It is currently May 13th, 2024, 10:48 pm

News News of Roll Call

Site map of Roll Call » Forum : Roll Call

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Weigh-In - August 8th, 2004

Yesterday completes my first (consecutive!) three weeks of the shakes-only plan, and, guess what? Today is just another in the line of fire I'm waging to get this work acomplished. There's no better time, and I THINK I'm strong enough to do it. With that thought in mind, let me say that it's working, and working almost beyond my expectations. In the third week, I lost five pounds!! WHO would think there'd be sufficient oomph ...
Read more : Sunday Morning Weigh-In - August 8th, 2004 | Views : 663 | Replies : 8

Sunday Morning Roll Call, August 1, 2004

Hi all!

Due to freaky female stuff I haven't lost any more since last Sunday but I feel great and hopefully it'll melt off this week. :-)

Kat
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call, August 1, 2004 | Views : 606 | Replies : 5

Sunday Morning Roll Call, July 25, 2004

Hi everyone!

I lost 6 pounds this week. I'm at 200. 1 pound away from my first goal!

I saw Cyrano de Bergerac at the Shakespeare Theater in DC yesterday with a few friends. I brought a digital camera to catch us together since two of them are moving to North Carolina soon. Anyway, I've been feeling skinny what with none of my clothes fitting, etc. I've been telling myself that 165 may or may ...
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call, July 25, 2004 | Views : 508 | Replies : 7

Sunday Aternoon Roll Call, July 18, 2004

Hi all!

I expected to see SOMEBODY having signed in already today - oh well. :-)

I gained 4 pounds.

Still in the 30 pound club *whew*. Here's to losing the next 30!

Kat
Read more : Sunday Aternoon Roll Call, July 18, 2004 | Views : 580 | Replies : 10

first weigh in

Okay, here it goes...

My first official weigh in is 185 lbs.

Don't know what else to say except I hope it is lower next week!

Jady
Read more : first weigh in | Views : 588 | Replies : 6

Sunday morning roll call July 11

Good early morning all...I made it down another pound this week. The slow, steady turtle...but I plan to win the race!!!

Thanks to all for the support and encouragement this week, all, it really helped. :cheers:
Read more : Sunday morning roll call July 11 | Views : 553 | Replies : 5

Sunday Weigh In

Hi,

I've only been back on the program a few days. I weighed myself this morning and it was 218 lbs. I like the idea of weighing on Sunday because it kind of start the week for me. So I will weigh next Sunday to see what the loss is.

Wreathlady
Read more : Sunday Weigh In | Views : 404 | Replies : 0

Sunday Morning Roll Call, July 4th, 2004

Happy Independence Day!!!

Independence from fat!

My week started badly, emotionally speaking, but I made it and lost two more pounds. "Success in a Shaker Jar" made it clear that I'm in an actual recognized phase of boredom. Somehow that makes me feel better - it doesn't say that this feeling only belongs to weak people or failures but to basically everybody. As well as, those people that made it all the way! It deosn't ...
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call, July 4th, 2004 | Views : 562 | Replies : 7

Sunday morning roll call June 27th

Hello everyone- i didn't see another post so i hope i'm not duplicating a sun morn rollcall-

Good news: I had a really hard week and i ended up doing the modidfied fast some days to keep me from eating junk food and even with all that i lost 3 pounds!! :D :D ...
Read more : Sunday morning roll call June 27th | Views : 618 | Replies : 13

Sunday morning roll call June 20

Good morning to every one :D
I am down 5# this week. goodie goodie goodie
Now pray for me because(in the past) I have sabotaged my self when I do good. (trying not to let old behavior and thinking rule today)

can't wait to see how you all did :D

Maddie
Read more : Sunday morning roll call June 20 | Views : 738 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286