food i dont like

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

food i dont like

Postby loriwheat1 » May 25th, 2005, 9:44 am

i have the chicken and wild rice and chick noodle soups 2 boxes each would anyone be interested in trading for shakes?

plmk
lori

<snip>no emails please - Mr. Snippy</snip>

<comment>please register and add your email - members will be able to contact you through your email button - UT</comment>
loriwheat1

Postby dlr2424 » May 25th, 2005, 10:10 am

Lori..........I would be happy to......pm me and we can discuss the details
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby want2Bthin » May 25th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Donna-

You are so sweet! It's a good thing you like that chicken and wild rice soup or some of us would be forcing it down! :mrgreen:

Angelia
want2Bthin

Postby dlr2424 » May 25th, 2005, 3:25 pm

Angelia........my thinnie friend....... :hug: .......I love the Chicken & Rice and will forever think of you with a smile on my face... :mrgreen: .... as I savour every last spoonful..... :bib: ......even down to the last PEA .....keep shakin.......you are doing awesome...... :yeah: ........just think... :secret: ......40 is right around the corner..............40 lbs of flab.. :clap: ...wow.....gone forever
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Return to Swap N Shop