A question and a thought

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

A question and a thought

Postby bzlife1967 » March 8th, 2006, 9:55 pm

Im still a newbie and not positive how all this works with the ordering and the Health advisors. I placed my first order directly thru the medifast websight but this last weekend I recieved a call from Becky, my new Health advisor, after I introduced my mom to medifast and she was very friendly and knowledgeable so I do plan to place my next order thru her. I don't know if she will actually be the one putting my order together or how that works..... soooooo My question is this...

Do our Health advisors get some sort of credit for our orders? If so is it possible to get some business cards with our health advisors information on it that we can hand out when...dunt dun da daaa..... coming soon... people tell us how great we look and ask what in the world are we doing to look so great. Maybe it could have this web address and the health advisors info on it. We could print our name on the back of the card as well so our health advisor knows where the referral came from.

We all tell people what we are doing and some may look into it some may not, but if we hand them a card with all the contact info on it, it would give them something to reference with all the info handy. And we all know once they see all the posts on this websight they are sold on medifast. Sorry to ramble but Im so excited about medifast, I want to tell everyone!!

-Geri
OOPS sorry I thought I was in the come on in forum But don't know how to move it
Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!
Highest 289
MF 250/216/150
Restart 02/27/07
bzlife1967
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » March 8th, 2006, 10:49 pm

Hi, Geri ~

Yes, Health Advisors DO have cards and I'll forward this to Becky so that she can send you some of her cards - she is an excellent advisor - she was trained by the best - she's our daughter!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » March 9th, 2006, 12:36 am

Here's a list of some of th MMT health advisors. You'll see Becky's link at the top:
http://www.makemethinner.com/healthadvisors/

You know.....you too can become a health advisor.
Here's some info on becoming a health advisor:
http://www.makemethinner.com/biz/

Not a bad job, helping people get healthy....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » March 10th, 2006, 11:12 am

It sure is fun, too! I am writing from Oakland, CA. I just met one of my favorite Forum peeps in The Thin! (Gwenski)

How great to travel, to make and then meet fabulous friends and help others reach optimal health, too - and get paid for helping people improve their lives - I love my thinny life!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Serendipity » March 10th, 2006, 11:38 am

I hope you know we expect pictures!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Bonnie » March 13th, 2006, 1:28 pm

Becky is an awesome Health Advisor and also the mother of Nancy's sweet little grandchild Nicki......

Bonnie
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Order Info