Trading Dutch Chocolate 55s for Your Extras!

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Trading Dutch Chocolate 55s for Your Extras!

Postby Nickinva » May 27th, 2005, 9:39 pm

Hey guys my shakes finally arrived!!! Im so happy the chocolate shakes are so good (especially with the magic bullet) but I think down the road i want a bit more variety. I have alot -- so I am very open to several trades. I would looove to trade for some pudding, bars, oatmeal, or other flavor shakes (55 or 70). If you dont have any of that, but maybe something that your not too fond, of PM me anyways -- chances are that I'de love to try it (maybe not that fruit punch/tea).
Nickinva
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 28th, 2005, 11:44 am

Nickinva......... :wavie: .....although chocolate is excellant... :yes: .....variety is a wonderful thing....... :D .......now there isn't one thing I've tried yet that i'm not fond of...... :eat: ........however I would hate to see you sitting in Chocolateville for the next few months....... :scratch: .....and can't imagine you missing out in the numerous delectible supplements........ :bib: ........so I'm sure I can trade some with you........... :thumbup: ...............I will pm you later when I check my inventory............have a great day
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nickinva » May 28th, 2005, 1:51 pm

Good to hear it! Also, thanks for giving me an excuse to see if my ticker works :mrgreen:
MF 6 Shake program
Start Date: 4/27/05
End Date 6/27/05
Went from 240 to 195
Nickinva

Postby dlr2424 » May 28th, 2005, 4:09 pm

Nick...... :D ......you started on a 3day weekend cause your a winner...... :kool: ......and you wanted a jumpstart so you will reach your goal 3 days sooner.............. :yay: .............
donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 28th, 2005, 5:50 pm

uh..........I've got soups GALORE...chicken noodle and chicken with wild rice....and I will NOT eat them! I am TOTALLY addicted to the chocolate shakes and the oatmeal and bars...that is ALL that I use! I will GLADLY trade these soups with ANYBODY for shakes, oatmeal and bars :D oh oh oh and the HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MARSHMALLOWS!! Oh my gosh I love that stuff!! Send me a PM if you want the soups. You didn't mention the soups so I wasn't sure. ANYBODY want some soups and have some of the Cocoa with Marshmallows, Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, Chocolate shakes, s'mores or oatmeal raisin bars??? I'm out of my beloved hot cocoa so I could get to tradin' immediately :cry: Just let me know!
Christi
P.S. I don't even care if you tell me here and then we can talk addresses in PM. If we post here then everyone will know what we have to trade I guess.
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nickinva » May 28th, 2005, 10:52 pm

Youve got a pm LilMsTexas :yippee:
MF 6 Shake program
End Date 6/27/05
Went from 240 to 195
Nickinva

Postby Nickinva » May 31st, 2005, 10:35 am

Hey guys! Im still trying to try some Creamy Soups, Hearty Oatmeal, Pudding, Hot Cocoa, Cappuccino, Chai Latte, other flavored shakes, and any bars you may be willing to trade off (fat chance, i know ;) )

Thanks to everyone that has pmed me, you're spicing up my diet and keeping me on track :heart: :heart: :heart:
MF 6 Shake program
End Date 6/27/05
Went from 240 to 195
Nickinva

Postby LilMsTexas » June 5th, 2005, 5:00 pm

Nick,
Did you get all the stuff I sent you? I've sent you a couple of PMs but you haven't gotten back to me.

Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby fedup » June 5th, 2005, 6:26 pm

Hey there! You may have already worked it out, but I just saw this post. I've got oatmeal I would love to trade. I just don't have a taste for it. would trade for soups, chocolate shakes, etc...
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby LilMsTexas » June 5th, 2005, 6:31 pm

Hey "Y"
I've got three boxes of soup left........I just don't care for them. I will swap all three soups for three apple cinnamon oatmeals if you wanna. I can't make it through the day without them. BUT.....before you trade......have you put a splenda and some cinnamon in the oatmeal yet? That really changes them for the better. If you haven't tried that you should give it a go before you trade them off.

I have 1 chicken noodle, 1 chicken wild rice, and 1 minestrone left to trade. Nick should be sending me three boxes of chocolate shakes so I oughta be good on shakes.

Just let me know!
"I"
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby Nickinva » June 9th, 2005, 9:50 pm

Wooooo

So sorry to leave you guys hanging like that!!! Its been so hectic lately, but Im glad to say that Ive kept strong! I got all the packages, and am pretty sure youve all got yours -- I still have alot of shakes that Im willing to trade, Thanks to my MF hero LilMsTexas I can say that I havent cheated once (other than half a mini-butterfinger my FIRST DAY :x )

Her care package definatly "wowed" me -- I am officially an adult (finals are over :mrgreen: ) and I had to work overtime after a few people got canned, but i still feel bad for not getting on the computer sooner to thank her. All the extras absolutely saved me in my times of near-quitting. I LOVE the oatmeal (even w/o any sweetener), cream soups, chicken soupsm, pudding... Basically Everything that I got -- and the oatmeal/pudding were my mega treats for not eating at my senior awards ceremony (I DIDNT EVEN KNOW OUTBACK HAD BUFFETS!!!!!!!!).

Ill be sending some pms out tonite, as well as making an update post of my success so far. Thanks for rooting for me while I was away, and super special thank you to LilMsTexas!!!!!!!
MF 6 Shake program
End Date 6/27/05
Went from 240 to 195
Nickinva

Postby LilMsTexas » June 10th, 2005, 3:26 am

Sweetie you're more than welcome and I was glad I had some samples of some different things to send you. Variety is SURELY the spice of life on this program. When I did the full fast with shakes only 15 years ago they only had choco vanilla and strawberry. I didn't like the vanilla or strawberry so I had chocolate shakes EXCLUSIVELY for the entire program and the thought of you doing that made me sick.

Anyway....Have a great weekend and congratulations on finishing school!! I know how that feels (3 times over)! VERY LIBERATING!!

Stay in touch and best of luck,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby fedup » June 10th, 2005, 6:59 pm

I sent you a pm.... I love the choc. shakes so would be willing to trade some stuff I still have that are not my favorites... I like the chicken/rice soup, but I have enough that I could trade some, I have some cappucino and hot cocoa I could trade if you still want some, still have 2 oatmeals to trade too..oh and I have 2 packs of cream of chicken, (just not for me) Let me know...
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Return to Swap N Shop