Oatmeal's not for me... anyone wanna trade???

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Oatmeal's not for me... anyone wanna trade???

Postby fedup » June 5th, 2005, 6:30 pm

I have 4 boxes of the apple cinnamon oatmeal, and I just don't care for it. They are unopened and new. Would trade for chocolate shakes, chicken noodle soup, possible other things. PM me or respond if anyone interested...
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby LilMsTexas » June 5th, 2005, 6:33 pm

hey girlie......I just responded on the other message.........but I can't live without the apple cinamon oatmeal and I have three boxes of soup to trade ya............1 chicken noodle, 1 chicken wild rice, and 1 minestrone. wanna??
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fedup » June 7th, 2005, 9:28 am

Hi there! I'd swap chicken noodle but not too fond of the other two. The chicken rice is "okay" but the minestrone is NOT my cup of tea.! I'll pm you. Do you or anyone else out there have any other products (chocolate shakes, chilli, chicken noodle soup????) for the other oatmeal boxes?

Let me know! Thanks
Christy 5'5" age-34
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » June 7th, 2005, 10:56 am

Hi,

I have a couple boxes of the fruit punch and cranberry mango punch. I am not too fond of either one. PM me if that is something you are interested in or not. I could also split a box up and give 1/2 of each in one box, just to give you a taste of each without being stuck with 2 boxes. Either way, just let me know.

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby fedup » June 9th, 2005, 10:44 am

Thanks soooooo much for the offer. Unfortunately I'm one of those who can't stand the fruity flavored stuff. I just tend to stick to my tried and true favorites (chocolate shakes, vanilla are "okay", chicken noodle soups, chilli, etc...) I have never tried the chocolate pudding but that's one new thing I'd love to taste!
Christy 5'5" age-34
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » June 9th, 2005, 11:27 am

no problem, I totally understand. They are VERY sweet, and it is an acquired taste......If anyone likes the sweet stuff, let me know....

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sidrah » January 16th, 2006, 2:34 pm

fedup wrote:Thanks soooooo much for the offer. Unfortunately I'm one of those who can't stand the fruity flavored stuff. I just tend to stick to my tried and true favorites (chocolate shakes, vanilla are "okay", chicken noodle soups, chilli, etc...) I have never tried the chocolate pudding but that's one new thing I'd love to taste!

Christy,
Do you still have the oatmeal available? I am a litttle confused with what you would like to trade, but I have vanilla and chocolate shakes, as well as soups and puddings...Let me know..Thanks :-P
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby sidrah » January 16th, 2006, 2:36 pm

Ignore that...I thought it said January, not June...duhhh

But, if anyone does want those items I mentioned...let me know
sidrah
Preferred member

I think I have what you want!

Postby Darlingniki1977 » February 10th, 2006, 2:28 pm

I can trade you two boxes of chicken noodle, I also have cream of tomato and some brocolli soup - I LOVE the oatmeal.

If interested, email me at: <snip>no emails for your own protection - register and others can contact you through your profile - Mr. Snippy</snip>

I may not get to check it this weekend, but please contact me...I would love the oatmeal.
Darlingniki1977

Lets trade!

Postby DarlingNiki1977 » February 10th, 2006, 2:29 pm

Oh - and I forgot to mention that I also have a box of chocolate shake I can give up.
DarlingNiki1977

Return to Swap N Shop