Back Ordered Products

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Back Ordered Products

Postby Nancy » February 1st, 2005, 3:58 pm

MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

I just back back from Baltimore and another tour of the manufacturing plant. While there, I observed Creamy Broccoli Soup and Strawberry Creme shakes in production. I also noted three pallets of S'mores bars all shrink-wrapped and ready for pick-up and delivery to the Ridgely Distribution Center.

As far as the back orders, I wish that I knew what was going on. I have no idea why so many products are on back order. Please know that I voiced my :x :x opinion :x :x .

I can give you the current update at this very minute 'though, so at least you have the correct information:

Back Ordered

S'mores Bars
Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
RTD Fit! Chocolate
RTD Chocolate 55

The S'mores bars are due to be released at the end of this week. The rest of the products are expected to be released in 1-2 weeks.

I was told by the CEO of Take Shape For Life that they are working on it.

I really appreciate the fact that you are not :tomato: throwin' rotten tamaters at moi, Kids - I am working hard to let 'em know that we are cheesed about the Back Orders, too. :rose: :heart:
Last edited by Nancy on March 1st, 2005, 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby raederle » February 1st, 2005, 6:05 pm

Awwww.... We know it's not you!!! :hug:

And I think this is a good sign, anyway-- we love this stuff so much we can't stand it when we can't get our beloved Medigrub! And lots of people must be thinkin' the same thing, cuz you can't have a shortage without demand, right...?

Thanks for checkin' on things for us, Nancy!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Welcome Home

Postby Joan Roman » February 1st, 2005, 7:35 pm

Nancy,
I just wanted to say glad to see you back! Stingy....I know, :roll: but sure do miss you when you are out and about!
Joan
Joan Roman
Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » February 2nd, 2005, 9:45 am

Thank you for being so understanding. It was really neat to tour Jason Pharmaceuticals again. The plant was in operation Saturday and I did notice that there were lots of raw materials on the shelves so I believe they are gearing up for a rather robust production.

All the products are fashioned in small batches to assure the excellent quality. Because it is an FDA inspected facility and most all items are Kosher, the plant is exceptionally spotless. We had to wear those glamorous fabric head and shoe covers...Since the company must be on alert for espionage, we were unable to take photographs.

We saw the lab where the foods are created, the two huge sifters and mixers, the machinery that weighs, dispenses and seals the packets, the full assembly of mechanisms, boxes, and the pallets for transporting our special foods.

We had the pleasure of linking up with NE Gal in South and cmc has now lost 123 pounds! Yeah! I can't tell ya how that blesses me! Wow!

It was snowy and very cold while we were there. We left at 4 AM Sunday for the airport. Due to ice build up on the plane, we sat in line on the Tarmac for an hour and a half waiting to be de-iced before our take off.

It feels good to be home and I'm wading through email and piles of laundry - ahh...the lovely life of a Leopard Woman!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby LongWay2go » February 2nd, 2005, 6:18 pm

Oh no, my oatmeal is BO'd??? Yikes! Ah well, I have a half month of shakes sitting on my shelf. I'll make it! That'll just make it all the better when my warm, creamy oatmeal finally does arrive!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby raederle » February 2nd, 2005, 6:43 pm

Hey, Spidey-- Maybe if you ordered the vanilla berry and doused it with SF maple-flavored syrup and cinnamon, you could fool yourself into thinking it's Maple & Brown Sugar flavor? Just pick out the little shrively berries! ;)
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
raederle

Postby LongWay2go » February 2nd, 2005, 6:50 pm

LOL

Those berries are weird, huh? Sometimes they are soft but usually their hard little pebbles. I usually cover the oatmeal after cooking and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Then it's ok. I hated it at first because of the berries but if you can get past those, it's good stuff!

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby raederle » February 2nd, 2005, 7:03 pm

Ha ha ha-- what *is* it with those berries??? I think vanilla berry is Nancy's fave, too-- it mystifies me! I have to say, though, you are a stronger person than I if you can wait 10 minutes for the oatmeal to steep... I get too impatient and just slurp it right up, funny little stony berries and all! I don't mind 'em, though-- they certainly give me something to chew on! :shock:

I was wonderin', by the way-- when you reach goal, will you videotape yourself doin' the Spidey dance and post it for us? It would be your happy dance! :mrgreen:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
raederle

Postby Nancy » February 2nd, 2005, 10:12 pm

Well, yeah, I have noticed that some batches of my flavorite oatmeal do have some berryrocks in it, I just figure they were picked during a long hot dry spell in eastern MA or NH and they need to soak a while longer than usual...I hate it when that happens.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby LongWay2go » February 3rd, 2005, 1:48 am

raederle -

You are hilarious! What a great addition to the group you are! Yep, the thin and fabulous LW does have a love of the French Vanilla. I think her lepoardy teeth get some thrill out of gnawing on those hard berries! ;)

~Spidey

PS - I would not ever consider a video of Spidey doin' the Spidey dance. I am not that cruel to my human friends! Guido will be very relieved to hear that! I swear, I heard him sucking in his breath all the way over here on the East coast! LOL
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby RavenKat2 » February 3rd, 2005, 7:30 am

LOL! I am so happy to be actually eating something that the berryrocks didn't faze me at all! Wait for the chili to soften up? Are you nuts?! ;) Maybe that's one of my weight problems - not going for the best quality version of a food - just being happy to eat.

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Postby LongWay2go » February 3rd, 2005, 7:49 am

Kat2? Is this recycled, rerun or entirely new and improved? ;)

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby raederle » February 3rd, 2005, 8:19 am

Ha ha ... It's RavenKat Version 2.0. New and improved with added features, such as:

= cool new avatar
= increased willpower
= larger bladder, for holding more water between trips to the loo
= decreased temptation to eat cookies, fried foods, and pina coladas
= bigger shake recipe database
= stronger teeth for crunching through stone-berries in oatmeal and rock-beans in chili
= lighter and stronger!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
raederle

Postby RavenKat2 » February 3rd, 2005, 9:41 am

That was the point - but my CPU must not be powerful enough yet. ;-)

I was afraid that I was looking at the fact that I had already lost a large chunk of weight and using that to coast. SO, I started a new name, avatar and stats. Hoping today's Day 3 is the last!

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Return to A Message from your Hosts