It is currently May 27th, 2024, 7:05 am

News News of Swap N Shop

Site map of Swap N Shop » Forum : Swap N Shop

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Oatmeal's not for me... anyone wanna trade???

I have 4 boxes of the apple cinnamon oatmeal, and I just don't care for it. They are unopened and new. Would trade for chocolate shakes, chicken noodle soup, possible other things. PM me or respond if anyone interested...
Read more : Oatmeal's not for me... anyone wanna trade??? | Views : 848 | Replies : 9

Selling Out

HI All!

I have to much stuff and need to sell some.
Please contact me by e-mail if you are interested.

Tuna 5 pks.
Savory beef 1 box and 4pks
Chicken noodle 1 box and 5 pks
Cream of broccoli 7 pks
Minestone 12 pks
Chocolate pudding 1 box and 4 pks
Orange Delight 3 pks
Fruit Punch 13 pks
Garden Crackers 2 Box
Raspberry Tea 1 box
Cream of Tomato 1 box 5 pks ...
Read more : Selling Out | Views : 734 | Replies : 1

Need RTDs BADLY

Hey everybody.......my parents are coming in two weeks and I need about 10 chocolate RTD's. I don't want to buy a case because I prefer to make my shakes in the blender.......but........on the long road trip to Canada to go to Niagra Falls I'm going to need these in the cooler or I'm going to be in a bind!! No matter how many you have that you want to get rid of please let me ...
Read more : Need RTDs BADLY | Views : 446 | Replies : 3

Anyone interested

Hi MF Friends:

I have about 5 boxes of French Vanilla Oatmeal and 5 boxes of the Chicken Noodle Soup that dont like anymore and rather drink the ready to drink shakes. It is past the 30 days for returning now (I missed it by 1 week). Anyone interested in buying them from me, I'ld hate to lose the money. I'll pay for shipping. PM me if interested. Thanks all!

Helen
Read more : Anyone interested | Views : 524 | Replies : 1

Trading Dutch Chocolate 55s for Your Extras!

Hey guys my shakes finally arrived!!! Im so happy the chocolate shakes are so good (especially with the magic bullet) but I think down the road i want a bit more variety. I have alot -- so I am very open to several trades. I would looove to trade for some pudding, bars, oatmeal, or other flavor shakes (55 or 70). If you dont have any of that, but maybe something that your not too ...
Read more : Trading Dutch Chocolate 55s for Your Extras! | Views : 680 | Replies : 12

leappad books

hi
i dont know if this is ok or not but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading shakes for leap pad books i have a bunch of them unopened in sealed packages they are the books with a cartridge that are used in the leap pad books they sell for around 15.00 each depending on where you buy them i also have a ton of 5.00 off the leap pad coupons ...
Read more : leappad books | Views : 456 | Replies : 0

food i dont like

i have the chicken and wild rice and chick noodle soups 2 boxes each would anyone be interested in trading for shakes?

plmk
lori

<snip>no emails please - Mr. Snippy</snip>

<comment>please register and add your email - members will be able to contact you through your email button - UT</comment>
Read more : food i dont like | Views : 503 | Replies : 3

4 Minestrone and 6 Chilis

I have tried so many ways to doctor the chili and ate a box and one more envelope and I just can't do it anymore. :x I loved the minestrone but now I don't anymore. It's like my tastes have changed. I am on the MF for diabetics so unless you have any of those shakes, I will take any of your oatmeals (yum yum yum), cream ...
Read more : 4 Minestrone and 6 Chilis | Views : 444 | Replies : 0

swap 13 chicken noodle & assorted others for... ?

Hi. I have 13 chicken noodle, 7 delicate chicken fastsoups, 1 orange delight, 1 orange pineapple, 1 swiss mocha, and 1 cappucino up for swap. I like minestrone, chili, dutch chocolate, puddings, and oatmeal. And chicken & wild rice soup. Make me an offer!

Thanks!
Read more : swap 13 chicken noodle & assorted others for... ? | Views : 544 | Replies : 2

Swap Vanilla for Chocolate?

If anyone is interested, I would love to swap boxes of vanilla shakes for chocolate. I'm having a real hard time getting those down and don't look forward to them, like I do the chocolate. Let me know. Thanks.
Read more : Swap Vanilla for Chocolate? | Views : 493 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286