It is currently May 1st, 2024, 1:36 am

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Halloween Challenge !!!

Hi Folks!
Trying to spice things up around here and thought I'd start a
Halloween Challenge !!

I mean really, we can all do this for the next 38 days, right????

Any takers?

Winner gets a box of bars -free from me !!! Your choice !!!!

:mrgreen:
Read more : Halloween Challenge !!! | Views : 673 | Replies : 12

Anybody been to DisneyWorld?

We are looking into a trip there either February or April (we nixed the cruise idea for now) and I was wondering if anyone has gone and gotten the dining plan thing. Was it worth the money and easy to use? I hate to get it when I might not even use it, being on-plan still by that time (although to be honest I might just go off for vacation, and just not go nuts) ...
Read more : Anybody been to DisneyWorld? | Views : 749 | Replies : 6

Help OC pick a quilt design

Hey all, I am making a special order quilt for Erica (OC or lifelovinaries). She is having a hard time picking a design. The blocks are already made. Here are the top 8 choices out of the 19 designs we started with. Which one do you like best?

These are computer generated so they aren't "perfect". Also, the first one has a small mistake in the ...
Read more : Help OC pick a quilt design | Views : 498 | Replies : 5

Help!

Today is my first day on medifast. I woke up this morning and had the blueberry oatmeal, then I had a tropical punch drink, then a bar and chicken and wild rice soup. Then it was time for my lean and green meal. I cooked up some chicken breast with zucchini and onion and ate it with a salad made of romaine lettuce, raw shredded carrot, cucumber slices and green onions.

After I was done ...
Read more : Help! | Views : 496 | Replies : 3

What's for dinner?

I have some Tri-Tip with an excellent rub on it in the fridge marinating and will make some fresh green beans and onions.

What you havin'? :)
Read more : What's for dinner? | Views : 606 | Replies : 13

Will this chat schedule work for you?

Ok, so how about this schedule:

Tuesdays, 4-5 p.m. Pacific with Mike
Wednesdays, afternoon Pacific with Sharon (pick a time that will work for you and the kids)
Thursdays, eveningish Eastern with Brenda (again, pick a time, Bren)
Fridays, 8-9 a.m. Pacific with Di

Schedule to start Friday, July 11, 2008.

If you're interested but none of the times work for you, please suggest a day and time.
Read more : Will this chat schedule work for you? | Views : 581 | Replies : 4

Great Article on Weight Loss and Happiness

www. goodhousekeeping.com/ health/emotional/limits-of-thin

I know we can't post links here, but maybe Tim could make an exception for this one and give it a home. I think it is very helpful, and I rarely push touchy-feely crap on anyone.
Read more : Great Article on Weight Loss and Happiness | Views : 598 | Replies : 2

Chat Schedule

My wife and I were thinking :scratchhead: (she actually came up with the idea :idea:) that it would be great to have some scheduled chats on here. :puter: We have the ability by using the nice chat button that Unca got placed on here ...
Read more : Chat Schedule | Views : 564 | Replies : 10

I forgot...

...how bad your breath gets while on MF!! :eck:

But I must be doing something right! :mrgreen:
Read more : I forgot... | Views : 473 | Replies : 1

I took "before" pics...

...a few days ago and wow, talk about a eye opener.....or something that makes you want to cover your eyes! :roll: :lol:

I have the opposite body imagine of most. I think I look good until I see a pic and then I am like! :shock: ...
Read more : I took "before" pics... | Views : 476 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286