It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 6:21 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Are you weighing correctly?

Here's a very important pic I received from Scrabbler.
She was concerned enough when she saw this pic, to make sure to get it to me right away.

Scrabbler wrote:How to weigh yourself and get the most accurate result.
I can't believe I was doing it wrong all these years.
We must get the word out.

Here at MMT, we're proud of all our concerned members and strive to bring you the latest cutting edge ...
Read more : Are you weighing correctly? | Views : 924 | Replies : 10

A message from Spidey

Here's a little note I got from Spidey today. Thought you should all know about it.

I am sending this to everyone I have in my address book so you may not even know I had this happen in February and am still in recovery.

They just did a Health Alert segment on Good Morning America about a flesh eating bacteria spreading across the US. This is important folks! They said 30% of the people ...
Read more : A message from Spidey | Views : 616 | Replies : 2

Spidey returns!

Hello all,

Thank you all so much for your well-wishes, thoughts and prayers. I spoke with the thin and fabulous Leopard Woman yesterday evening upon my return home to let her know I am back and I will try to catch up with life as quickly as I can. I hope to be back into my routine in a month or so.

I had three surgeries for what turned out to be a form of ...
Read more : Spidey returns! | Views : 3870 | Replies : 46

Gerald's Progress and Nancy's Schedule March 11th - 19th

:snooze: I just wanted to let everyone know that Gerald is still in the hospital.

Getting better day by :sadblue: boring day…you know how it I when a person is not sick enough to be conked out and but not well enough to go home – the days drag by.

He had a very nasty abscess and he ...
Read more : Gerald's Progress and Nancy's Schedule March 11th - 19th | Views : 947 | Replies : 5

Shhh...it's Unca's Birthday

:secret: Yup, today is the Techmeister's happy happy birthday!

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: ...
Read more : Shhh...it's Unca's Birthday | Views : 613 | Replies : 13

Spidey Update

Just got an email from Spidey's family and he had another surgical procedure this week to evaluate the wound site and to clean his wound.

He is progressing! :yippee: It looks like the infection is under control and he was moved to a larger hospital for a minimum of four days. When he does come home, he will have a nurse visit several times a week to ...
Read more : Spidey Update | Views : 676 | Replies : 1

Dutch Chocolate Ready To Drinks are here!

Hey, Kids! Guess what?

Remember the Dutch Chocolate Ready To Drinks?

Well, they're ba-a-a-a-a-ck!

The Dutch Chocolate Fit! RTDs are now available as well.

If you have Back Ordered Dutch Choc RTDs, they are sheduled to be shipped out by week's end. :mrgreen:
Read more : Dutch Chocolate Ready To Drinks are here! | Views : 602 | Replies : 0

Spidey is sick!

Announcement * Announcement * Breaking News * Announcement * Announcement * Breaking News * Announcement

MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

Please :angel: pray for Gerald!

I just spoke with his family and our dear Spidey has been feeling puny :puke: this week and was hospitalized.

He had a teensy little surgery, is having ...
Read more : Spidey is sick! | Views : 2436 | Replies : 30

Back Ordered Products

MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

I just back back from Baltimore and another tour of the manufacturing plant. While there, I observed Creamy Broccoli Soup and Strawberry Creme shakes in production. I also noted three pallets of S'mores bars all shrink-wrapped and ready for pick-up and delivery to the Ridgely Distribution Center.

As far as the back orders, I wish that I knew what was going on. I have no idea why so many products are ...
Read more : Back Ordered Products | Views : 705 | Replies : 13

Nancy and Terry are goin' to Baltimore

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

Just a quick note to let you know that Terry and I are leaving for Baltimore on Friday, January 28th to attend a conference at Medifast Diet/Take Shape For Life Corporate Headquarters. We're gonna learn some new juicy stuff and of course we'll share it with you when we return!

NE Gal in So, a brand new Health Advisor herself will also be attending. Can't wait to see her. She ...
Read more : Nancy and Terry are goin' to Baltimore | Views : 588 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286