Sunday Morning Roll Call February 26th, 2006

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby Leslie36 » February 26th, 2006, 12:12 pm

Congrats to all the losers!! It sounds like everyone had a good week!! I am down 3 more pounds for a grand total of 26 pounds lost since mid-January 2006!! :D :D :D
Leslie36
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby suzyq » February 26th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Kim and Lisa - I am with you! Haven't been real serious lately and have been hanging around the same number forever! But you are right, it is time to get serious - and get the rest of this weight off! I hate to make deadlines because I feel like a failure if I don't meet them but April sounds about right for me too Kim - and then to decide if I should lose more! Keep in touch via the forum - I will be watching for your posts!

Keep shakin"

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Susynne » February 26th, 2006, 3:24 pm

I just maintained...........but that's not bad considering the week I've had. :roll:

Congratulations losers! :D

Thank you Nancy, You know what for. ;)
Susynne
:rose: :rose: :rose:
Grateful starving artist........

Susynne
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » February 26th, 2006, 5:33 pm

Hollyhouse ~

Since you started on twoth of February and this month has just 28 days, I'd suggest that you weigh-in on Thursday, the twoth of March for a four week reading...betcha you'll be surprised!

Kathy the newbie~ welcome to you - gosh, I hope you took a ‘before’ picture! 15 Pounds your first week? Amazing! You take the :candle: cake for the week! :secret: Seriously, take a picture and record your measurements – your after picture when you reach 80 pounds will be very cool for others to see, too.

Spunk! I am ever so :lol: to :shades: see you back! Yeah, you CAN do it, you ARE doing it!

:secret: PS I missed YOU! :you:

ThinkThin & Ladyhawke, :hug: Medihugs and :cheers: Mediglugs to you as you shake it up again with us here!

Falisamarie
~ Hey, there! You had a good weight loss week and I see that you are almost ready to claw your way into the 30 Pound Club. That’s very good! Hope that this proves to be a smoother week. You need a bouquet for all you’ve been through: :rose: :rose::rose::rose::rose:

kimalexrn ~ I am getting excited now...I am coming to see you :bounce: Jan and her man Paul and Terry and I are packing our bags for a little trip to the Bay Area...maybe I can see Gwenski, too!

Who else is in the area? :scratch: I wanna meet you Kids in The Thin! :stroll:

Lisa in NY & Suzyq- yup, it's time to get the job done! And we know you can do it! :thumbsup:

:wavie: Hi, LESSlie (tee hee!) You're doing great! 26 pounds is quite a chunk in 6 weeks. Feels good, doesn't it? :shades:

Smartipantz, you are about to catch up with LESlie and you are about one third of your way to your goal – you’re a super shaker!

Kido ~ you’re right about those twirling rings and sloppy shoe fits – it’s a great feeling as long as ya don’t lose your diamonds and fling a shoe while running away from the flying fat…Amazing how just 14 pounds can get a person into (or gulp! Out of…) certain clothing. We are happy that you are enjoying the trip – that makes this thinnin’ process so much easier when we can laugh and see the positive things that occur because of being program-compliant.

LoriO ~ Wow! :bow: You deserve to take a bow! You have been :buddies: shaking and :toast: shaking and now you are becoming a mere a slip of your former self! :thumbup: WTG

Lauradr ~ Your little :sheepjump: wabbit ticker is almost to the end of the garden there – doesn’t it feel good to be moving in on your goal? :clap: You can keep up with that granddaughter now!

Serendipity Jo and Nicki, between the two of you, :shock: the equivalence of a teenager is missing! :mrgreen: Wowee! :whoohoo: :secret: BTW, I want you both to know that I :pet: appreciate the way you help others along on their journey, too – this isn’t an easy thing to do but the rewards are excellent, eh? :huh:

Dayna ~ great post! Becoming a loser does make a difference in many areas of our lives - :cool:

Ya know, when we think of all the positive things that come our way from losing weight and all the positive things that occur when we are overweight (hey! :no: I can't think of any!), then it sure makes sense to shake it up and shake it off, eh? :shades:

:whattha: Ron, are you kidding me? Dang! :x You and Ktrout just keep shedding the layers - you Boyz are gonna be like sleek 'n sinewy :weightlift: hunkas when you're at goal. :table: We're all so jealous of your super week of sloughing it off but we gotta :hmmm: love ya! :yourock: :secret: Ktout, well if you're already sportin' a buzz cut, grow it a bit & put some colored gel in the front to make yourself even cooler to go with those new duds ya bought! :kool:

