It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:48 pm

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

Fresh Warm & Chocolatey Good New Meal Replacement

Hidy Ho, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

:exercise: I have some juicy news to share with you.

On Monday, February 8th, 2010 a brand new meal replacement is coming to the Take Shape For Life Shopping Cart!

Chocolate Lovers, your prayers have been answered!
Yup, Brownies!!

We'll no longer be denied! Medifast Brownies with real live chocolate chips, warm from the oven will satisfy your sweet tooth AND allow ...
Read more : Fresh Warm & Chocolatey Good New Meal Replacement | Views : 954 | Replies : 3 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Do you want to join me for 21 days of cheat free?

I was doing well, then I got weak (stressed out :bricks: ) and had a small handful of yogurt covered raisins :3head: , well I am back to the challange of being compliant YET AGAIN. :x

I am challanging myself to 21 days of cheat free living - I invite ...
Read more : Do you want to join me for 21 days of cheat free? | Views : 2242 | Replies : 33 | Forum : What's Shakin'

Bikipatra

Tomorrow I start over. I didn't gain all my weight back, but if were to gain 7 more pounds I would have. Everyone has a story about how the weight came back on and mine starts last August. I had to be intubated in the hospital because of an illness. I acquired an antibiotic resistant staph infection. It colonized my left lung. I was mostly in in bed for months and after 7 or 8 ...
Read more : Bikipatra | Views : 4646 | Replies : 129 | Forum : My Journal

Bikipatra Starts Over

ImageImage
Very puffy! what I looked like at goal in 2007
Read more : Bikipatra Starts Over | Views : 1745 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Studio

Michee "Before" and "Now" Pictures *Edit: Now with Pics*

Can I just say how much Take Shape For Life has CHANGED my life?! If someone would have told me a year ago when my best friend first told me about TSFL (and has subsequently lost 110 lbs) that I would be SUCCESSFULLY and JOYFULLY losing weight via a meal replacement program, I would've said "No way, not a chance." But God is good and this is the path He put me on!

I have ...
Read more : Michee "Before" and "Now" Pictures *Edit: Now with Pics* | Views : 2071 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Studio

Saradanielle

hi my name is sara and iv actually been on medifast for two and a half months now. i just stumbled on this forum and im so excited to start a journal. i need a little extra motivation. so far iv lost 28 pounds. i have another 30 pounds that i want to lose. i have a low thyroid condition that i was diagnosed with only 3 years ago and it has been a little ...
Read more : Saradanielle | Views : 3170 | Replies : 47 | Forum : My Journal

My First day!

Hi Everyone-
I just started MF today. I am so excited about this journy. i have spent a couple days reading everyones stories and some journals! Seeing all the success stories make me so excited! I have been fighting my weight my whole life, I have tried so many different things to help it a few worked. I am the biggest I have ever been, it really sucks! I can't even stand to see a ...
Read more : My First day! | Views : 756 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

returning to MF - making every day count!

The MF program is the only thing that has worked for me. I did not make goal when I stopped 20lbs short, nor did I go over to maintainence, which is why I think I did not keep off some of the weight when my life become stressful and hetic. I have the support of my family and I am eager to feel empowered again by the knowledge that the program works by just following ...
Read more : returning to MF - making every day count! | Views : 692 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Come on in.

Biggest Loser Tonight.

I am so excited that biggest loser is starting up tonight. I need it. It gives me so much motivation to lose weight. I am so going to DVR it so I can watch it all the time................
Read more : Biggest Loser Tonight. | Views : 708 | Replies : 1 | Forum : What's Shakin'

TSFL Maintenance Call

Hi All,
Thought I'd post the link for last week's Take Shape For Life Maintenance call. Our lovely leopard woman hosted it.
The sound quality is a little lacking, but as always, Nancy's a treat to listen to.
Enjoy....:)

TSFL Maintenance Call - 8-24-09
Read more : TSFL Maintenance Call | Views : 4638 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286