It is currently April 29th, 2024, 4:00 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

First Order.. other materials?

Hi All, I'm in the middle of placing my first order. Do you recommend getting the recipe book or any other materials?
Read more : First Order.. other materials? | Views : 952 | Replies : 2

Soliciting Clients on the Forum

Hi Everyone,
We've had a few reports of Health Advisors contacting our dear MMT forum participants in effort to gain new clients.

I just wanted to say that this is NOT allowed here.

We want all the newbies to the forum to settle in with a comfortable relationship with a quality health advisor to help them reach and maintain better health. We hope that will happen naturally by persons new to the program contacting our ...
Read more : Soliciting Clients on the Forum | Views : 1475 | Replies : 1

Feeling overwhelmed

Okay so I'm on week two going on week three. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed due to trying to place my next order. It was easy to just order the kits to get started. What suggestions does anybody have? I didn't like the soups at all!
Read more : Feeling overwhelmed | Views : 972 | Replies : 6

Be Slim Club

What is a Be Slim Club Member? I'm at the ordering information pages. I was just curious! Thanks...Jeni
Read more : Be Slim Club | Views : 4384 | Replies : 20

A question and a thought

Im still a newbie and not positive how all this works with the ordering and the Health advisors. I placed my first order directly thru the medifast websight but this last weekend I recieved a call from Becky, my new Health advisor, after I introduced my mom to medifast and she was very friendly and knowledgeable so I do plan to place my next order thru her. I don't know if she will actually be ...
Read more : A question and a thought | Views : 992 | Replies : 5

Product Updates: BO, Discontinued items & New Things Com

Howdy Doody ~

I just wanted to let you know about currently backordered Medifast foods:

Item# 5710 - Savory Beef Fast Soup – we will update you as soon as we have an availability date.

( :secret: For Newbies, Fast Soups are NOT complete meal replacements so we do not use them as one of the 5 Medifast meals on the 5 & 1 Program. They can ...
Read more : Product Updates: BO, Discontinued items & New Things Com | Views : 1178 | Replies : 5

Product Shipping Policies and Time Frames

Take Shape for Life Shipping Policies and Timeframes

In general*, Take Shape for Life orders are shipped via UPS so that they will arrive at the client's door within 3-5 business days. However, there are important considerations when saying that:

3-5 business days means that the package COULD arrive in 3 days, but COULD also arrive in FIVE business days. So to appropriately set the expectation with your client, we recommend telling them that it ...
Read more : Product Shipping Policies and Time Frames | Views : 633 | Replies : 0

Web site error

Guys, I've been meaning to point this out for a while ... the ordering portion of the Web site says orders received AFTER 1 p.m. EST will be shipped the next business day. It should say BEFORE.

Your friendly local copy editor ...
Read more : Web site error | Views : 830 | Replies : 9

Back Order Updates for February 20 - 24th

:shock: Oh, Boy! The Creamy Broccoli Soup is back in stock!

Enjoy a hot, steamy bowl with Old Bay seasoning today!

Products currently on back order and :x unavailable:

Item# 5710 - Savory Beef Fast Soup – we will update you as soon as we have an availability date.

Item# 6650 - Peach Pro Tea - we anticipate that ...
Read more : Back Order Updates for February 20 - 24th | Views : 635 | Replies : 6

New Ready To Drink (RTDs) Packaging and Case Lot size

Hi, Folks!

Many of you are beginning to understand the convenience factor of having some of the Ready To Drinks in your car or office desk drawer - they really are great to have on hand when you run out of time to prepare a Medimeal. They do not need to be refrigerated, just slip the straw off the side of the package, poke it in the top and slurp away.

The RTDs are available ...
Read more : New Ready To Drink (RTDs) Packaging and Case Lot size | Views : 802 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286