Susynne ~ Maintaining is not a bad thing - guess why? :huh: Now you know that you can! I’m :angel: praying for you to have a great week now and I just believe you will! :hug:

Gina, you are :shoot: armed for battle now! Fat will not have a chance in your house; it will have to fly away! :pigsfly:

Evie24 or Evie140 (you know who ya are!) :D you are off to a fine start. You know just the way our computers seem to 'remember' stuff, so does our bod and as we are losing, there will be times that the bod remembers weighing a particular weight for a while and it liked it so well that it hovers there a while longer than we want it to. When it happens, don't be surprised, just :felix: wait it out and off we go again! :runner: We're happy to have you aboard!

2BHealthy ~ You had a good week actually – 32 ounces off the body is a good thing! That’s 8 cubes of butter off the old buns! :hmmm:

SueinSLO ~ there is value in mixing up the routine a bit. When weight loss seems to stagnate, eliminate the bars and use more shakes. Just like I posted up there ^ our body remembers a particular weight and it feels ‘safe’ there at times and prefers to hover for a while. Try as we might, there is not a lot we can do to make our bod comply with our wishes! Sometimes stepping up our exercise a little or cutting out some of the extra snacks or the bar can get it to work again and sometimes we can do nothing but wait. I think of it as similar to a woman on a shopping mission – this is my husband’s take on it, Folks, not mine…”there’s no stopping her! Just let her do her thing and when she’s done, we can move on….” When your bod has done its thing and rearranged itself, then it will move on! :drive:

Sheesh! Patti, I wouldn’t say you are a s-l-o-w loser, not with a 4 pound drop this week. Kerplunk! That’s quite a load. My lips are sealed; the match is in the back pocket. One who had an abundance of S’more bars in one day last month cannot make a comment…

Speaking of Kerplunk…JustLookAtJustLynda’s 8.5 pound flabber loss – awesome! :coolnana:

And MusicalMomma and Jon – wowee! :whoohoo: Aren’tcha just giddy and glad that the two of you are doing this together? As you two get healthier and smaller, life just gets gooder! Hey, they’ll have to rename Two Rivers – it will become One River as you two wash that flabber outta your lives!

Hey, DQ ~ How does it feel to be in the TWENTY POUND CLUB, eh? Look at her, Peeps! She’s already looking at the 30-Pound Club – that Girl IS a drama queen!

Lil’bitsy ~ I am happy to hear that your plans we made before you left the house and headed for His house – yup, we gotta avoid the feeding troughs at the after-church socials! Salad and chicken is a good thing – keeps the Fat Fairy away! No more will she land on your hips, Lil’bitz. I am proud of you and glad for you. :secret: Bill, just keep right on pinching her – she loves it! :whistle:

Lynne
~ You are SO close to goal that you can almost :tongue: taste it! If I knew what those stupid fat blobs on the hips were all about, I’d tell the world! If you find the secret, let me know….I am SO there!
:leopard:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

MF=RESULTS

Postby LAwoman » February 26th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Good Afternoon Fellow-MFers!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Look at these boards today.

Nancy, thanks for the encouraging post to start out our roll-call. As always, you have just the right words to say.

Everyone is doing so well. Even when we struggle to be 100% compliant, or the scales don't budge, we come back to MF, stick with it, and see results.

I'm up one pound this week, which I expected.

Last week I chose to go off MF for a 4-day Birthday Binge :shock: Yeah, you heard it here. I thought about it and decided not to follow MF during my 4-day-birthday-bash-extravaganza. I enjoyed every bite at all the breakfast, lunch, and dinners I was treated to. I didn't feel the need to binge however, always left food on my plate and was more than happy to share with everyone which meant less calories for me and still enjoyed all the food. I planned ahead to get right back on MF-plan the day the vacation ended, which I did. Of course getting back in Ketosis and back in the MF mind-set/habit is not always easy, but ALWAYS WELL WORTH IT.

So it's taken all week to get rid of the pounds acquired. I still have one left, but hopefully by next weekend, since I'm back on MF full-force, that pound will be gone and maybe take a few of it's friends with it. ;)

To all of you examining your MF-compliance, I'm with you. My goal in March is NO little extras. I never thought an extra cup of broccoli or an extra snack or two consisting of pickles or a salad would be considered "cheating" on a diet-plan. But I have been guilty of that this past month.

