encouragement

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

encouragement

Postby falisamarie » January 20th, 2006, 12:57 pm

I got on the scale this morning and saw a loss of 6lbs :yippee: (this is day number 6 for me) and while this may sound funny to you guys :roflmao: I was actually disappointed :cry: . See in the past when I would start a diet I would loose between 10-15lbs the first week. Anyway to make a long story somewhat shorter--I had to go to my doctor today for the first time since Oct :x and when I started Medifast last Sunday I weighed 270, I knew that I had weighed a little more than that but wasn't sure exactly how much :scratchhead: Well my doctor informed me that when I was there last I weighed 284 on his scale and today was down to 266 on his scale!!! A loss in three months of 18lbs w/o even really "trying" till last Sunday. He said I should be thrilled with the 6lb loss since Sunday :yay: since being I had already dropped some weight I probably did not have a lot of water weight to lose!!

Anyway that really gave me an added boost and thought I would share with the rest of you guys!! :secret:

You guys are the best losers ever!!

Thanks for listening :bow:

Lisa

PS with two more days to go till my official weigh in maybe I will drop another pound or two :cheermed:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby SueInSLO » January 20th, 2006, 1:48 pm

WooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!

:yourock:

Way to go Lisa!!!!!!!!!!

:bananadance: :bouncieball: :bananadance:

Excellent! KUTGW!!!

Sue
:D
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Susynne » January 21st, 2006, 10:24 am

HMMMMM, did you actually weigh when you started, or just assumed you knew your weight? :?: Were you dressed at the Drs?, :?: were times of day differant?, :?: ,,,either way it sounds like you are on a roll!! :cleader:

Congratulations!!! :bouncieball: And don't be discouraged, I lost three lbs. the first two weeks, I used to lose fast, but I was so much younger the last time I lost at all.....any loss is a loss and not a gain! If it were easy we'd all be thin, and never know the pride of having gotten to where we want and need to be, proud of the struggle that has such huge rewards.....
:kool:
Keep up the great work, drink your h2o and watch it go! :beerbeer:
Susynne
:rose: :rose: :rose:
Grateful starving artist........

Susynne
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 21st, 2006, 11:09 am

YAY LISA!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! :hi5: You're doing great!! Keep up the good work!!!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss