Getting the word out

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

Getting the word out

Postby Guest » January 15th, 2004, 11:31 am

I don't know if you are trying to keep a firm grasp on the traffic here or if you want to get the word out but here are my thoughts.

I started looking into the medifast after seeing a commerical on TV but was still undecided. You can only see so much advertising and really not know if it is true. I wanted to find REAL info. I searched for a forum so I could read and look and listen to REAL people, not paid advertisers and best I could tell, you are the only site I could find that has a forum.

There are people out there desperately seeking weight loss help and when searching online are bombarded with Atkins, Jenny Craig, WW and yes Medifast also, but there are no references to Medifast forums.

To find this forum I had to search exclusively for MEDIFAST FORUM.

Once I found the forum and read and saw success stories I was sold on trying it. If it had not been for the forum I don't know that I would have made that bold move. You really can't trust adverstising these days.

I do hope more people find this site.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT in building this site :D

Postby Unca_Tim » January 19th, 2004, 3:18 pm

Thanks Guest and welcome,
We're glad you enjoy the forum and have found it helpful. Starting a forum like this can be a double edged sword, but we knew that Medifast would stand up on it's own. It's a fantastic program. Sure there are some hurdles along the way, but for people who are serious about losing weight and tired of the hundreds of "diets of the month", it can't be beat. Medifast has been clinically designed, improved and tested for over 20 years, with many medical studies and credentials to back it up. It's easy to follow and as this forum shows, if followed as prescribed, it works.

As they say, the proof is in the pudding. We're hoping we have years of success stories, and many new friendships here, as our pudding....:)

ooops...i shouldn't mention pudding around here, unless it's the new Medifast pudding..... :bib:

Thanks for your thanks. That makes it all worth while.
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Yeah! You found us!

Postby Nancy » January 19th, 2004, 5:24 pm

Hi ya, Guest ~

We are truly glad that you have found us. Like you, I wanted to know more about Medifast and the possibilities of using it to lose weight quickly, safely and once and for all. I heard about Medifast through a man that attended my church. He was losing weight and talking to me about its benefits. Since I had lost weight before on some of the other weight loss programs you mentioned, I was in search of something that would help me to be able to maintain my weight loss for life.

I wanted to be able to do this once and for all and now I know that it is possible.

The Forum is a remarkable feature of our Take Shape For Life business. We love to help people and we want to share our success with others. I know what it is like to be fluffy – you know all those adjectives that we use to describe ourselves when we are overweight such as flabby, porky, puffy, chubby, Queen- or King-size, Big and Tall Size, Women’s Department, etc. Well, I was just plain old obese and I remember all too well how it felt to be overweight. I pray that I NEVER go back to being there ever again but I also want to keep the emotional aspects of being overweight fresh in my mind so that I will always hear the hunger in the voices of those that are seeking what I know have: freedom from dieting and improved health and inner happiness.

Thank you for your comments and for your observations. Send your friends and family our weigh!

BTW, our pudding is really good! :eat: Unca, there really truly pock-a-dooly IS proof in the pudding that Medifast works. Long before the company had a pudding on the market, we made our own by adding a packet of Medifast 55 or Medifast 70 to a jar or bowl with 2-3 ounces of cool water. I used to stir like crazy until I had a thick pudding-like consistency. I ate it and then had lots of water to make me feel full.

In the beginning stages when I started on Medifast I was into QUANITY and the pudding made such a little dab that I felt like I wasn’t getting as much food as I was with a shake made in the blender. See – I had major problems with understanding portion sizes and food values or caloric/nutritional contents of foods. SO when I looked a large fluffy shake made in the blender vs. a puny bowl of pudding, I went for the BIG FAT FLUFFY SHAKE! The water helped to give me the full feeling that I thought that I needed in order to be satisfied.

Best wishes to you in your quest for health and happiness.
Soy long for now!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Web Room