From the Prez of Take Shape For Life

Meet Terry and Nancy.

From the Prez of Take Shape For Life

Postby Nancy » September 7th, 2005, 5:19 pm

MakeMeThinner Peeps....I want you to know that I received this letter today from the President of Take Shape For Life. The letter is addressed to Health Advisors but I want you to read it, too.

September 7, 2005

Dear Valued Health Advisors,

As the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina continues to unfold, I want to thank all of the Health Advisors who have made contributions to various organizations for Hurricane Relief. In the wake of the worst natural disaster in our nation’s history, it is truly inspiring to know that so many of our Take Shape for Life Health Advisors are reaching out to help our friends and neighbors in the areas affected.

We want you to know that the Company will also be doing its part to help those in need as a result of this horrible tragedy. Medifast and Take Shape for Life will be donating an estimated $400,000 in product to the America’s Second Harvest Network, the nation’s food bank network.

The mission of America's Second Harvest is to create a hunger-free America with its network of more than 200 food banks and food-rescue organizations, serving every county in the United States. The organization distributes food and grocery products to those in need with the cooperation of food banks, food rescue organizations service agencies, donors and national programs.

The Company’s food donation to America’s Second Harvest will go directly to the organizations collaborating to provide food to those displaced by Hurricane Katrina.

Medifast and Take Shape for Life are committed to not only making people healthy but to helping people. At Medifast, we believe it is our responsibility as a manufacturer of healthy foods to contribute to the hurricane relief effort in every way we can and our hearts go out to the victims of this horrible storm.

Sincerely,

Mike McDevitt
President
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts