It is currently May 5th, 2024, 2:26 pm

News News of The Elevator

Site map of The Elevator » Forum : The Elevator

Need a lift? Drop in to see some of our most popular posts.

The Dash Movie

Food for thought.....

The Dash Movie
Read more : The Dash Movie | Views : 924 | Replies : 5

Self Sabatoge.....I need help

I just started the program almost 2 weeks ago and have fallen off plan several times since this past Saturday. I don't know what the problem is, the food is good, I'm not usually hungry until it's time to eat. I want to lose this weight. But I do 100% at work without difficulty. When I get home, for some reason it goes out the window and all I can do is obsess about food ...
Read more : Self Sabatoge.....I need help | Views : 3386 | Replies : 23

Diet Humor...

The cardiologist's diet:

If it tastes good, spit it out. :puke:
Read more : Diet Humor... | Views : 998 | Replies : 4

10 things

I have had a challenging week, I have read a lot and I found this and did it. After a few things Nancy said last night I thought it would be good if we all found 10 things we liked about ourselves and 10 things we are thankful for. I will post the 10 things I am thankful for later today. But I thank it helps. There are so many wonderful people on the board. ...
Read more : 10 things | Views : 4242 | Replies : 41

Diet Humor...wrinkles

Know how to prevent sagging? :huh:

Just eat till the wrinkles fill out. :bananadance:
Read more : Diet Humor...wrinkles | Views : 1027 | Replies : 3

IF you want a reason to be on Medifast

IF you want a reason to be on Medifast--- i was at the DR today and I am no longer obese and I am no longer on blood presser meds blood sugar meds no meds what so ever first time in 10 years and that feels good at one point last year i stepped out of the DR,s office and cry because he called me Obese and i was in trouble if i did not ...
Read more : IF you want a reason to be on Medifast | Views : 3098 | Replies : 15

What are you looking most forward to?

I've had an idea. What are you looking most forward to? I'm talking about physical (weight loss) things, not medical or health problems.

Here's what I have so far...
1. I want to weigh what my driver's license says.
2. I want to throw out almost all of my clothing with an elastic waist or a drawstring!
3. I want to take the middle seat in a plane without the people next to me rolling ...
Read more : What are you looking most forward to? | Views : 6743 | Replies : 70

Diet Humor

Gentle Readers ~

I got this memo from one of my clients and thought it was so funny. It needs to be shared with you. Some of you are experiencing the "I can't wait for spring break to arrive" blahs right now so this ought to perk you up a bit.

All - I've researched for over a month and below are my answers to all of your Weight Watcher questions.

Feel free to follow-up ...
Read more : Diet Humor | Views : 902 | Replies : 2

Diet Humor: The Pasta Diet

The Pasta Diet

1) You walka pasta da bakery.
2) You walka pasta da candy store.
3) You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop.
4) You walka pasta da table and fridge

And for those of you who watch what you eat,
here's the final word on nutrition and health.
It's a relief to know the truth after all the conflicting medical studies:

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer
heart attacks ...
Read more : Diet Humor: The Pasta Diet | Views : 1460 | Replies : 3

Diet Humor

Hi, Folks ~

This is from our special :heart: Falisamarie...she sent it to me to brighten my day and it made the Leopardy One snort and :roflmao: giggle...

A husband was in big trouble when he forgot his wife's birthday.

His wife told him "Tomorrow there better be something in the driveway for me that goes zero to 200 ...
Read more : Diet Humor | Views : 977 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286