Messed Up So Badly - How Come I Don't Feel Guilty

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Messed Up So Badly - How Come I Don't Feel Guilty

Postby VictoriousNat » October 19th, 2006, 8:38 am

Hi Y'all.

I am a shameless rebel! :oops:

Well I am back at work after being away for my company's conference. We had a fantastic showing - over 1000 attendees and we made a lot of loot and increased our profile. BUT Nat was a very bad girl. I went off plan for 3 days...and I am okay with it. I am so scared to weigh myself. I ate a lot of grilled chicken - including hot wings. I ate steak and broccoli raab (in a good moment I asked to subsite broc raabe for mashed potatoes). I had a slice of cheesecake. I had grapes. And dinner rolls. I was gifted some bottles of wine, but I gave them away.

Oh well, I am back on plan today...and will stay faithful to reach my mini personal christmas/birthday goal...and beyond.

I realized that despite the stress I have been under, with the conference, hubby totaling our SUV and renovations on our house, I just WANTED to be bad. Not so much that I was soooo TEMPTED. So I was bad and have forgiven myself. You know what got me back on track?? All the compliments I got -- I looked so nice and it was nice for folks to notice my 20lbs gone and I asked myself If I wanted to lose that little progress I had made. Today I already felt the butt part of my skirt was tighter. So I will face the scale toorrow morning and move on. :-)

Thanks for the support of this wonderful board. I have a place to come and own up to my crap and start over. Smooches!
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room