Sunday morning roll call June 27th

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday morning roll call June 27th

Postby Amanda » June 27th, 2004, 8:45 am

Hello everyone- i didn't see another post so i hope i'm not duplicating a sun morn rollcall-

Good news: I had a really hard week and i ended up doing the modidfied fast some days to keep me from eating junk food and even with all that i lost 3 pounds!! :D :D :D :D

I 'm so happy- I am back on track now too just mf so i hope to have an even bigger loss next week> lets see all the other losers out there too!!
Peace & Love,
Amanda

Start Date: 5/14/2004

262.5/227.5/135
Amanda
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby LadyChamp » June 27th, 2004, 11:22 am

5.5 pounds for the week
LadyChamp
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » June 27th, 2004, 11:40 am

One pound down to 214. Busy & rough week and made some bad choices that did not match the program for lean and green. Back to shakes yesterday and today, and I am starting to feel and "taste" the ketosis again (Does anybody else have that slightly metalic, need some gum taste or is it just me?). I have asked the family to be responsible for their own meals this week and except for one day planned for modified with chicken, I will stick to full fast this week to see the difference and hopefully jump start some motivation. I am doing great in the gym and worked out in some form all but one day this past week, so very proud of that accomplishment. I really need to try and stay away from restaurants as much as possible this week to keep from having "just a bite" :? of this or that...that's my goal for this week.
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Lois » June 27th, 2004, 6:54 pm

Oh, you HOT MAMMAS!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

CONGRATULATIONS one and all for a great week. You are my inspiration!

My first monthly weigh in will be on July 2nd....I'm hoping to hit a 20 pound loss....

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby star85 » June 27th, 2004, 6:57 pm

Hi All,
I haven't finished my first week yet, since I restarted the program 5 days ago. Today is the beginning of day 5 for me. As of yesterday I have lost 8 pounds. Today I weighed the same as yesterday. 5 more pounds to go to get under 200! I'm leaving for Colorado next week. Time there plus travel time will be almost 8 weeks. I have put my order in for enough RTD'S and bars to get me through the end of August to bring with me until I get back. I want to come back to New Jersey almost looking like my old self and surprise everyone. I know I won't be able to lose 64 lbs. in 2 months, but I'm hoping to be able to lose a big chunk of that. I would be happy with losing between 30 - 40 lbs. during that time. Keep up the good work everyone.

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Lois » June 27th, 2004, 7:34 pm

Good luck, Kelyn, have a great time in BEAUTIFUL Colorado, and STAY IN TOUCH 8)

hugs,

Lois
Lois

Postby MegMc » June 27th, 2004, 7:34 pm

Congrats to everyone! You are all doing so well. I was out of town for several days, and missed the roll call last weekend, but I'm down 2 pounds this week. Like others, I pushed the envelope on some of my "lean and green" meals last week, but I avoided cake and ice ream and other junk at the graduation/Father's Day parties I attended last weekend. So, I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Hope everyone has another great week!
Meg
(highest weight - 9/7/03 - 254.5)
Medifast Start Date - 5/15/2004
246.5/223.0/115.0
MegMc
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » June 28th, 2004, 1:25 am

Meg-

I found that in past attempts to lose weight, I would slip and then just KEEP ON SLIDING (or say forget it and just quit and eat). I am trying to focus on the positives this time to keep my motivation going and it sounds like that is what you are doing too. It really is a big accomplishment for someone who has eaten everything in sight (ME) in the past (especially carbs/sweets/snacks) to be able to pass right on by these things and focus on healthy eating. Yes I do slip, but so far my slips have been on the way of a small serving of a starch or extra protien. I even had a cauliflower & celery with fat free dressing binge last week. Couldn't feel too bad about that one... :scratch: The important thing for me is I don't QUIT and the scale is going in the right direction for a change!!! This is not a race for me, I'm focusing on doing my best, learning about myself and life choices and FINALLY getting this weight off.
I'm glad you found us. Keep up the good work and keep FOCUSING ON YOUR POSITIVES. :yes:
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee

