Cuts Fitness for Men and Medifast

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Cuts Fitness for Men and Medifast

Postby Mike » April 24th, 2007, 6:56 pm

I read this on a yahoo board and found it intriguing.... don't know how true, but its sounds viable.

Medifast & Cuts Fitness for Men Announce Partnership Targeting ''Regular Guys''
Tuesday April 24, 11:49 am ET
Leaders to Offer Combination of Fitness & Weight Loss Products

OWINGS MILLS, Md. & CLARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Medifast & Cuts Fitness For Men today announced a strategic partnership that will target the millions of "Regular Guys" who are seeking weight loss and fitness solutions. The relationship combines leaders in both the weight loss and fitness franchising categories.

Cuts Fitness franchisees and trainers will offer each Cuts member with personalized attention and guidance with product selection and adherence to the Medifast program. Men who order Medifast through Cuts will receive free personal support and a week free of Medifast with their first purchase of a variety package.

To enhance its fitness offering, Medifast, an innovator in weight loss for men, will offer its male customer base discounted gym memberships to the approximate 75 Cuts Fitness For Men franchises. And for those men who don't have access to Cuts gyms, Medifast will be offering the newly published book by Perigee released May 1, 2007, "Cuts Fitness For Men-- The Ultimate 30 Minute Workout. The new book features easy to read fitness and healthy lifestyle for guys of all ages and sizes.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to What's Shakin'