Sunday Morning Roll Call: November 27, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: November 27, 2005

Postby ljm498 » November 27th, 2005, 5:22 am

Goodmorning everyone! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was very nice. Made it through with a few tiny nibbles but overall I survived it quite well.

However, the scale did not budge for me this week. I kind of expected it though considering the last two weeks were good losses. That's ok. Hopefully this week we'll be rolling along again!

Have a great weigh in day and great week!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Nicki » November 27th, 2005, 5:41 am

Greetings everyone! In week 10 I'm down three pounds for a total of 42. Hello 40 pound club!
After sailing through Thanksgiving, the day after shopping proved more difficult than I had prepared for. I went shopping quite early and wasn't drinking enough water, thinking it would be a pain to be looking for bathrooms while waiting in checkout lines. I was also late in getting my meal replacements. (Better get some Ready-to-Drinks in my next order!) So I wound up very tired and hungry, and therefore very susceptible to giving in to temptation. Fortunately, I managed to resist the doughnuts and cheeseburgers that were screaming my name and the day made me realize that although I have felt strong mentally on the plan so far, if I don't follow it properly, I am still vulnerable to cravings. So ... lesson learned without incident, thank goodness!
Hope everyone had a super Thanksgiving and that the upcoming week treats you well!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Hyperion » November 27th, 2005, 5:43 am

Hi fellow losers,

Thanks god we don't have Thanksgiving in Canada :shock:

End of week 3, I lost 4 pounds, for a total of 23 pounds, and AVG(day) of: 0.92 pounds/day!

I really am impresssed, even though my weight loss seems to decrease as I progress :D
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby lauradr » November 27th, 2005, 6:15 am

Way to go Medi losers :cleader: I am down 5lbs for the week!! Hyperion, I slowed alot and just last week I started to walk a mile and it has helped, But I thank you have to be at 4 weeks to start exerciseing, but it helped when I started walking, But your weight loss is great!!!
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Serendipity » November 27th, 2005, 6:37 am

Hi everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. This is my first weigh-in with this group. This is the end of my 6th week I lost 2.5 lbs. bringing my total to 26.5. My average lb/wk is 4.31 lbs!.....not bad, if I do say so myself.

Thanksgiving week was a breeze only because my head is in the right place right now. Got through 2 big dinners (one cooked by me) and stayed on program. I won't say it was fun to watch everyone else eating all the good stuff, but I was very determined to stay true to myself. That made it very easy.

Hoping u all have another great week.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby mytime » November 27th, 2005, 7:23 am

Good morning everyone !!! WOW it sounds like everyone did really well with Thanksgiving. I agree - felt sad watching the stuffing and pecan pie dwindle without my help. BUT... it is only once per year and I will be having some next year for certain. I actually sat at the kids table this year which helped a great deal as we had 3 kids 4 and under.

After not losing anything last week I am down 3 lbs this week and into the 70 pound club. Several others have mentioned that the wt loss slows down and this is very true - the less you have to lose the slower it gets. But the pounds do add up VERY quickly ! I hope to start some kind of exercise this week and will let you know. GREAT JOB EVERYONE !!!! Take care, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lisa in NY » November 27th, 2005, 7:59 am

Down only 1 lb. this week but for Thanksgiving week, that spells SUCCESS for me! (total 35 lbs.)
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nicki » November 27th, 2005, 8:02 am

Way to go Mytime for getting into the 70 pound club!!
:whoohoo:
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki

Postby Shellster » November 27th, 2005, 10:47 am

Hi everyone,

I lost 2 lbs this week. Didn't do too bad on Thanksgiving, my total now is 9 lbs. I wanted that 10 lbs this week but oh well, next week.

Keep on shaking :D
Michelle/Shellster

Shellster
Regular Member - #10 Club

good morning

Postby oregonrose » November 27th, 2005, 12:42 pm

HI everybody, I havent checked in the last couple of weeks but I am so glad I did today. Yes, turkey day was hard, I did o.k. but it seems that going off even a little for the meal made the next day worse! well, no excuses, I know that the plan works when you work the plan so I am back on the wagon-You all have done so well and you inspire me. thaks for being there, nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Triskets » November 27th, 2005, 1:29 pm

WAY TO GO EVERYONE! Pat yourselves on the back for sticking with it during the holidays.

I've been on this diet before - I know it works and I'm here to say that I started back on it today and darned happy to be here.

My stepdaughter is getting married July 8, 2006 and I WILL NOT BE THE FAT PERSON IN THE PICTURES! I'll be the slender one in the perfectly fitting black dress and high heels. YEAH!

It's only food and I will NOT let it control my life any longer!

Good luck to all this week!
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby mytime » November 27th, 2005, 3:44 pm

Nicki - CONGRATULATIONS on your club too !!!!! Everyone did really GREAT !!! It is a very hard time of the year to try and start new behavior -time change and lots to celebrate. I try to just keep reminding myself that MF is forever not just for now. Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC WEEK !!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Roll Call