Feeling overwhelmed

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Feeling overwhelmed

Postby JustJeni » March 19th, 2006, 10:10 am

Okay so I'm on week two going on week three. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed due to trying to place my next order. It was easy to just order the kits to get started. What suggestions does anybody have? I didn't like the soups at all!
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Postby LovenElvis » March 19th, 2006, 10:46 am

It will be ok...between all of us here, we'll get you through it all!

What type of questions do you have?

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby aphrael » March 19th, 2006, 1:14 pm

Jeni,

Make a list of the products you do like, and how often you want to eat them in a week. Than multiply thost numbers by 4 and get X amount of boxes that is closest to that number. For example if you like oatmeal twice a day, than you would need 14 packs a week, that is 2 boxes, so you would need 8 boxes for a month supply. If there are products you arent sure about, order just one sample packet of it to try this month and you can modify your order next month.

Hope that helps.
Aphrael

Due Nov. 16th
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby DogMa » March 19th, 2006, 10:11 pm

And don't forget crackers and other snacks, if you like them. Plus you might check what's on sale each month.

I also order some things by the case, if it's something I like. Even though it costs more initially, you get a discount on cases, so you save in the long run.

You can also give your Health Advisor a call. They're there to help with things like that.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Ordering

Postby Jan » March 20th, 2006, 12:39 am

Generally you need 20 boxes of product for a month (28 days)
We generally figure ( unless you don't like the shakes) 12 boxes of shakes ( a couple of these could be hot cocoa or one of the other drinks) 4 boxes of bars ( most people like to have one a day) and then 4 boxes of other items. Since you don't like the soups you could have oatmeal, pudding or try another item.
The crackers are great and pretty inexpensive. I sometimes have them with my tea -- regular-- in the evening. I think I'm getting something special. :mrgreen:
Hope this helps you out
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Marseilles » March 20th, 2006, 6:34 am

I tend to get overwhelmed ordering too...and what I do is just call my Health Advisor and chat with her on the phone and she places my order for me. Gotta love the health advisor!

:)

You have all kinds of helpers with medifast, you can always call yours too.

Cheers!
-M.
Marseilles
Preferred member

Yup

Postby dede4wd » March 20th, 2006, 5:57 pm

They already have you set up with suggestions, the only one I can add is definitely order a couple of the single serving samples of things you might like, so you know FOR SURE next month! For example, I'm going to sample the peach oatmeal and see if I'm buying a box next month!

Good luck!

I definitely agree you should talk to your health advisor, helping with ordering is one of the things they're there for !!!

Take care!
DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Order Info