Postby RavenKat » June 28th, 2004, 4:55 am

MomJackieLee wrote:I found that in past attempts to lose weight, I would slip and then just KEEP ON SLIDING (or say forget it and just quit and eat). I am trying to focus on the positives this time to keep my motivation going .......The important thing for me is I don't QUIT and the scale is going in the right direction for a change!!! This is not a race for me, I'm focusing on doing my best, learning about myself and life choices and FINALLY getting this weight off...... keep FOCUSING ON YOUR POSITIVES. :yes:

I need to hear this. I am losing steam - emotionally. I'm sure it's hormones and boredom but the weekends have become the bane of my existence. I started MF on a weekend and used to prefer them to the week days - not now. I am perfect all week then eat meals on the weekends. And I feel physically crappy when I do. Go figure why I keep doing it. I'm sorta freaking out about getting below 200. I need to explore that in my journal - just keep writing until the truth sneaks it's way out.

Long story short - I lost 2 pounds this week.

K
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby star85 » June 28th, 2004, 5:19 am

Thanks Lois.....It is beautiful out in Colorado.......I'm just a little nervous because I won't have immediate access and support of this forum while I'm out there, like I do now. That has been bothering me. I don't have a lap top and I'm not sure if my aunt has her computer hooked up to the net because she just moved in to her new house that was just built out there. That's were we will be staying. The next time I speak to her before I leave next week I'll have to ask her about it. I'll be thinking about all of you while I'm out there and wondering how everyone is doing. I feel like I'm going to have seperation anxiety from this forum! Well I still have 1 more Sunday to post for roll call. I leave next Monday. Keep up the great work!

Kelyn
star85

Postby star85 » June 28th, 2004, 5:44 am

RavenKat,
You and I are at the same weight now (204)! Only 5 pounds to go until we are under 200, then there is no stopping us! We can do this! No matter what just stay on program. I lost 8 pounds my first 4 days, then I have stayed at 204 for the past 2 days. I was a little pissed at first but I know I have stayed true to the program and I am starting to PMS which for me equals major water retention, plus I know every so often the body needs a day or 2 to restablize itself after a large weight change. Then it will start to drop again. I'm making sure I drink plenty of water to help with the water retention. I know that compared to the thousands of calories a day I was eating when I binged to the 600-800 calories a day I'm taking in now, plus it being higher in protien, low fat, lower carb, there is no way that I can't lose weight. Plus if you add in any activity, even if it's running around with the kids, playing ing the pool, etc. that is also burning calories, so your taking in even less. Hang in there...Let's get under that 200 mark together! WE CAN DO IT!

Kelyn
star85

Postby auntjanot » June 28th, 2004, 9:20 am

Start date 2/9/04 start weight 300. as of 6/28/04 doe 61 #'s to 239.
I get to join a new club!
auntjanot
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » June 28th, 2004, 10:18 am

WooHoo, Go Auntjanot with that 60 LB CLUB membership. :cleader:
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee

Postby Carrie » June 28th, 2004, 12:58 pm

Good job ladies!

I have no loss to report this week, dealing with PMS, and I went off my program. Besides the hormones, I'm finishing up a deadline at work and trying to finish a couple big home improvement projects before I leave for vacation early Wednesday morning! Whew! It's not always overeating either, I realized belatedly that yesterday my total food intake was 1 shake, 1 bar, and 5-6 oz piece of grilled fish. I'm not giving up, just overwhelmed - things will be up in the air till I get home from vacation, at which time I will begin exercising, and re-commit myself to my program - I've been mentally lazy about it lately.

Also, despite being up 3 pounds, I think I'm still getting smaller - it seems like certain parts are looking smaller of late (crossing my fingers).

Won't be here from the 30th - the 7th so see ya when I get back!

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie

Return to Roll Call