It is currently April 29th, 2024, 5:48 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Pro-drinks

By the way, is the whole Ray Lewis line a thing of the past?? Just wonderin'.
Read more : Pro-drinks | Views : 807 | Replies : 2

What to do when order is missing stuff?

Hi- I received my first order last week and just opened the crackers today for the first time...found my two cracker boxes had only 6 packages each instead of 7--I triple-checked! Would love to get those extra 2 packs--may sound silly but every morsel counts, right? Please let me know what to do--I haven't checked the other boxes of products,' is this something that happens often or occasionally?

THANK YOU!
Read more : What to do when order is missing stuff? | Views : 938 | Replies : 1

Oatmeal Raisin Bars

They'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack.....
Read more : Oatmeal Raisin Bars | Views : 900 | Replies : 0

Can you order on the weekends too or just weekdays?

i'm wondering b/c my sister wants to order but isn't quite ready today to do it. can she order tomorrow (saturday) or sunday or will she have to wait until monday?
Read more : Can you order on the weekends too or just weekdays? | Views : 825 | Replies : 2

shipping

Can orders be shipped to PO Boxes (either here or through the main site)? I was trying to figure this out today, but I can't find any info on the main site without placing the order.

Read more : shipping | Views : 910 | Replies : 8

Need info on returns

Medifast Customer Service is closed today, but I know you guys are there for me 24/7!! So maybe any of you who have done returns can reply:

I ordered the 4 week pkg, not knowing what I liked or disliked. Well, there are several things I don't like and want to return. When it says "unopened, unused products" does it mean unopened boxes or unopened envelopes?

And I also noticed I was shorted 2 hot ...
Read more : Need info on returns | Views : 3038 | Replies : 3

HELP!

I ordered my two-week starter kit from the Medifast website. I did not realize that I will need to have 3 shakes a day when i ordered- it doesn't say that anywhere. I thought we could basically have any combo of the supplements and shakes.

Here is what the site said when I ordered:
In order to have enough food for your first 2 weeks on the Medifast 5 & 1 plan, you must order ...
Read more : HELP! | Views : 874 | Replies : 5

Is this diet right for me?

Hello All,

I would like to get your honest opinion on whether this diet is suited for me. Im 24yrs old, 6'2" and I weigh 222lbs. My goal weight is 190-195lbs. So I need to lose about 30lbs. After I hit my goal weight is when I plan to hit the gym to build muscle mass.

Can someone tell me what the average length of time I would need to be on this diet. Is ...
Read more : Is this diet right for me? | Views : 1044 | Replies : 6

Updating order site?

Is the ordering site going to be updated soon? I really hate it. Not only is it extremely slow but it's not organized good and a few things now have different names. (Banana Blitz is Banana Creme for one)

Can I order from the Medifast site and you guys still get credit? :?
Read more : Updating order site? | Views : 933 | Replies : 1

Coupons

Hey everyone starting my first day tomorrow. I keep seeing on all the Medifast sites a place to put a coupon code. How do you get Medifast coupons??
Read more : Coupons | Views : 1057 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286