I really need some help and encouragement

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby kmr » May 17th, 2007, 7:43 am

Lisa...........I remember you! You worked the program once and you can do it again. I'm so glad Jo and Donica gave you some advice because they have been in the same situation that you are in now and they both managed to get back on program and stick with it. You can do it too. Jo reached her goal and is maintaining it this time, that should give you inspiration right there! It is possible. I haven't stuck to the program in the past long enough to make a substantial difference like you, Jo, and Donica did, but I am this time! You ladies are role models to the rest of us. You lost 90 lbs. in only 5 months!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!!! I remember looking at your progress pics and thinking WOW 90 lbs. in 5 months is incredible. Give yourself the credit it deserves. You already know you can do this. It's like riding a bicycle, you never forget. We are all here for you and each other. You CAN do this! :goteam:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby horsey girl » May 24th, 2007, 11:12 am

Lisa, I remember you. Welcome back to the forum. I wish you didn't have to come back for the reasons you are but the good thing is you do know you can do this. You have already proved it. That's a plus. Also I'll bet you won't gain it back a second time. You have learned a good lesson. "Success does not consist in never making mistakes, but in never making the same one a second time" Remember how good it felt? Keep that feeling in your mind when you think you might stray. Biki had great advice. Stay here even if you fall and face the music. That will keep you honest. :D
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Jan » May 28th, 2007, 11:30 am

Ok Today is the 28th ... we're ready to start cheering you on ... Let us hear from you!!! :D :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Come on in.