It is currently April 29th, 2024, 12:17 pm

News News of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

This is great!!!!

Hey guys, my name is Lisa Price, and I've been on Medifast for 3 days. I weighed myself yesterday and I was at 315pds. I woke up & weighed this morning & now I'm at 312. I feel better than ever since on Medifast. My cravings are slowly going away, and while going into ketosis, I've only experienced a little fatigue, and mild headaches. I encourage anyone who needs to lose weight to do Medifast. ...
Read more : This is great!!!! | Views : 1750 | Replies : 5 | Forum : The Weight Room

Howdy Doody from Nancy

Greetings from the Northwest!
Summer is a glorious season and for the first time in YEARS, I am excited about warm weather. This summer, I can wear a bathing suit. During daylight hours. In public. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but to mois, this is something to celebrate.
One year ago I weighed 258 pounds. This summer I weigh 132 pounds. I've gone from FLABULOUS to FABULOUS, all because of ...
Read more : Howdy Doody from Nancy | Views : 2087 | Replies : 8 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

July Specials while they last.

July Specials while supplies last at:
MakeMeThinner.com

Plus for Women's Health
Vanilla was $17.50 NOW $14.99

Plus for Coronary Health
Strawberry was $14.00 NOW $12.50

Take Shape Men's Bio-Engineered Food
Chocolate was $27.95 NOW $24.99

FAST Shake Jar was $1.99 NOW $0.99

Sample Pack was $24.99 NOW $19.99

Take Shape Tools Digital Thermometer was $5.95 NOW $5.35

Digital Ear Thermometer was $49.00 NOW $44.10

Body Composition Analyzer was $39.00 NOW $35.10

Blood Pressure Monitor was ...
Read more : July Specials while they last. | Views : 1059 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286