Need RTDs BADLY

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Need RTDs BADLY

Postby LilMsTexas » May 30th, 2005, 2:17 pm

Hey everybody.......my parents are coming in two weeks and I need about 10 chocolate RTD's. I don't want to buy a case because I prefer to make my shakes in the blender.......but........on the long road trip to Canada to go to Niagra Falls I'm going to need these in the cooler or I'm going to be in a bind!! No matter how many you have that you want to get rid of please let me know. I'll pay for shipping of course! I'm really nervous if I don't get these I'll be setting myself up for failure on the trip :cry:

Thanks in advance,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

RTDs

Postby Guest » May 30th, 2005, 3:15 pm

Christi,

I'm sure you already know this, but you CAN buy individual RTD's thru the regular order site. I believe they're $2.49 each. I'm sure you'd have them in two weeks if you ordered immediately.

Postby LilMsTexas » May 30th, 2005, 3:51 pm

Ya know what? I really didn't know that. I thought you could ONLY buy the RTDs in the case! Dang......I'll have to call my HA tomorrow because she does all my ordering for me :D Thank you for pointing out the obvious......sometimes the obvious isn't as obvious as you might think hehehe

Who are you masked quest person with this fabulous information? 8)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby LilMsTexas » May 30th, 2005, 4:06 pm

Thanks Vicky........I just went and looked it up and dang if you aren't absolutely right. I wonder why I thought you could only buy them in a case? I wonder if that is a recent change or I'm just a boob? lol Either way I'm now going to be totally SET UP for success on my vacation thanks to you :D and YOU are FANNNNNNNNNTABULOUS ;)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Return to Swap N Shop