So... full speed ahead Medifasters. 100% compliance to reach our goals as quickly and healthy as possible. - Keep up the great work!!!
LAwoman
Preferred member

roll call

Postby ScottsMom » February 26th, 2006, 7:10 pm

Hey, Ya'll.
Well, DANG IT... I only lost 0.6 pounds this week. I weighed on Thursday and was down 2 pounds, but was up again this morning. I ate a bunch of salty stuff last night, so I think I am retaining some fluid. My fingers felt tight this morning. I am disappointed, but will keep hanging in there. I am down 13.6 so far. That's not bad, for me!
Have a fabulous week. Everyone had amazing weight losses last week, so DO IT AGAIN!
Lora :mrgreen:
Restart on 1/5/2009-- baby weight again.
ScottsMom
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby cydj21 » February 26th, 2006, 8:00 pm

Congratulations everyone! This was a great week for the MF Family! :mrgreen:

I am happy to report I am down 3 pounds this week. I won't lie, I was silently hoping for more...but the past few weeks have been very hectic for my family and I, so I am very happy with 3 pounds and hoping for 3+ more this week!

Also, I hit my first goal which was to get below "100 lb to go". Now I only have 99 lbs to go! ;) Somehow having double digits to conquer instead of triple makes the light at the end of this tunnel just ever so brighter. I'm counting on that light to guide me through this next week. :D
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Sorry for the delay ...

Postby 1Angel » February 26th, 2006, 8:27 pm

Congratulations Everyone!!! :cheerleader:
I have not been 100% compliant this week either ... I don't know, I still get very hungry and I get very nervous starting on Friday night and Saturday, knowing I have to step on the scale on Sunday morning ... I went to Pollo Loco with my hubby last night and I had a chicken tostada and a bite of a spicy cheese quesadilla, sorry ... I know, I was really bad :oops: ... but I was feeling very nervous and anxious :couch: please, don't spank me ... I still managed to lose 3 pounds this week. But I promise to be 100% compliant this coming week!!! And I'll start my :exercise: program tomorrow ... this way I'll burn some extra calories this week. :walk:

Inspite of my cheating, I still released 21.5 pounds in 4 weeks, and that's an average of 5.3 pounds a week, not too bad, huh!?! Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon! I need to do this right ... no cheating ... not even an extra sip or sniff ... promise!!!

Love,
{{{hugs}}}
Last edited by 1Angel on February 27th, 2006, 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcUj84e/weight.png">
1Angel
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » February 26th, 2006, 8:43 pm

LA Woman ~

Happy Belated Whoopy-doo-dah Day to you! :candle:

Glad to have ya back, too!
:hug:
Yeah, no prob...the birthday cake crumbs are washed off and that lingering singlet can't be around long with your determination!

Scottsmom ~

Well let's hear it for the digital scale! :hi5:

:glasses: SIX TENTHS of a pound is pretty good, Kid! It's a skosh more than two cubes of butter!

cydj21, I'm with you - I'd take DOUBLE DIGITS any day over triples!

Just 99 Pounds to go, eh? :scratchhead:

:scratch: Hmmmmm

:hmmm: Sorrta reminds me of

that old college Medidrinkingsong....
:whistle:

99 Pounds of Flabber on the hips,
99 pounds of flabber,
Ya :cheers: shake one up,
ya :toast: drink it down,
ya :dance: shake it off,
98 pounds of flabber on the hips.

98 Pounds of flabber on the hips,
98 Pounds of flabber...

:cateye:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby cydj21 » February 26th, 2006, 9:16 pm

Nancy wrote:99 Pounds of Flabber on the hips,
99 pounds of flabber,
Ya :cheers: shake one up,
ya :toast: drink it down,
ya :dance: shake it off,
98 pounds of flabber on the hips.

98 Pounds of flabber on the hips,
98 Pounds of flabber...

:lol: Thank you for that, Nancy. You just made my entire weekend! Thanks for the laugh! :mrgreen:
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » February 26th, 2006, 11:10 pm

Great!

It can join my other famous earworm

It's a small world after all,
it's a small world after all,
it's a small world after all
when ya shake and slurp your Mediburp!

it's a small, small thinny world!

:goofyjump: :sheepjump: :bananadance: :yay::goofyjump: :sheepjump: :bananadance: :yay:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Previous

Return to Roll Call