day now :x!

I'm so happy for you all--keep it up! And not just the losses, because we can't control when and how much we lose, but keep up with committing to yourselves and your plan--we'll get there :D!

Sheryl
Restart: 5/01/05
333/280/155

Original start: 7/13/04-12/12/04
High weight (1997): 386lbs

Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure--Confucius
Simmshe
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Kornpop » September 21st, 2004, 5:59 pm

Jewel,
Thanks so much for your post--and you're doing SUPER, too. I haven't measured since I started MF, but it's only been one week. I think I'll hold off and when that plateau sets in, I'll use my lost inches to spur me on.

Nancy,
I remember my 4th day on MF--did not weigh, obviously didn't look any different than when I started. However, my frame of mind was sooo much better. I felt uplifted, was free of thinking only about sugary foods, and slept so much better. Also--haven't had to take a Tums since I started. So many good things--having nothing to do with the scale.

Thanks so much.
Sandy
restart--12/30/05
5'2"
207.5---125
Kornpop
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby DutchChoc » September 21st, 2004, 8:32 pm

My gosh, Simmshe!! That would certainly do it for me in the ecstatic department - :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See how many that is!! Woohoo. What a recovery from a stall. Glad you're reaping your Medirewards.

Have another great week!
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby LongWay2go » September 22nd, 2004, 8:22 am

Hi All,

I'm back from my birthday bash and feeling great! I managed to do things that I never could have done, even a month ago with regards to physical activity. It's all due to MF and the great, motivational friends here. Thanks to all of you!

I'll not be posting weight results this week, as I missed Sunday weigh-in due to leaving a day early for our trip and I won't "guess" about it, even though a few days before I was down 5 pounds for the week. I'll just wait to add to my victory next Sunday!

Congratulations to everyone! It sounds like you're all having terrific weeks and are STRONG in your resolve! Keep up the great "work"!

-Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » September 22nd, 2004, 9:18 am

Spidey ~

What a wonderful birthday weekend, eh? Time with loved ones and doing things that are special! Isn't it the best thing to discover the "Because I cans?"

Gerald, this Medifast is the BIRTHday gift that keeps on giving every day of our life. It extends our life and improves the quality of our daily life in miraculous ways.

Medifast is a little miracle in a shaker jar, eh?

Cheers! :cheers:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call