It is currently April 29th, 2024, 2:31 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Medifast - change of name?

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll put it here.

Many of my friends and family want to know how I lost weight. When I tell them "Medifast", they all think it is some kind of a fast I've been on. In fact, it wasn't until I was on the program for weeks that I figured out the name "Medifast" implied fast weight loss, not starvation fast.

I wonder how many people are ...
Read more : Medifast - change of name? | Views : 1156 | Replies : 8

Where do you all order your products from?

I am sorry if this is a silly question, but I found this forum via google, and I have ordered from the main Medifast site twice. I would love to give my business to someone here---just don't know where everyone orders from. I read a bit about a Be Slim club?? Sorry I am so new, I am still learning the ropes!

Julie
Read more : Where do you all order your products from? | Views : 983 | Replies : 1

coupon for $55 off

Hi,

I just restarted Medifast again and I have a coupon for $55 off any order of $255 dollars or more and I wanted to know if I could use that when ordering through TSFL or will it only work at the Medifast website?
Read more : coupon for $55 off | Views : 1077 | Replies : 1

TSFL Customer Service email address?

Hello everybody!

Does anyone know if TSFL has a CS email address anymore?

I tried customerservice at tsfl com -- linked from my last order in July -- and got:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<>:
host inbound.electric.net : 550 invalid mailbox

So looks ...
Read more : TSFL Customer Service email address? | Views : 939 | Replies : 1

payment options....

Well I'm in a bit of a pickle now. :cry:
My credit card still hasn't come in yet... so i can't buy off the site.
I'm not in the U.S... so i can't use the bill me option.
do i have any other options here?
please help moi.. :(
Read more : payment options.... | Views : 1908 | Replies : 3

BeSlim - Changing Order

Hi. I just wanted to say that I love how you can change your order now online! That's so cool. The only thing that's really confusing is that you can't delete anything from your order. You can change the quantity to 0, but the line item still appears in the listing. Can this be changed?
Read more : BeSlim - Changing Order | Views : 985 | Replies : 1

Order Confirmations & Order Tracking Information

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Folks ~

The new TSFL computer system is undergoing some changes and some of you have asked about order confirmations and tracking info.

Tracking Information

Currently the tracking information for orders is being updated into the new system.

Once the tracking information is available, an 'autoresponder' sends an email with the shipping confirmation to TSFL clients and also to their sponsoring Health Advisor if there are email addresses for them both on ...
Read more : Order Confirmations & Order Tracking Information | Views : 1390 | Replies : 3

ordering

Hi all, please how do I order the products through a health advisor? :?

Thanks
size8
Read more : ordering | Views : 812 | Replies : 2

new Site - BeSlim Club

Hi! I was able to log into the new site today (woot it's pretty), but I noticed my beslim club info isn't in there? Is that an across the board thing? Are we still unable to change our club orders directly on the website?
Read more : new Site - BeSlim Club | Views : 1473 | Replies : 8

ORDER SITE DOWN?

I can't get in to order or check the specials.
Read more : ORDER SITE DOWN? | Views : 998 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286