It is currently May 17th, 2024, 2:11 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Nurse Nancy continues to be absent...

October is proving to be a really hectic month for me and this is only the second day.

My 80 year old Momma should be released from the convalescent home this week following knee replacement surgery three weeks ago. My Daddy broke his foot and is in a walking boot/cast and using a walker or a cane is currently unable to drive so I continue to be chauffeur, laundry lady, housekeeper and personal shopper…the 10.3 ...
Read more : Nurse Nancy continues to be absent... | Views : 749 | Replies : 5

Products Available and not available

:lol: Good News! The Diabetic Chocolate Crunch (item (#7050)) and the Diabetic Peanut Butter Crunch Bars (Item #7060) are both available again and are posted on the website and in the shopping cart.

:cry: The Robust Tomato FastSoup (Item #5420) is currently out of stock. However, our Delicate Chicken and Savory Beef FastSoups are available as ...
Read more : Products Available and not available | Views : 738 | Replies : 0

Buh Bye to OP and the Essential 1 Chicken Breasts...

:coach: Products to be Discontinued

:shades: I wanted to inform you that we are discontinuing the Orange-Pineapple 55 shakes as well as the Essential 1 Chicken Breast. :byebye: :wave:

However, both of these items are still in stock and available for purchase.

The ...
Read more : Buh Bye to OP and the Essential 1 Chicken Breasts... | Views : 696 | Replies : 2

Diabetic Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bars are Available Ag

Good News!

We are happy to report that our Diabetic Chocolate Bars (Item #7050) & the Diabetic Peanut Butter Bars (Item #7060) are back on the shelves and ready for sale.

These items are once again posted on the website and in the shopping cart. Crunch not a bunch - just one a day, Kids!
Read more : Diabetic Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bars are Available Ag | Views : 473 | Replies : 0

Nancy will be away off and on this week Sept. 19-23...

Hi there MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

My 80 year young Momma had knee replacement surgery today in Portland, Oregon. She had to be there at 6:15 AM. Her doctor said the surgery went very well and that she will have a considerable amount of pain for a while.

After she came to in the recovery room and went to her room, daddy smooched her a few times and then went home for a little nap. ...
Read more : Nancy will be away off and on this week Sept. 19-23... | Views : 622 | Replies : 10

The Leopard One is Leaving

Hi, Kids ~

Just a quick note here...Terry and I are taking off for a few days with our daughter, s-i-l and The Prince...we'll be at the beach. The cell servie and internet service is spotty at best but I will try to check in once in a while. If you are desperate, send me a PM or call me.

I know you'll take great care of one another 'til I return...
Read more : The Leopard One is Leaving | Views : 661 | Replies : 3

From the Prez of Take Shape For Life

MakeMeThinner Peeps....I want you to know that I received this letter today from the President of Take Shape For Life. The letter is addressed to Health Advisors but I want you to read it, too.

September 7, 2005

Dear Valued Health Advisors,

As the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina continues to unfold, I want to thank all of the Health Advisors who have made contributions to various organizations for Hurricane Relief. In the wake of the ...
Read more : From the Prez of Take Shape For Life | Views : 514 | Replies : 0

Wednesday Sept. 7th, 2005 The Latest Martha Report

Dear MakeMeThinner Family ~

I just got off the phone from talking with Martha! :boing:

Here’s the latest.

She and her family have moved back to their home after staying at her son’s home since the hurricane struck.

Their home sustained minimal damage from a tree that fell on the edge of the roof.

Their home is a double-wide manufactured home located on their three acre tree-laden ...
Read more : Wednesday Sept. 7th, 2005 The Latest Martha Report | Views : 645 | Replies : 8

Saturday Morning Martha and Doug Report

Dear Friends of Martha and MakeMeThinner Forum ~

Saturday September 2, 2005 at about 7 AM Pacific Time my phone rang and it was Martha! I could hear her in the background talking to Doug and saying, “It might be very early there.” When I answered the phone, she said, “Miss Nancy, it’s Martha!”

I will try to recount as much as I am able and when Martha is up and running again, she’ll be ...
Read more : Saturday Morning Martha and Doug Report | Views : 1514 | Replies : 20

Message About Martha!

Hi, Folks ~

Great news! Terry and I made it to the Oregon coast late this afternoon and while we were having dinner my phone rang. I didn't recognize the phone number or the prefix so I ignored the call and five minutes later when I checked my message, it was from Doug - Martha's husband!

I tried to return the call over 30 times...kept getting a busy signal or the message about the circuits ...
Read more : Message About Martha! | Views : 682 | Replies : 12

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286