It is currently April 28th, 2024, 10:30 pm

News Stickies

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

Daily Pledge

Today is my first day on the program. I pledge to stick to MF plan today and tonight and I offer my hand to the next person who wishes to pledge.

Happy Shaking! :-P
Read more : Daily Pledge | Views : 10335 | Replies : 224 | Forum : The Weight Room

Summer Goal

We had a Christmas goal!! I thank we need a summer goal--mine is 24 lbs I thank it helps so post your GOAL
Read more : Summer Goal | Views : 7960 | Replies : 99 | Forum : The Weight Room

Health Tools

Some interesting tools.
I posted them here in the maintenance room, because of the "Daily Calorie Calculator".

Very handy for those of you transitioning into maintenance.

<edit>Link Removed - UT</edit>
Read more : Health Tools | Views : 13272 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Maintenance

July 2005 Lean & Green Protocol Update

Hey there, MakeMeThinner Readers ~

We are home from the Take Shape For Life Annual Summer Conference 2005. We attended the Workshops and Certification Seminars and are bringing you the latest information to help you with your weight management success.

Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen, who is the Medical Director for both Medifast Diet and its subsidiary, Take Shape for Life recently indicated that there has been a change in the protocol for the Lean and ...
Read more : July 2005 Lean & Green Protocol Update | Views : 8124 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

TSFL Be Slim Philosophy

BE SLIM©…for life!

Breakfast -
It’s critical for your body to start the day properly! You need high quality fuel – protein and carbohydrates – to give you the nutrition you need for energy and mental clarity to cope with today’s demands. Breakfast is our most critical meal and yet one third of Americans fail to begin their day with it. However, with successful adaptation of the Optimal Health philosophy and our convenient meal replacement ...
Read more : TSFL Be Slim Philosophy | Views : 2405 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Maintenance

to those on maintenance

Hello all! I would love to hear from some of you out there who have been on maintenance for awhile now. I am curious to hear about your struggles with keeping your weight down and how you keep it off. Loseing the weight is only half the battle and I know it is going to be hard to maintain my loss once I get there but I am determined. I got so much encouragement reading ...
Read more : to those on maintenance | Views : 1747 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Maintenance

Getting enough calories...(Diabetics)

I was just looking over my first shipment of products and I don't know how I will get the recommended at least 800 calories per day. 5 shakes=450 and 4 shakes and 1 bar=490.
Does anyone know how much one standard size boneless, skinless chicken breast and 1 1/2 cup of cooked green beans is worth??
That was going to be my lean and green meal for tonight.

TIA
Jennifer
Read more : Getting enough calories...(Diabetics) | Views : 27045 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Diabetes

Medifast Transition Guide

Thought this would be a good place for the Medifast Transition Guide.

You can open it in a browser, or save it to your hardrive. You must have the Adobe Acrobat reader to view it. If you don't have the reader you can download it here:
Adobe Acrobat Reader

For the Medifast transition guide go here:
Medifast Transition Guide
Read more : Medifast Transition Guide | Views : 2959 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Maintenance

Support Calls

Weekly Support Calls

Nurses Support Call

Please join Lori Andersen, RN, every Monday evening at 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT), for the weekly Nurses Support Call. Every week, Lori provides our callers with information to maximize success with their weight loss and health goals! To listen and participate, dial 1-646-519-5860 followed by the pin code: 0971#

Stay in Shape! Maintenance Call

Please join in on the Stay in Shape! Maintenance Call, a ...
Read more : Support Calls | Views : 1510 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Order Info

Oatmeal Cookies

:bib: Due to popular demand....

:hmmm: I decided to make a new listing for the Oatmeal Cookies so people can find it easier....

:chef: Yummah Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies :chef:

1 pkt Medifast Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
¼ tsp cinnamon
2-3 packets ...
Read more : Oatmeal Cookies | Views : 16479 | Replies : 85 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286