It is currently May 13th, 2024, 6:29 pm

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

Chubissima!!!

:wave:

You can just call me Lisa.

This is a super long first journal post! Make yourself a cup of tea and settle into a comfy chair, haha!

Right now I'm at 208 pounds (I'm 5'8"), which is 66 pounds over my ideal weight of 142. But when I look at myself, yeah, I can see I'm overweight but not THAT much! I don't know where it's ...
Read more : Chubissima!!! | Views : 1928 | Replies : 30 | Forum : My Journal

Impatient. . .

Hello all!

:felix:

I am impatiently awaiting my first order of medifast - a 4 week supply! I'll be posting a journal thread shortly :)

Just a brief bio:

I'm 35, mother of two, full-time student, divorced but engaged.

height: 5'8"
weight: 208
ideal weight: 142

I'm totally in denial because EVERYONE I know is always telling me I ...
Read more : Impatient. . . | Views : 757 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Come on in.

????? Coffee ?????

So I am planning on giving up coffee this morning? Yesterday It just hit me that I drink way to much. Almost a pot a day.

My question is giving up coffee will that help with losing more.?
Read more : ????? Coffee ????? | Views : 1972 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Tomato Soup :(

How in the world do you get the creamy tomato soup to be not so gritty? This stuff is like sand. UGH! Can anything be added to it to help with the taste. I looked on the Lean Cusine posts but had no luck.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Read more : Tomato Soup :( | Views : 6977 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Calories/Fat Content in L&G

Hi all. So I was just wondering about how many calories/calories from fat etc. one should be getting from just the Lean portion of the L&G.

Please help! Trying to figure out how to do some stuff with my L&G (we just got some ground chicken burgers, but their calories from fat content seems a bit high... just wanna check a few things)

Thanks!
Read more : Calories/Fat Content in L&G | Views : 1179 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Whare IS everybody??????????? Restarting now!

Hi --

Re-starting after a loooooooooooong absence (over 1 1/2 yr). Yep, gained it all back, and then some.

On my 4th day OP and am down 3.5. I had been debating about when to restart, since I have to have a colonoscopy on Monday, and Sunday is the dreaded prep - but I went ahead and did it anyway. I figure a day of clear liquids is easier to adjust to when Medifasting than ...
Read more : Whare IS everybody??????????? Restarting now! | Views : 2173 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Come on in.

back again...

Hi everyone!

I was on this program back in 2006. However, I ended up with gall stones and gained back much of what I lost. Since then have had no luck losing weight with the traditional "diet and exercise."

I have my box of food but just can't bring myself to start. It is my goal to start Monday.

I am happy to be back to this supportive community.

-Brandi
Read more : back again... | Views : 756 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Come on in.

Nancy Around?

Hi guys,

I have been trying to get in touch with Nancy to no avail - neither her nor Tim have been answering and I am wondering if they are still involved in Medifast.

I have started again and am fast running out of meals and need to order again urgently.

Kind regards

Gavin
Read more : Nancy Around? | Views : 551 | Replies : 4 | Forum : What's Shakin'

The NEW YOU 2009 !

Hello Ladies,

If you are trying hard to be on the Program and need support, let me tell you that, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

I am looking to give and get support in your weight loss journey, until we reach our GOAL.

Lets set a target and in matter of 2 weeks we will have a Totally New You :-)

God Bless :-)

regards,
Neel
Read more : The NEW YOU 2009 ! | Views : 699 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Come on in.

Happy Easter & Happy Passover

Hi Everyone Just wishing you all a very Happy Easter and Passover.
Read more : Happy Easter & Happy Passover | Views : 1599 | Replies : 0 | Forum : What's Shakin'

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286