It is currently May 21st, 2024, 8:52 am

News News of Odds and Ends

Site map of Odds and Ends » Forum : Odds and Ends

future orders

Hi Nancy and Terry,
I've been on the program for about two weeks now. I have enough to keep me for the next two. I wanted to start ordering my Medifast from this site. This site has provided me with the support and inspiration I need to keep going. I'm grateful to have found it. Is there a way to order online? Let me know. Thanks again. Jade
Read more : future orders | Views : 576 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Order Info

Juicy January 2004 Suggestion

We have a lot of new subscribers this month with LOTS of questions. I suggest that you take advantage of this month's special sale prices and order the book, Success In a Shaker Jar. The regular price is $20.95 and is offered this month for $17.95.

You won't be sorry that you ordered it. Next to my Bible, it is my favorite book. I think that you will find that many of your basic questions ...
Read more : Juicy January 2004 Suggestion | Views : 1002 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Monthly Specials

January Specials (While they last)

*January Specials*

Hearty Oatmeal
French Vanilla Berry was $13.95 NOW $11.95

Cocoa
Hot Cocoa w/out Marshmallows was $12.65 NOW $10.75

Supplement Bars
Double Berry was $14.95 NOW $10.50

TS Men's Bio-Engineered Food
Chocolate was $27.95 NOW $23.95
Vanilla was $27.95 NOW $23.95

Fast Soups
Delicate Chicken was $7.45 NOW $6.25
Savory Beef was $7.45 NOW $6.25
Robust Tomato was $7.45 NOW $6.25

Success Guides
Success in a Shaker Jar was $20.95 NOW $17.95
Read more : January Specials (While they last) | Views : 1000 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Monthly Specials

Yummy Cherry Orange Shake

Yummy! I just splashed a little merichino cherry juice in to an Orange-Pineapple shake and OH MY GOODNESS it was good!!! Checked the label - a cherry is ten calories, so a splash of juice must be less. All other nutritional info was so scant that it was zero's all the way. I think the many flavor variations that are possible will make this an easier plan to stay on.
Read more : Yummy Cherry Orange Shake | Views : 1140 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

Getting the word out

I don't know if you are trying to keep a firm grasp on the traffic here or if you want to get the word out but here are my thoughts.

I started looking into the medifast after seeing a commerical on TV but was still undecided. You can only see so much advertising and really not know if it is true. I wanted to find REAL info. I searched for a forum so I could ...
Read more : Getting the word out | Views : 1022 | Replies : 2 | Forum : The Web Room

HOW DO I load a pic to my profile ?

Hope someone can help, tried to put a pic on my profile, its in my pictures, as a Jpeg....I made it small, the proper pixels, it keeps coming up ERROR...so what the heck am I doing wrong...
Thanks
Sher
Read more : HOW DO I load a pic to my profile ? | Views : 1185 | Replies : 4 | Forum : The Web Room

Goal Clubs #10-#20-#30.....

Hi all,
We just added Goal Clubs to the Forum. As you reach your goals along the way (10-20-30-40 etc...) send me a private message with the amount of your met goal, and i'll add it to your profile.

Add a signature to the bottom of your posts with your starting date, starting weight, current weight and goal similar to the one below.

03/05/2003
230/200/185

To learn how to add a signature to your posts ...
Read more : Goal Clubs #10-#20-#30..... | Views : 1419 | Replies : 2 | Forum : The Web Room

Chicken Noodle Soup?

Help! I made the chicken noodle soup today and I could not get the chicken bits to soften up! I used hot, but not boiling water and let it sit for about three minutes. Any ideas?
Read more : Chicken Noodle Soup? | Views : 998 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Lean Cuisine

A question for you

Unca Tim.....this is not exactly a technical question but can you tell me, concerning the time zones, what does GMT stand for. I know there is ET, eastern time zone, CT, central time zone, MT, mountain time zone, and PT, pacific time zone. I have noticed that when I enter a post, the time is always 2 hours behind mine, so I suppose that is Pacific time, but what do the initials GMT stand for. ...
Read more : A question for you | Views : 741 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Web Room

Price increase?

Hi Nancy,
I had a quick question. I purchased my first months supply of products in December. I started January 1st. I just went to order my next batch and all the prices on everything have increased since last month. Was everything on sale last month when I made my firt purchase? All the shakes were 11 dollars and change now they're 13 dollars and change, and the bars were 13 dollars and change and ...
Read more : Price increase? | Views : 964 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Order Info

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286