Starting in the morning...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Starting in the morning...

Postby sasafraz » June 26th, 2005, 7:07 pm

Hi Everyone!
I will be starting the plan tomorrow. I have been reading over the posts and my Quick Start guide. I am really excited about getting started. I got my package on Thursday but decided to wait until Monday so that I could prepare my fridge & pantry, i.e. clean out all the temptations!!! :lol: I have a lot to lose, at least 80 pounds, but I am ready for it. I have all my products ready to take to work tomorrow and plan on keeping a journal. I am determined that I will be successful and stay on this plan. This forum has been very inspiring & motivating.
sasafraz
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby mytime » June 26th, 2005, 8:46 pm

I am just ending day two. Great work thus far getting ready. YOU CAN DO THIS !!!!! Tips from a new person - when in doubt read this site. Don't forget fast soups and celery and 2 pickles per day - really the pickles saved me today. You will do great and I look forward to reading about your success. I too have at least 80 to go - probably more like 100 but I am still working that out in my noggin. What I do know is that I am about 2 days closer than I was before I started and feel like I have the whole world behind me in this MF family of support. Best of luck, and again welcome. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 27th, 2005, 3:39 pm

Hi Sass and welcome to the forum,
Great start.
Plan...plan...plan and preparation and you'll be there before you know it.

Keep us posted...:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby sasafraz » June 27th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. I have made it through today, had a few hungar pangs but I made it through. Staying busy helped keep my mind off food. :) On to day 2!!
sasafraz
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby mytime » June 27th, 2005, 7:40 pm

Sass - Yeah Yeah Yeah for you 8) YOU ROCK !!! Happy day one be gone and behind you. Keeping busy is the trick - that and planning. Best of luck for day two - but you don't need it -just MF and this site - go get it done !!!! :mrgreen: Mytime
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime

Postby victoria7 » June 27th, 2005, 7:44 pm

WOOO HOOO!!!

Yay!!!

Day 2 was the hardest for me and it gets so EASY after Day 3!!!

You're doing great!
05/31/2005
235/219.2/160
victoria7
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Making It

Postby Jan » June 28th, 2005, 2:28 pm

Hi there,
I know you will part with the pounds because you stated that you are "determined to be successful" No doubt , no maybe no perhaps. Thats what it takes: determination and compliance!! I'll be watching for your reports and cheering for you as the pounds come off!! :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby sasafraz » June 29th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Today is my third day and I am feeling pretty good. I think being determined has helped me through the total food change.
I can't wait to get on the scale, but I will try to wait until Sunday... ;)
Thanks everyone for the support!! You guys rock!! :kool:
Jamie

sasafraz
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby mytime » June 29th, 2005, 8:33 pm

NO YOU ROCK - THREE DAYS - THREE DAYS - That is terrific !!!! So glad to have you aboard and am excited for you for your weigh in - you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to see your post. Mytime
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime

Postby Mommy2girls » July 1st, 2005, 7:16 am

Welcome! Congrats on starting and keeping it up. I usually only try to weigh once a week and so far I've never had a week where I didn't lose at least 1lb and I've never had a gain week (not saying that my weight doesn't fluctuate, just that I only record it once a week and have never been disappointed with that plan!)

This forum is great and has been extremely helpful to me and a lot of others! Looking forward to following your progress to a new healthier you!

Sheila
[Image]
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » July 4th, 2005, 11:43 am

SASS--
I have been away on vacation and in the hospital with my mom(caregiver) but wanted to welcome you to this forum.. as far as I can tell you are off to a great start.. :lol: have been trying to greet all of the new members I can find.. so good luck and keep your chin up-- The members on this forum are great and very helpful with any problems that may arise--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.